Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 166 to 180 of 19268
-
06-20-18 23:28 #19103Senior Member

Posts: 124Anyone use switter. At
Found this site called switter. It has several escorts from area. Anyone use or recommed any?
-
06-20-18 22:53 #19102Regular Member

Posts: 13Seeking a new regular
Hi fellas. I'm still relatively "new" so would love some advice. I had dreamed once with Mallory, and then found a regular by sheer chance who got out of the game. I tried rain and a cougar named kelly. Neither of them did it for me. (Review below for rain and kelly is literally not worth the time for even a review it was all terrible and sad).
I honestly don't want to keep seeking and would love for a good recomendation for someone who is in west Detroit to Lansing who is trustworthy and makes you feel comfortable. I just want one regular is all. Please pm if you know someone or want more info from me regarding the dreams above. I sincerely appreciate it and look forward to contributing more.
-
06-20-18 21:25 #19101Regular Member

Posts: 16
-
06-20-18 18:45 #19100Senior Member

Posts: 27140 hh.
I thought the price was 140 hh.
Originally Posted by HoldenCaul
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-18 18:43 #19099Senior Member

Posts: 27Not the real pic.
No that is not her pic. The pic is Julia, jap AV model (pornstar).
Originally Posted by DrStab
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-18 16:34 #19098Senior Member

Posts: 212Black girl nuru massage in Southfield
Anybody have this girl's contact information? She was in a building off of Greenfield south of Nine Mile. Her number doesn't work anymore.
-
06-20-18 16:24 #19097Senior Member

Posts: 467I was so annoyed I smashed even harder. LOL I'll prob yo back as usual when no one else is available LOL.
Originally Posted by Rtv55
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-18 15:45 #19096Senior Member

Posts: 212Black girl nuru massage in Southfield
She was in a building off of Greenfield south of 9 Mile in Southfield she gave Nuru Massage or happy ending. Anybody have contact info for her her number doesn't seem to work anymore. Thanks.
-
06-20-18 13:42 #19095Senior Member

Posts: 254Stacy
Agree with SA313. Her location is safe. Pretty girl. Very friendly. Worth a visit and will see her again.
Originally Posted by SocialAveng313
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-18 13:35 #19094Senior Member

Posts: 254Lindsay
I am curious of her as well? If anyone have any information. Please PM me. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TigerBag01
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-18 13:19 #19093Senior Member

Posts: 389Pics
They are accurate but somewhat "enhanced", airbrushed, etc. And somehow the pics make her boobs like bigger than they are, her body is very thin so it's like a perspective thing. Anyway, for 300 there are many "passionate" options available already of model caliber (e. G. , City Girls). Sometimes you can negotiate a little bit with the handler and say you will pay 200 for her not to be in a rush and get a guaranteed hour. I've done that before but only when I've found an exceptional girl.
Originally Posted by DrStab
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-18 07:51 #19092Senior Member

Posts: 389Nothing much
For first timers they just ask that you call and not text, might ask a few questions like profession etc, and when you get there the girl is a bit more cautious, makes you take your clothes off first, guides your hand to touch her, that sort of thing,. Not a big deal. Once you're in it's all good.
Originally Posted by SenorFox
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-18 00:10 #19091Banned Member

Posts: 20I actually offered. 6 for canine, and she still said no. LOL, Glad she didn't in hindsight, I wasn't thinking clearly.
Originally Posted by DTownFreak
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-18 22:21 #19090Senior Member

Posts: 37Wow on that Asian!
Pictures accurate? If so, she's a dream come true! Too bad not too passionate, though. Would be worth double.
Originally Posted by HoldenCaul
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-18 18:30 #19089Senior Member

Posts: 34Lindsay?
Any one seen Lindsay?
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...t/944647356190


















