Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,941 to 20,955 of 40008
-
06-19-18 18:43 #19068Senior Member

Posts: 48$90 tip? Is that standard for a covered BJ these days? Eeeek.
Originally Posted by RossMcDade
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-18 16:15 #19067Regular Member

Posts: 14First time I passed by around 7 PM, too many people walking down the street so I felt bad walking in the AMP, returned at 8 h30 PM and this time it was much better.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-18 11:23 #19066Senior Member

Posts: 1573Sue (+1)
I"ve seen her a few times, but I never knew that her husband was near. Actually she was a nice, open minded lady, but obviously didn't care much about her hubby, because I sensed (although never tried) that there were more options available than just L1 on the menu.
Originally Posted by GentleBen1
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-18 11:18 #19065Senior Member

Posts: 1573Paradise
Good report, thank You. BTW what are was crowded, isn't it always there?
Originally Posted by RossMcDade
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-18 06:39 #19064Senior Member

Posts: 251Sue from technicolor was her friend (Ying) from church.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
Sue's husband would drive her there in round lake on Sunday's after church and wait in the car while she serviced me.
Had a massage room on the second floor.
Lasted 6 months until Sue stopped communicating. Hubby must have figured it out.
-
06-19-18 02:00 #19063Senior Member

Posts: 72Ha!
That made ME laugh!
Originally Posted by Biliator
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-18 23:59 #19062Regular Member

Posts: 14Paradise unisex spa
Went to paradise the other night.
I walked past and saw a lady in her 30's and a skinny young girl that's got my attention.
The street was crowded so I returned 1 hour later.
Walked in and the lady in her 30's was there by the door, bad luck I thought.
She is called Amy, late 30's, soft firm legs, nice big breasts with hard nipples. In general a 6/10, would rate higher if I hadn't seen the young one.
Told her I want the TS to let my intentions known. During the TS she paid too much attention to my dark eye which got me a little worried. I wasnt looking for anything weird.
Back to the massage table, very good massage that really worked my back muscles.
Halfway through I started carressing her legs going all the way up to her butt. A true Chinese woman, small butt.
She paid extra attention to the little boys down south and I kindly told her that was pleasant.
I turn around and she asks what I want. I wanted everything but she didn't have a condom. Rookie mistake on my part not to bring one.
We agreed on a BJ, coverex with a sheet of plastic.
Not a pleasant experience, she used too much hand and the plastic was too thick.
We continue like that for another 10 minutes and she removes the plastic to finish with a HJ.
This whole time I was touching her boobs and butt, even touched her V on the outside, she is not shaved.
I explode, she cleans me up and massages my legs a little before we are done.
Paid 75 for the massage, tipped 90 and might come back with a condom on a next chance.
-
06-18-18 21:35 #19061Senior Member

Posts: 218My own ATF
You know you have lucked into just the right provider. You've seen her fairly often for a few years, you click, and one day, Junior's just not digging the latex and she hastily removes it, quickly returns you to full vertical, and pulls you deep inside, no questions asked. More recently, she shows she gets your sense of humor as, after she walks you into the room, she points at the standard sign on the wall and says, "honey, as you can see, we recently changed our policy. I hope you will be good boy today! And you both bust out laughing and five minutes later it's off to the races!
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-18 19:28 #19060Senior Member

Posts: 1255I remember
My favorite was your story. I think. The older Chinese woman in round lake with the American husband. She'd service customers with the Hubby in the house.
Bob
Originally Posted by HeadFirst
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-18 19:27 #19059Senior Member

Posts: 231What dis the two ladies look like.
Originally Posted by Captain1954
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-18 14:27 #19058Senior Member

Posts: 1573Reality (+1)
Yes, all that is true and can happen at any place, although, in my experience, all described above actions happen if (1) a provider is an UTR working, professional girl, just pretending to be a MT, and / or (2) where and when there is some chemistry between an MT an a client developed.
Originally Posted by HeadFirst
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-18 13:51 #19057Senior Member

Posts: 99Gunnison
Called spoke to Kim and told me 2 girls on so made an appointment same "massage skills" but full menu at $100 although she did ask for $120.
-
06-18-18 13:43 #19056Senior Member

Posts: 99Gunnison
Called spoke to Kim and told me 2 girls on so made an appointment same "massage skills" but full menu at $100 although she did ask for $120.
-
06-18-18 11:51 #19055Senior Member

Posts: 107Meh
I am sick of seeing these sites it seems every provider has one now and they have raised their rates 3 x with the site at least a couple that I visited anyway. I just moved to the Northwest suburbs soon as backpage shut down and I have been kinda scouring the rubmaps which is a crapshoot because some places have with the listed numbers or closed down. The only two that have worked out so far has been Magic Therapy hands in Schaumburg with some middle aged Nympho with a decent massage that rang more for $$$ with two pops and Exercise where some heavenly creature rang me for $$. 2. I was.
Wondering if anyone know any other decent AMPs out this way that anyone knows of and if there is a backpage alternative that people have adopted?
The only two so far is.
https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-chi...peuticMassage/
This one is decent because some places have posted a couple ads everyone else hasn't gotten the memo apparently.
https://chicago.adlist24.com/
This place it seems many escorts already moved here, but it has virtually no massage postings. Anyone have better luck?
Originally Posted by SuckItTrebek
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-18 10:03 #19054Senior Member

Posts: 665Coming from a very reliable and longtime friend that was recently in the rotation here, this is strong solid advice.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




