Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 29,866 to 29,880 of 30350
-
06-20-18 11:35 #485Senior Member

Posts: 3079You can try Ruby, a veteran of the hobby. Last I saw her she was GFE and true to pics, that was many months ago but I'm sure she hasn't changed that much. BBBJ and cfs Idk about Greek or lfk / dfk. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1164675
-
06-20-18 11:28 #484Senior Member

Posts: 329One last try.
So, I am coming to Charlotte again this Friday. I would love to meet a 35-40+ GFE provider who can meet at my upscale hotel room in Mid-town Friday evening. I know Toni and Lizzie but I would love to find some new talent. I have PM'd a couple of folks about UTR's but so far have not received any.
Responses. Anyone that can help a brother out? I can certainly hook you up if you ever come to Raleigh! Thanks and be safe.
-
06-20-18 08:24 #483Regular Member

Posts: 2Summer
I had a dream about Summer yesterday. Her body does not look like the pictures, she is probably in 40's and not a red head.
$ for hh, CBJ, mish and doggy, despite over text saying she could do BBBJ and other positions. Felt rushed.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1190889
-
06-19-18 16:28 #482Senior Member

Posts: 60DeAnna.
Fellow mongers,
Any reviews or first hand report on DeAnna? With eroticmonkey paid now. Info is hard to find.
https://liverubreviews.com/ad/charlo...-0578/2/408326
-
06-19-18 16:07 #481Senior Member

Posts: 211Damsel
I tried to get a daytime appointment with her, but I think she only works evenings.
Originally Posted by MoredRuthers
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-18 09:51 #480Senior Member

Posts: 351Julie
I would have but neimg a mewbie to the board, didn't think I would get a response.
Originally Posted by BadTtBone
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-18 09:06 #479Senior Member

Posts: 114PM that info if you would Sir! For some reason my browser freezes when I try and send PMs?
Cajun.
Originally Posted by MoredRuthers
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-18 02:22 #478

Posts: 1013Julie
Before you jump ask the board and you would have saved the $ you gave her. She is not a rookie to the game and just keeps getting smarter at taken your money and ripping you off. This is a warning to all stay away from her.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-18 22:30 #477Senior Member

Posts: 364This one girl where reading a few reviews would have saved some truly scary moments. No fly zone.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-18 20:23 #476Senior Member

Posts: 351Julie
Must be something we can do to get the word out if this keeps happening. Don't know what that is.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-18 16:40 #475Senior Member

Posts: 351Julie
Yep. Won't happen again.
Originally Posted by HungerGames22
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-18 15:02 #474Senior Member

Posts: 427Same scenario with me. Gave her the $ and she left the room. Won't happen again.
Originally Posted by HungerGames22
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-18 11:13 #473Regular Member

Posts: 19Julie
I saw her 5 years ago and she ripped me off. She asked for the money upfront when I arrived, and then she said she had to go get a cigarette from her friend right quick. This was my first year in the hobby and was very naive. She leaves the room, I'm getting undressed and all of a sudden I hear a banging on the door. This guy opens the door and asks what I'm doing here and that this is his girlfriends house. I quickly put on my clothes and get the hell out of there. This was at 1 am in one of the worst areas of charlotte (sugar creek). Looking back, I'm glad I'm still alive and nothing worse happened LOL.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-18 14:51 #472Senior Member

Posts: 150BBW Lia
I saw her a year or two ago near the executive park area. She had me stop at Chili's to get her, not one, but two full meals to bring to her. She's definitely big. If that's your thing, you'd probably love her. She ate one meal and then proceeded to say, 'lets do this. ' It was all covered and pretty much so so to me. If you're an ass man. And into BBW. Maybe your thing? I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Pornamon43
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-18 04:22 #471Senior Member

Posts: 208Damsel, 7044131750,140 hh
https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/26557098/
https://liveescortreviews.com/search?search=7044131750
Looks = Face / Hair she looks good 7 or 8. Body a 4 or 5 she is a flabby small bbw with B's IMO. I chose some of the less flattering pic's to attach, for some reason when I initially saw her pic's I thought she was a lot smaller, that thin librarian look. But nope, when I looked at the pic's on PC they look accurate, I blame my loins and small phone screen. Oh and of course she has skin marks, sadly pretty certain she's a user. Has all her teeth, face looked good, hair was clean and long, guess I was hoping for a better body. She said she had milk but I did not attempt.
BBBJ = Very good, this girl has some skills, rare to get BBBJ latley and would say shes in top 10 BBBJ, so I was happy.
CFS = only tried mish, was tight and good, just wish she had a better body thou!
Overall = Will call her up when I need a good BBBJ but maybe just a quickie. She is a chatty katty, kinda a little spacy, she was talking about how its hard to get money and she doesn't understand why she is always so broke without enough to eat (habbit maybe? I dunno!) and hard to get rooms, hears about ugly girls making a lot more money yata yata yata, I did not click with her, but she seemed real pleasant and easy to talk to. I dunno something about young naive girls doesn't do it for me, maybe I'm getting to be an old, grumpty, crotchity, cynical Mr Druthers, but hell I'm not hitting 40 for a few more years so it can't be that, right?
Damsel, 7044131750,140 hh.









Reply With Quote





