Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #470

    Fire Redd, 9802888938,140 hh

    Quote Originally Posted by MoredRuthers  [View Original Post]
    - Fire Redd, 9802888938, no info ever found, https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1207516.
    Looks = 7, she lost a few lbs compared to those pics IMO, was a lot skinnier, she's that tiny girl with A's or B's that just got out of high school, found her to be very cute and sexy.

    CBJ = Denied the BBBJ, typical performance for a small girl, I'm not long but she couldn't go all the way mostly top action, would call it average maybe a bit below.

    CFS = Flexible with a good moan, mish and doggy were great, if CFS wasnt this good I would not consider seeing her again.

    Overall= Seemed distant and didnt want to be there but cute, was hoping she would have warmed up more as session progressed but did not. I may see her again if I'm in the mood for the type, when I got there she gave me the "sharing a room, gimmie money to get my own room" , I said no as I have been ripped off like that long ago in my early days. She asked me to wait 20 m which I did. She was very nervous thought I was LEO and seemed very new to all this, when I got there she was aimless and playing with her weed (maybe to see if I was going to bust her cuz she thought i was LEO?). Money exchanged and she took it into bathroom for a few minutes, I almost took her phone and left because I thought it was a setup... but she came back out rubbing her nose so I think she was doing lines. This girl probably won't last long, I get the feeling she graduated, got kicked out of house and hooked up with some unsavory folks. If you like young and petite and are cool with the 140 hh and don't need great CBJ then go for it. I enjoyed myself but not certain I will see her again, guess I feel I got lucky with her this time, I don't think multiple visits would make it better, would expect a hit or miss next time. But. She is hot, don't often find spinners.

    Fire Redd, 9802888938,140 hh
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1207516-WDdJJE5b305aodOPzoP.jpg‎  

  2. #469

    Mr Druthers

    Mr Druthers found a diamond tonight. Sr members if you like fun, hot MILF ex-strippers, full of energy, can take care of you, smart conversation and can also get dressed up for an occasion send me a PM.

    She's said she started dabbling a week ago and about to get on the eros / p411 train, told her I would pass her # along to some worthwhile gents.

  3. #468
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised after you saw her you still wanted to bang her last time I saw her in a room with Zoey she looks terrible about 80 pds track marks every where look like train tracks she was bleeding on her left leg from sticking and sticking. That was 2 yrs ago I would hate to see how she look now I'm surprised she still living. I told her I would take her to rehab and look out for her while she in there bc one day a maid gone find her dead in a room. She said no one else cares so why should she. I said I care if I didn't I wouldn't be offering to help. She just clammed up and ignored me. I saw her in a store a few days later wearing a jogging out fit I didn't no who she was at first poor thing look like a skeleton.
    Ditto saw her a few years back and am surprised she is still around.

  4. #467

  5. #466

    Re: Jasmine / Rescinding Last Comment

    Quote Originally Posted by Riosamba  [View Original Post]
    Those pics in the adultsearch ad are not of Jasmine. This is of another provider in Virginia. With that said, I'm not indulging. Be safe guys.

    Rio.
    My apologies to BadTtBone. He did state that face was not hers and it was a miss on my part. In looking out for everyone, I overlooked an important detail.

    Rio.

  6. #465

    Julie bad news

    She has received bad reviews for years now. Doesn't surprise me to see another.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes35  [View Original Post]
    Went to meet her. Got there hotel room was dirty. She was not prepared. She went to bathroom for almost 5 min. Came out undressed began looking for covers and couldn't find them. Had to leave room to meet friend for them. Left room twice to meet someone to give give them to her. I began to get dressed and said we would get together again sometime. Asked for money back and she refused. Left room again to go get covers. Next thing I know some guy walks in the room looking for her. Chaked it up to lesson learned and got the h out.

    Spider senses tingling the whole time.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/154818821659

  7. #464
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoe34  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to clt! Can't comment on any of those links except two look TGTBT. You can try pinkpersia, while I have not had the pleasure of meeting her, she is verified and legit. Probably not in the same vein as what your looking for but she do have a booty!

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1109654

  8. #463

    Julie: Stay Away. Terrible

    Went to see her. Room was dirty. Been there for a while. Gave her money. She went to the bathroom for like 5 min. Came out undress. Started looking for covers. Could not find. Left to look in car. Came back in looked some more. I told her we could do another time and asked for money back. She refused and left again to meet a friend to get some. Next thing I know guy walks in looking for her. I got the H out of there. Spider senses tingling the whole time. Chaulked it up to lesson learned.

  9. #462

    Re: Jasmine / Other provider pics

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    I went to see jasmine we texted and talked when I got to her motel she was a no sho I texted saying I'm here and I called left voicemails all I got was crickets. She didn't sound sleepy or anything so I don't no what happened. When I tried later on she didn't respond. She was a no sho and a waste of gas bc she was way up on Monroe RD I guess. She might have been some where else and sent me up there for the hell of it.
    Those pics in the adultsearch ad are not of Jasmine. This is of another provider in Virginia. With that said, I'm not indulging. Be safe guys.

    Rio.

  10. #461

    Julie. Terrible. Stay Away

    Went to meet her. Got there hotel room was dirty. She was not prepared. She went to bathroom for almost 5 min. Came out undressed began looking for covers and couldn't find them. Had to leave room to meet friend for them. Left room twice to meet someone to give give them to her. I began to get dressed and said we would get together again sometime. Asked for money back and she refused. Left room again to go get covers. Next thing I know some guy walks in the room looking for her. Chaked it up to lesson learned and got the h out.

    Spider senses tingling the whole time.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/154818821659

  11. #460

    Kendall.

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialButtfly  [View Original Post]
    Same with me. Walked in and immediately felt the disconnect. Turned around and left. If you hate your job, do something else.
    Long time lurker, just moved here from Raleigh (many dreams there). I saw Kendall and LeeLee last year here.

    Similar experience with Kendall. Her rates seem the same, though it looks like only outcall recently. She's a hot blonde spinner with a nice ass. Good CBJ too. Just doesn't seem interested at all which is a turn off. Might be worth a try as people have had good experiences in the past, and like I said she's hot.

  12. #459

  13. #458
    Quote Originally Posted by BadTtBone  [View Original Post]
    Hot banging AA body that is one of the finest I've seen in a while. If You seen Willow and liked her you will love this jewel now.

    She is 23 yrs old and Nice 34 D rack of tits and an ass just the right size for fun. I'll say CBJ and I know its the negitive factor for some but still cover she can work it very well. Very nice lady and hygiene is very clean and takes care of herself.

    Face pic is not her and the body is similar but the angle makes her thicker that she is but she is a nice size for fun. Any question just pm me.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1213369
    So none of those pics are hers??

  14. #457

  15. #456

    Pink

    Any info on this one? May have to take one for the team.

    http://alligator.com.charlotte.escor...post/26543159/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape