Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 13051
-
06-20-18 12:43 #4141Senior Member

Posts: 76First time in LA staying by Korea town off Wilshire, any parlors near there with checking out?
-
06-19-18 16:01 #4140Senior Member

Posts: 348Here's one for you.
Originally Posted by JoePike
[View Original Post]
Chinese granny.
MA massage in city of dow-knee.
Don't know name but she's like only one that twerks there.
They like live in the business or something.
You can get BBFS CIP for 140, 150ish
But b careful, my ex was a nurse and at clinic one day she said a guy with herpes flat out told the doc his only goal in life was to bang as many women in life that he could to spread the joy lmfao. this guy was a guy of the street though (mainly banged streetwalkers) Doc had her call police who referred her to public health services who said they'd watch him hahaha. So much for doctor patient confidentiality, am I right?
-
06-17-18 10:53 #4139Senior Member

Posts: 171I'm into Chinese grannies. Where is it?
Originally Posted by Lovergrrl
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-18 08:53 #4138

Posts: 681Paradise. There is an AMP literally 50 feet away. But I wouldn't bother unless you are into 60 yo Chinese grandma's.
Originally Posted by WalterKovacs
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-18 13:53 #4137Senior Member

Posts: 413Which? I frequent Paradise and Synn.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-18 13:02 #4136Senior Member

Posts: 44Good to hear my random luck finding 8155 isn't so random. I am not from LA. Enjoying the Latina experience was a special treat. Is this common in LA? What do you call an AMP with Latinas, a LAmp?
Originally Posted by WalterKovacs
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-18 10:04 #4135Senior Member

Posts: 1657Yup, there's one strip club there with a AMP just a few steps away.
Originally Posted by SpikeBites
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-18 06:00 #4134Senior Member

Posts: 4138155
Enjoyed myself at 8155 for the first time. Got a latina spinner. Don't remember name but has a few tattoos. Paid house fee for 45 minutes. Asked mama for line up, she brought two latinas in. I picked # 2 who came in and gave decent borderline mediocre CBJ but the actual FS was GREAT. All different positions til I finished. Total. 7 to house and 1. 2 to her.
-
06-16-18 03:24 #4133Senior Member

Posts: 76HT worked out. Nicole does fine work.
Originally Posted by Schuffles
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-18 17:47 #4132Senior Member

Posts: 76Massage Near LAX
Passing through Inglewood on the way to LAX. What's a good choice for a quick massage? Is HT the best choice in the area?
-
06-15-18 14:38 #4131Senior Member

Posts: 44Open Late
8155 in West Hollywood is open until midnight. I found it after 10 pm using Google maps searching "massage" near my hotel. Google indicates when most businesses are open or closed. 8155 was open so I tried it. If you are curious about 8155, see my earlier post about the results.
Originally Posted by MrGreyInLa16
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-18 14:37 #4130Banned Member

Posts: 364I think you will have better luck in the San Gabriel Valley board, and maybe even Pasadena.
Originally Posted by ZipRogers
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-18 14:27 #4129Senior Member

Posts: 291You can try hitting up City of Industry's strip clubs, they also have some Chinese / korean AAMP. Or pomona area are all really close to west covina. I think Ontario is about a 15-20 min drive from West covina too.
Originally Posted by ZipRogers
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-18 14:13 #4128Senior Member

Posts: 413WeHo Jenny or Burger Joint?
Can someone please PM me info on either one? I moved from LA and only have a few days to make these happen before I leave again.
-
06-15-18 12:45 #4127Senior Member

Posts: 119Try "8155" mentioned a few post down. Think they've been going till midnight.
Originally Posted by MrGreyInLa16
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






