Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 51,331 to 51,345 of 52314
-
06-16-18 12:24 #984Senior Member

Posts: 346No worries
I've repeat with booker that I haven't seen in over a year and they still kept my info. I also have booker that I text after FOSTA and they won't release info until they re-verify me, but it was quick and easy no references needed. YMMV I guess, but from a business POV, it makes no sense to blacklist you just because you haven't visit in awhile.
Originally Posted by NintyNine
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-18 12:20 #983Senior Member

Posts: 131Just text her
If you were previously cleared then she will give you a list of who's available. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by NintyNine
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-18 12:18 #982Senior Member

Posts: 131Another confirmation for Lily at Kiss stable
Tried Lily this week and she was a phenomenal time. She's a little bit older than pictures suggest but she was still attractive and had a very petite body. Definitely spinner material, BBFS CIP on the first visit.
-
06-16-18 10:18 #981Senior Member

Posts: 155Ginger from K-girlfriend in OC
I heard Ginger is very good. However, my luck is after I passed the screening (very easy with HX), she is gone.
Anyone know where she went to?
Also, what happened with ROK-girls, the outfit that had two locations, one in Sawtelle by the KFC and one in Playa del Rey?
They seem to have deleted their HX account (no!
Did they merge with someone else?
I notice a lot of the Kpimps are getting a lot more careful these days.
-
06-16-18 10:00 #980Senior Member

Posts: 30Thoughts
Anybody see Min or Suzy from New Top Asian?
-
06-16-18 09:31 #979Senior Member

Posts: 102Min
As far as I can tell, no BBFS from Min. At least not for me. She was so slick about applying the hat that I didn't even have a chance to inquire before it was already on. You might try asking beforehand.
Originally Posted by CoffeeGuy82
[View Original Post]
Still a great session, and I saw her again anyway because her BBBJ with DT is off the hook.
BTW, she's not quite as hot as in her pics, IMO.
-
06-16-18 03:58 #978

Posts: 904Bbfs
Noticed that more and more cover-up. Some don't tho. So it's hit or miss. I know Lily and Zuri would do BBFSCIP.
Originally Posted by TheDuke562
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-18 02:42 #977Regular Member

Posts: 12Rachel at K-Girlfriend
Saw Rachel today at K-girlfriend from hx. No BBFS. She was a bit thicker than her photos. Scheduled hour but only did hhr. No connection, seemed rushed no dfk either.
Originally Posted by LmNop
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-18 01:38 #976Senior Member

Posts: 184The HX Rachel, SAG Rachel and M Rachel are all different girls.
Originally Posted by DJmt35
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-18 00:29 #975Senior Member

Posts: 108Theres also a Rachel at sweetasiangem. Things were definitely alot easier when CV was still around.
Originally Posted by DJmt35
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-18 23:57 #974Senior Member

Posts: 7266If you haven't been recently. Expect this when you text M.
Originally Posted by NintyNine
[View Original Post]
2 refs / name / age / nationality.
She also uses a different #. But that is for repeat customers.
-
06-15-18 23:28 #973Senior Member

Posts: 46Anyone try Min
Min from eros. Did a search but did not find her on here.
I like them pretty skinny, will try and report back if my type.
-
06-15-18 18:18 #972Senior Member

Posts: 862Hey peeps, who is in M's ranch now?
It's been too fucking long since I last visited M's, which was end of September 2017!
I'm afraid if I don't patronize, I'll soon lose the privilege.
-
06-15-18 18:16 #971Snowflake

Posts: 405You said in this post that Erika did not provide BBFS. What's going on here bro?
Originally Posted by Kenchana
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ties&p=3444854#post3444854.
-
06-15-18 16:00 #970Regular Member

Posts: 6Just tried Shana. BBBJ, but no CIM. No BBFS, even tho I asked nicely. She seemed shocked that I asked. However, very pleasant session. Very sweet girl, aims to please. Room right next to Vivi. Would repeat. Very quiet neighborhood. Kinda got paranoid while parking right in front. Seems popular, already a car waiting in front after I left. No rush. Good massage.
Originally Posted by LmNop
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




