Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 595 of 870 FirstFirst ... 95 495 545 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 645 695 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 13047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4137
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    Yup, there's one strip club there with a AMP just a few steps away.
    Which? I frequent Paradise and Synn.

  2. #4136
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKovacs  [View Original Post]
    Enjoyed myself at 8155 for the first time. Got a latina spinner. Don't remember name but has a few tattoos. Paid house fee for 45 minutes. Asked mama for line up, she brought two latinas in. I picked # 2 who came in and gave decent borderline mediocre CBJ but the actual FS was GREAT. All different positions til I finished. Total. 7 to house and 1. 2 to her.
    Good to hear my random luck finding 8155 isn't so random. I am not from LA. Enjoying the Latina experience was a special treat. Is this common in LA? What do you call an AMP with Latinas, a LAmp?

  3. #4135
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeBites  [View Original Post]
    You can try hitting up City of Industry's strip clubs, they also have some Chinese / korean AAMP. Or pomona area are all really close to west covina. I think Ontario is about a 15-20 min drive from West covina too.
    Yup, there's one strip club there with a AMP just a few steps away.

  4. #4134

    8155

    Enjoyed myself at 8155 for the first time. Got a latina spinner. Don't remember name but has a few tattoos. Paid house fee for 45 minutes. Asked mama for line up, she brought two latinas in. I picked # 2 who came in and gave decent borderline mediocre CBJ but the actual FS was GREAT. All different positions til I finished. Total. 7 to house and 1. 2 to her.

  5. #4133
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuffles  [View Original Post]
    Passing through Inglewood on the way to LAX. What's a good choice for a quick massage? Is HT the best choice in the area?
    HT worked out. Nicole does fine work.

  6. #4132

    Massage Near LAX

    Passing through Inglewood on the way to LAX. What's a good choice for a quick massage? Is HT the best choice in the area?

  7. #4131

    Open Late

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGreyInLa16  [View Original Post]
    I know it's a stretch but have you heard of any MPs, AMPs open later than normal? By late I mean open past 10 pm. I work nights and that would be a great stop on my break.
    8155 in West Hollywood is open until midnight. I found it after 10 pm using Google maps searching "massage" near my hotel. Google indicates when most businesses are open or closed. 8155 was open so I tried it. If you are curious about 8155, see my earlier post about the results.

  8. #4130
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipRogers  [View Original Post]
    I know West Covina isn't really close to LA / Hollywood area (at all), but I'll be staying there for work for the next few weeks and thought I'd ask the pros here for some general advice on the AMP / MP scene there. I found some of the best info on this board.

    I've read some of the services you can hunt down in Koreatown. Is there anything like that on the North East end of LAX?

    Obviously, I'm not familiar with the LA area / scene, so all I know is what I've read through these boards.
    I think you will have better luck in the San Gabriel Valley board, and maybe even Pasadena.

  9. #4129
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipRogers  [View Original Post]
    I know West Covina isn't really close to LA / Hollywood area (at all), but I'll be staying there for work for the next few weeks and thought I'd ask the pros here for some general advice on the AMP / MP scene there. I found some of the best info on this board.

    I've read some of the services you can hunt down in Koreatown. Is there anything like that on the North East end of LAX?

    Obviously, I'm not familiar with the LA area / scene, so all I know is what I've read through these boards.
    You can try hitting up City of Industry's strip clubs, they also have some Chinese / korean AAMP. Or pomona area are all really close to west covina. I think Ontario is about a 15-20 min drive from West covina too.

  10. #4128

    WeHo Jenny or Burger Joint?

    Can someone please PM me info on either one? I moved from LA and only have a few days to make these happen before I leave again.

  11. #4127
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGreyInLa16  [View Original Post]
    I know it's a stretch but have you heard of any MPs, AMPs open later than normal? By late I mean open past 10 pm. I work nights and that would be a great stop on my break.
    Try "8155" mentioned a few post down. Think they've been going till midnight.

  12. #4126
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGreyInLa16  [View Original Post]
    I know it's a stretch but have you heard of any MPs, AMPs open later than normal? By late I mean open past 10 pm. I work nights and that would be a great stop on my break.
    I found one once on one of those free 'clasificado' magazines you find outside most super markets in LA. I went there with a friend just to be safe, must have been around midnight.

    However even though the place said there were 4 girls, only 2 were awake, so you choices might be limited.

  13. #4125

    Any late night MPs?

    I know it's a stretch but have you heard of any MPs, AMPs open later than normal? By late I mean open past 10 pm. I work nights and that would be a great stop on my break.

  14. #4124

    Any late night MPs?

    I know it's a stretch but have you heard of any MPs, AMPs open later than normal? By late I mean open past 10 pm. I work nights and that would be a great stop on my break.

  15. #4123

    Not really LA

    I know West Covina isn't really close to LA / Hollywood area (at all), but I'll be staying there for work for the next few weeks and thought I'd ask the pros here for some general advice on the AMP / MP scene there. I found some of the best info on this board.

    I've read some of the services you can hunt down in Koreatown. Is there anything like that on the North East end of LAX?

    Obviously, I'm not familiar with the LA area / scene, so all I know is what I've read through these boards.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape