Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,531 to 22,545 of 28538
-
06-14-18 20:26 #6008Senior Member

Posts: 314Perla.
Saw this one recently.
https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/1116829
I pull up and there is a cop car in the parking lot.
Like a dumb ass I still go in and still had a good time. All covered but still a good time.
Not the girl in pics. Some baby damage. Bigger girl not fat but not the spinner I was looking for.
-
06-14-18 17:45 #6007Senior Member

Posts: 2351Yep, completely agree about the Phillipina girl Leilani. A total dead fish experience! Avoid!
Originally Posted by MoSlow
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-18 17:38 #6006Senior Member

Posts: 82Lucy Lee looks more like late 30's to me. Also, I consider her Asian. She doesn't have much Latina characteristics (thickness) even though she is part Latina. She has a real tight pussy though which is surprising since she has been in the business fir a long time.
Originally Posted by MoSlow
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-18 17:25 #6005Banned Member

Posts: 83Agree with night about her level of enthusiasm. Leilani changes her name every few years to refresh her image / profile. Used to be on BP and her pricing was more appropriate for her level of performance then.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Would recommend Lucy Lee (MILF in lower 30's) if you want a good performing Asian (well Asian / Latina).
-
06-14-18 17:16 #6004Banned Member

Posts: 83No personal experience with this one but "legit" is pretty subjective. They will probably be Asian and will probably not match the pictures and descriptions. Sometimes these spots are a pleasant surprise but I have also had my worst disappointment at one off Clairmont 2 years back. It's a roll of the dice.
Originally Posted by ArkeusJ
[View Original Post]
I thought it was interesting the ad says they have 2 girls from 3 separate locations. New math?
-
06-14-18 14:26 #6003Regular Member

Posts: 2I understand the skepticism but can assure everyone that nothing nefarious is going on. I have done this many times over the years but always lined it up via PM's on TER. I've got to find a new venue now that it's gone. So I'm here.
Originally Posted by Zipper34
[View Original Post]
Thank you to all who replied. I will be in touch with you via PM next time. Hopefully with more notice.
-
06-14-18 14:17 #6002Retired Account

Posts: 995OMG I turned into Atl BBFS PI
Zipper you and I disagree to disagree a lot but I'm 1000% with you on spidey senses going off like somebody hit me with a APD tazer. No no no no I'm not touching that with one without armed escorts (my favs of course) and a team of lawyers and bail money. I have my hands full with 4 new SA girls wanting to party this weekend, so many I'm calling in reinforcements from my good friend Tequillashotz to handle all the crazy Pussy Patrol, next week you mongers should be pleased with the finds though.
Originally Posted by Zipper34
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe.
Stay Tuned.
Pussy Patrol Out.
-
06-14-18 10:30 #6001Banned Member

Posts: 1367Don't want to accuse this poster of anything because a certain somebody on here has gotten on me and he seems to be a nice guy so I want to get back in my good graces with him, but I wouldn't partake in something like this seeing as this guy only has one post. Kingslayer, this one's for you.
Originally Posted by AjAtlanta
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-18 10:24 #6000Senior Member

Posts: 530Audrey bitoni
So I saw on Eros that Audrey bitoni was in town. I have always wanted to pull the trigger on a pornstar but it doesn't make financial sense. It is always 1600. Or something outlandish. Has someone had an experience with a pornstar of her caliber and whT was it like.
-
06-14-18 09:33 #5999Senior Member

Posts: 33Too good to be truth
Who is on the right mind would do this?! Then again none of us in the right mind LOL.
Originally Posted by AjAtlanta
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-18 09:20 #5998Senior Member

Posts: 217Probs so.
Or a robbery. Safety tip, when a guy with exactly one post to his name invites you to get naked in an enclosed, locked space in front of him, most of the ensuing possibilities are bad.
Originally Posted by JayDogg90
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-18 08:20 #5997Senior Member

Posts: 82Asian and Hispanic escorts
I am unable to find any Asian or Hispanic independent escorts. If anyone knows any please PM me. I can provide my list of escorts to you too.
-
06-13-18 20:27 #5996Senior Member

Posts: 29Anyone knows this Asian place?
https://atlanta.adlist24.com/escorts/a176007
Seem like new Asian place in Duluth.
No oxwell or discover crew I guess.
Are they legit?
Anybody tried them?
-
06-13-18 18:39 #5995Senior Member

Posts: 92Murder plot in the making?
Originally Posted by AjAtlanta
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-18 15:07 #5994Regular Member

Posts: 2Join tomorrow?
I am seeing a regular of mine late morning tomorrow. Slim, cute, middle aged blonde. She is a well known provider in Atlanta. I ocationally like to arrange for her fuck another guy while I watch and (sometimes) join. I am 101% straight. There would be no cost to you. However, only professional, non-smoking, clean cut white guys should respond. No offense to others. That's just what happens to work for tomorrow. Other times it's different.
Please PM me if you are interested, fit that description and can be in the Buckhead area between 10 and noon tomorrow.












Reply With Quote




