Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,556 to 30,570 of 60954
-
06-15-18 07:57 #30399Banned Member

Posts: 1610He's talking about the "triangle" of Young's, Great Wall, and Lu, all within walking distance of each other, if that clarifies things.
Originally Posted by BDaddy17
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-18 06:46 #30398Senior Member

Posts: 611There's no way he went to 5 star, I know that. Maybe he read Rubmaps and pasted the review.
Originally Posted by BDaddy17
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-18 23:31 #30397Senior Member

Posts: 144WTF? You use to post some beneficial shit but all you're spewing now is "very recommended". What is that supposed to mean?? Has your account been hacked?
Originally Posted by PepeLepU
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-18 23:03 #30396Banned Member

Posts: 2410Shanghai
Sounds like the triangle is very recommended.
Originally Posted by BillDavis007
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-18 22:09 #30395Senior Member

Posts: 144That was nice of you, I usually don't leave it in the towel. Make them work a little LOL.
Originally Posted by BigComanche
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-18 21:35 #30394Senior Member

Posts: 611+100. $60 all in for a very good massage and self serve in their warm towel when she left. That will teach them.
Originally Posted by MoSlow
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-18 20:20 #30393Senior Member

Posts: 203Min Hua
Just a quick report. Min Hua has increased their fare from $50 to $60. Same good massage and clothed HJ, just a heads up on the $10 price bump.
-
06-14-18 17:23 #30392Senior Member

Posts: 55CAMPs?
Based on your review, I assumed both are CAMPs?
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the review.
Atl.
-
06-14-18 17:06 #30391Banned Member

Posts: 83No argument. Read the forum but didn't research the place completely. Lesson learned.
Originally Posted by BDaddy17
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-18 14:40 #30390Senior Member

Posts: 351Aloha / Cherry both BH
I had reported on my first visit to Aloha earlier. My second attempt they were busy and they told me to come back, I thought that might be a good sign. I returned another day and was met by an attractive middle age lady. She showed me to the same room I had on the first visit. I thought on my first visit the smoke smell was something temporary, but on the second visit it is still there. It has that old smoky hotel room smell, which is really bad. This time I got a different young girl. She was very thin, but had a homely face. Didn't speak much Englsh. Very legit, no opportunity to touch a leg or anything. Totally draped the whole time. Unlike the last girl this was upsell for everything. At the end I talked to the nice looking lady asking about the other girl, and she was out for some reason.
I was headed over to consider a another try, but I say Cherry Massage in the Vietnamise mall across the street (BH) and further south, south of Dresden. I pulled in there as I had never really noticed it. Once in, it looks like it has been there a while. I am greeted by a 20 something thin OK looking girl who acts like I just interrupted her Pokemon Go game. She shows me to a room and I get ready. I hear a knock and it sounds like someone that has been smoking marlboro reds for about 60 years. In comes a sturdy looking grandma. I was actually looking for a decent massage after some lifting, so I stuck around. It was a really good legit massage, no teasing, but not much draping either. I wondered if she might pull through. On the flip, jr flopped out and he was unceremoniously put in place by her grabbing the sheet first and them putting him away. When I was paying she came out and continued to rub a knot it my shoulder she had been working on. I might go back for a legit massage.
-
06-14-18 14:36 #30389Senior Member

Posts: 72I'm mad that I understood all of this. .
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-18 14:32 #30388Senior Member

Posts: 55Kamp Recommendations
I am planning to have a day dream at the KAMP tomorrow. Can you gentlemen recommend which to visit? Need FS and prefer a talent under 30 and / or hot. In area of Chamblee please.
Any hot talents at these places?
B Spa.
Tiger Spa.
Royal (Oakcliff).
Peach.
Any others in this area.
Will provide a thorough report after the dream.
Thanks in advance.
ATL.
-
06-14-18 13:10 #30387Senior Member

Posts: 724 hand massage
A few post back someone mentioned getting a 4 hand massage. Peaked my interest and now I'm thinking about getting one this weekend. . Can anybody speak on this subject? And if possible reccomend a nice place that offers this service. Looking to possibly having some fun as well. . I frequent Gwinnett parlors mostly.
-
06-14-18 12:37 #30386Senior Member

Posts: 44Pearls your only bet.
I have tried quite a few over a few years. Massages are good, but DIY for the most part. Pearl is the only place for a decent ending. All are 40+. Try Angela you won't be dissapointed.
Originally Posted by AshDen
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-18 07:33 #30385Senior Member

Posts: 4061You don't need to. Just go to Min Hua and ask for a 4 hand massage. Google the address and have fun.
Originally Posted by MG2012
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





