Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33

    Comparison

    Hey all,

    Curious how MCE stacks up against the Russian agencies (XO, City). That's my frequent go-to, but the review here have been pretty compelling. Any thoughts?

    Thanks.

  2. #32

    Fun time with Diya from MCE

    I'm a MCE client and I chose Diya and she's definitely an attractive Middle-Eastern girl raised in the States, a very nice college next-door type. I met her at a pretty sweet incall hotel downtown.

    When she opened the door, I was definitely pleased with what I saw, and what she wore initially; hot, tight yoga pants and a nice top (like a college student). Honestly guys, if you saw her at a bar you would attempt to have a conversation with her. She was super friendly and I was blown away by her face, looks-wise.

    Things escalated from there and I enjoyed the hell out of the BBBJ she gave me, there was a mirror behind us and it was awesome seeing her go to town on me while staring at her sweet ass. I eventually got the covers on, and she's an enjoyable dirty talker while in doggy, mish, etc. Maybe YMMV, but when I was ready to unload, she took it all in, and swallowed it all while maintaining eye contact with me. She stroked my back while I laid down on the bed to recover. Guys, I def. Had a fun time.

  3. #31

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigA1  [View Original Post]

    Note: I have only a few posts because I just found this site. I was directed here by MCE because I wanted to qualify for their $60 review discount. I would have posted more reviews, but several of the girls I have seen there are no longer with the agency. I have had some other experiences with providers who are still around, and will be posting more reviews soon. I am simply writing this because I don't want people to think these are fake reviews just because they are my only posts to date.

    Feel free to PM me for more info.
    I have not seen 2 of the girls you reviewed, but I can vouch for your review on Kylie.

    I see nothing wrong with MCE offering $60 off for reviews here. I have been lazy in writing reviews but this will definitely motivate me.

    Look forward to more reviews from you.

    Try to go see Megan if you haven't seen her. She will fuck your mind off.

  4. #30

    MCE Gaby & Alean.

    Had an amazing time with Gaby & Alena. They are on the pricey side but completely worth it. MCE seems to provide the most outstanding service in terms of look, performance and reliability. I telegramed Audra and asked to see if Gaby was around. I noticed then that Alena was also there so I had to ask if they would play together. Audra asked them and set up the playdate. I received a text via telegram that provided the room number and away we went. I bought the girls toys that we could use during the action. As I walked in the door, I could not help remark how pretty they are. Gaby is your classic Mediterranean beauty; olive skin, beautiful eyes, and built like a former gymnast except with huge breasts. Alena is the complete opposite; blonde, blue eyes, very pretty but petite with some nice size B knockers. I asked them if I could start with the toys and they gladly agreed. I reached into my bag and brought out black out masks that I made them put on. I removed all of their clothes. I pushed Gaby on the bed. I whispered in Alena's ear to eat her pussy. Oh the sight was beautiful. Gaby was instantly wet. I knelt down in back of Alena's and began to rim her little pink asshole. That made her super excited and she was even more vigorous in her assault on Gaby's pussy. I was in heaven. I continued rimming Alena and quickly put on a cover and entered that beautiful pink asshole. Man she was tight. I did this for a few minutes and realized I had to try Gaby. I switched to a new cover and had Alena sit on Gaby's face and pull Gaby's legs back towards her. As I was covered up, I entered Gaby. I had a neat little butt plug that I inserted into Gaby ass I plunged in her pussy. I went on like this for an hour and a half. I never penetrated Gaby's ass with my piece but I did used toys that the girls got to keep. It was stupendous! I would highly recommend spending 90 minutes with these ladies.

  5. #29

    MCE Danielle

    Saw Danielle in OHare yesterday. Mind-blowing bbj CIM x 3. I haven't had that kind of attention to my better head in a looong time, if ever. I swear my eyes were rolling in my head!

    Super cute and motivated young lady. She says she's 19, but those skills are way beyond a grown woman's talent. She's a little more athletic than I usually prefer, but she's tight inside and out with a juicy ass. I will definitely see her again.

  6. #28

    MCE Carly

    First time saw carly. And she is a lovely lady. Easy to talk to. Started with LFK which turned to DFK. Went back and forth her giving a BBBJ and me giving DATY and FIV. It was great hearing her say fuck me. Did the deed in mish and finished there. I will definitely see her again.

  7. #27
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676

    Models Club Elite

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp  [View Original Post]
    What is MCE short for? Link to the site?
    https://modelsclubelite.com/

  8. #26

    Mce

    What is MCE short for? Link to the site?

  9. #25

    Hazema MCE

    First time seeing her and I was very impressed. I like them petite and young. She is a great spinner. She is GFE. I'm very picky when it comes to mid East girls and she hit every mark. She's really easy to talk too and made me real excited once I knew what we were about to get into.

    Took quick shower and took care of business. She was dressed in a nice sexy robe. It was black satin. Loved her eyes. Got in bed started off with some lfk that procceded to dfk. Amazing tight body. I told her I was ready and she got down to biz with a great BBBJ with eye contact. She took her time plenty of dt and licking my shaft up and down. Great motion and suction. Face fucked her cute face. Not sure bit cim probably on the menu. However had to get inside her. Went at it in mish. Few positions later had her going really good. Let go in the bag and it felt like heaven. Probably my new #1 there. She's the closest I've found to Lin who used to be my favorite before. I like that she's not as shy as Lin was so I can be a bit more evil.

  10. #24

    Lost

    Anyone have any idea what happened to Lindita after she left EEC in April?

  11. #23
    Here is my review of Porscha from MCE. She is a hot college GND brunette. Had opportunity to see her in Ohare and had great time. She is a hot girl with a slight but cute accent. Menu included DFK throughout session, BBBJ, DATY, CG, missionary and K9. After making out for 10-15 minutes we got down to business. She started with a nice wet BBBJ with solid eye contact. She also can DT. I had to pull her up where I went to town on her with some great DATY and FIV. Cover then comes on and we go at it, flipping between positions. After first cup, we chatted. She is easy to talk to and has a cool background. Then round 2 where I went at her with K9 for about 15 minutes and she loved. Afterwards more talking and snugging before I headed out. I definitely would repeat.

  12. #22

    Forget to include one point

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigA1  [View Original Post]
    I recently had the opportunity to spend a quality hour with Porscha at MCE. I have used the service several times and am on their mailing list, so set up was simple using Telegram (all communications are via email or Telegram). She was using a nice O'Hare area hotel, and once I was confirmed, I was given the location. Upon arrival, I confirmed she was ready and was provided with the room number.

    I took a quick shower when I entered the room and then we adjourned to the bedroom. She is very attractive, with an excellent body (nice natural B cups) and enjoys kissing a lot. During the session, we went through pretty much all of the acronyms (BBBJ, CIM, DATY, DATO, FIV). I sometimes find it difficult to maintain an erection with a condom, so we finished in 69 (or I should say that I finished). We still had some time in the hour, so after a short rest, she tried to coax a second cup, but it was not going to happen. I ended up having her get on all fours so I could DATY and DATO from behind, which we both enjoyed. The only thing that was apparently not on the menu was greek (or any digital penetration in that area). However, she said that she is bi and liked to participate in threesomes, so that is something to consider in the future.

    I took another brief shower and was on my way a happy man.
    Porscha is highly recommended, especially since she is at the lower end of the fee scale for MCE (less than $$$$).

  13. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Random4  [View Original Post]
    I'll preempt this by saying yes, MCE is offering a $60 discount for posted reviews / reports. They've done in this in the past at the other site as well (just like other agencies in the area). However I've never seen then say or even imply that they must be good reviews. Some people get concerned about fake reviews or reviews being bought, so I just bring this up to be transparent. I frequently wrote reviews at the other site, and the discount just gives me additional incentive to get off my ass and actually write them instead of putting it off. MCE happens to be great at recruiting and generally retaining top quality talent, so you'll tend to see positive reviews. That's not to say I've had an amazing time with every girl I've booked through them, but they have a much better success rate than others (and I just don't repeat with that girl if I didn't have a great time). They also tend to be much more organized and professional than some other agencies in the area, which counts for a lot with me. I've been using them for a year as my go-to, and they seem to have built up quite a loyal following of clients. I'll likely be writing additional reviews, but if anyone has any questions or is looking for intel on MCE talent, feel free to PM me. After the other site became useless, myself and others realized the importance of having contacts for back channel conversations to share info and have aggregated quite a bit.

    Anyways. My report is about Megan at MCE. I've seen her probably close to a dozen times, and right now she's my favorite. She's on the taller side, has a thin body with great skin and no piercings or tattoos, and a beautiful face. But what really sets her apart from some others for me is her enthusiasm and level of engagement. I really don't enjoy passive experiences where I have to lead the entire time. In my most recent booking she basically attacked me as soon as I walked in the door with DFK and groping. She will take the lead and be aggressive, unlike a good amount of the younger talent out there.

    She's into DFK, gives a very enthusiastic BBBJ, including actual full depth deep throat (only one of two providers I've seen who can actually go all the way, with the other being kind of legendary at this point in the area). She knows I really like DT, so we spent a decent amount of time doing that and mixing in some HJ with dirty talk. DATY, FIV, FIA, and mutual masturbation are all on the table for foreplay. Past that we got the cover and rotated through varieties of mish, cowgirl, and doggie. And again what sets her apart is her enthusiasm. She's active and will contort her body around and push back (even in mish). She also likes to bust out a vibrating toy to use at the same time, which intensifies things for me too, and talk dirty. She's very convincing that she's into it as much as you are. This time we took a couple min break to catch our breath in the middle of things, before resuming where I finished in the cover in doggie going at it hard. In prior sessions we've done COB, CIM (also in throat). I haven't asked and don't know if COF is on the table. Multiple rounds are available too, and she's pretty proactive in kicking things off again. She's also a good conversation and gives off the GFE vibe, especially with repeating.

    She's pitched as PSE, which for MCE is code for greek (note that they don't list on the website or in email schedules anymore, you have to ask them). She definetly has PSE covered from DT, enthusiasm, dirty talk, etc. I'm not enormous, but I am on the larger size in length and girth. Because of that she hasn't felt comfortable trying greek with me. That's fine by me, as we still have a great time. But if you're on the larger size, know that greek might be YMMV with her. You also might not get exactly 60 minutes, as she sometimes drops a hint at the 5 minute mark if you want to take a shower. But those are the only slightly negative things I can say.

    For those of you that have used or read about CEC / MCE in the past. For me I'd put Megan in the same quality category as Hailey and Chloe. Yes, although they might have different styles, in my book she's that good and that's saying a lot. I've repeated with her many times, and will likely keep repeating as we know what each other like and I keep leaving even happier than I did the previous time.
    A STAR IS BORN.

    I've seen her twice. This review is spot on.

  14. #20

    Kate at MCE.

    First time using MCE. Saw Kate and she is a lovely lady. Easy to talk to. Started with LFK which turned to DFK. Went back and forth her giving a BBBJ and me giving DATY and FIV. It was great hearing her say fuck me. Did the deed in mish and finished there. I will definitely see her again.

  15. #19

    Autumn at MCE.

    First of all I must say that Autumn is one of the most beautiful girls I have had the pleasure to spend time with. She has a beautiful face and a killer body. There is seemingly not an ounce of fat on her, but she is by no means skinny. Her curves are wonderful, with a great ass and beautiful natural breasts. I saw her at a nice downtown hotel and we had a great time. She is highly recommended.

    She is another one at MCE that loves to kiss and is open to pretty much anything not involving her butt (no greek or FIA, but rimming was OK). We enjoyed a very nice session of 69 which ended with my cumming in her mouth and her swallowing it all. She attempted to get a second cup out of me, but it just wasn't going to happen. There was some time left, so I went down on her, alternating between DATY and DATO, and (according to her) she came for the second time. I took another shower and was on my way.

    Note: I have only a few posts because I just found this site. I was directed here by MCE because I wanted to qualify for their $60 review discount. I would have posted more reviews, but several of the girls I have seen there are no longer with the agency. I have had some other experiences with providers who are still around, and will be posting more reviews soon. I am simply writing this because I don't want people to think these are fake reviews just because they are my only posts to date.

    Feel free to PM me for more info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape