Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 11247
-
06-16-18 23:41 #2982Senior Member

Posts: 3343I am reminded of the words of a bowl buddy, could have been BikeRider. We all get our own sugar bowl. This list could be true of your experience w / your targeted demographic, but if a SD is going after a different type of girl, there are other indicators, or these indicators may not be relevant. One that you have stated in the past is to avoid girls with negativity in their profile. I have found this to be true also in the demographic I target.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
I don't even consider the women that are your bread and butter, for my own reasons. I wouldn't expect you to be an expert in the issues of those I am going after, because I'd guess you never even bother to message them (and vice versa). And, then there's the fact that you are in LA and I am in Orange county, which also influences the socioeconomic mix. I'd say it *is* important to become a scholar of the type of women one is going after, whatever your 'type' is.
-
06-16-18 21:43 #2981Senior Member

Posts: 239Additions:
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-Ghetto girls.
-Girls that live in halfway houses.
-Girls that put "prefer not to say" for "do you have children".
-Girls that know nothing about birth control or say "oh no, I won't use it".
-Girls that ask you to send money to their app for bullshit things without any visits.
-"Curvy girls" read FAT.
-Girls that when you meet them you can't recognize them from their pictures.
-Girls that wear dirty sweats to the first meeting for coffee.
-Girls that ask for a gift for M&G saying "I have been burned by guys before".
-
06-16-18 17:18 #2980Senior Member

Posts: 5603Girls to Avoid
Girls that like to talk about how submissive and kinky they are in their profile.
Girls that wear septum rings.
Girls that give the finger in their pics.
Girls with only head shots.
Girls that are argumenitive.
Girls that talk about threatening you if you use the pics in their profile.
Girls that tell you straight up that they have GPS.
Girls that talk about their last SD in their profile.
Girls that favorite you with anything but "Open" as their lifestyle choice.
Most 18 year olds.
I am sure I could make a bigger list. Maybe somone can add to it.
-
06-16-18 09:57 #2979Senior Member

Posts: 1657Very very nice Hollywood.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-18 01:19 #2978Senior Member

Posts: 5603OK... Here's one of my little church girl from 2 years ago. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-18 01:14 #2977Senior Member

Posts: 5603If you insist. Here she is from the flip side.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-18 20:33 #2976Senior Member

Posts: 3343I totally agree, HG. I had a about of psychotherapy last year, I shared my full knowledge of the bowl w / my therapist. He regarded it as a transformational post-modern relationship model. As I told him of my practices and preferences, during the time the shit was hitting the fan on harrassment, the contrast was notable. I want SBs, not escorts, b / c what gets me off is getting them off, and I'd never believe that w / an escort. I am the exact opposite of guys who assault women, I want them to want to do everything they do with me.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-18 20:23 #2975Senior Member

Posts: 2476#MeToo
The biggest issue I have with these cases is that so many of them are from ten years past or so. Can you honestly say that back then, when you were less skilled and experienced that some woman might not see her therapist and "discover" that you harassed her or worse? I would agree that we treat the girls we see with respect and that we should be safe, except in this environment, nobody truly is.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-18 11:14 #2974Senior Member

Posts: 5603Hey Guys, any comments on #MeToo? . I think in the sugar world it has a slightly different meaning. No one here is into sexual harassment or assault. We love our girls. And most likely treat them better than 90% of the guys they have encountered in their lives. But whenever I hear that phrase I always get a picture in my head of a group of girls (like the attached pic). We are the rock stars of the dating world. Except for the real rock stars in the civi world.
And as much as we moan and groan (and I don't mean in the FC), the amount of money spent by most, even moderaltly successful guys in the civi world, to meet greet, wine dine and then hopefully bed thier prospective honies, far outstrips the paltry $, $$ and $$$ we spend to have porn star sex, with willing, young, beautiful & talented girls.
I am grateful everyday for the hard work, time and money I invested over the years to develop the skills necesary to have an endless flow of (and overflow) of girls that practically fight for my time, dick and money. We all worked hard (except for the lucky few) to get where we are in life. And we are now being rewarded with our own little bit of heaven on earth. So whenever I see or hear that #MeToo phrase I think, OMG, I am so glad I do not have to live in that world.
Imagine having to walk on eggshells because you might make some harmless little comment or inadvertently touch a girl on the shoulder, or stare a bit too long. Now maybe in your workplace you have to be vigilant, boy that must be tiresome (I work at home thank god), and out in the street we don't have to leer at every piece of ass that walks by, because we know that we can basically have whatever we want a good share of the time, or anytime at all if we are willing to pay a little more.
I guess the bigger point I am making is that when a man is sexually satisfied and confident in his abilities, there is never any reason or need to harass anyone. The incels of the world need to get off their lazy asses and see what life has to offer. Carpe Diem.
-
06-15-18 09:58 #2973Senior Member

Posts: 1657Butt pics man! I love those tight tummies but I lI've butt man!
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-18 23:42 #2972Senior Member

Posts: 5603Pulled out the jammy, and killed the punanny.
And my jimmy runs deep, so deep.
So deep put her butt to sleep (for like an hour. lol).
-
06-13-18 18:29 #2971Senior Member

Posts: 1041And it will be a best seller.
Originally Posted by KayBez
[View Original Post]
I am remember reading a book a while ago while waiting at the airport, titled "No Money, No Honies". I supposed that's what got me to the monger game.
-
06-12-18 17:29 #2970Senior Member

Posts: 86Damn.
God damn, you need to write a book my man, love your posts.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 10:32 #2969Senior Member

Posts: 5603You gotta love that pink on pink polish in pic one.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 08:02 #2968Senior Member

Posts: 1657Very cool room mates. Keep the pics cumming.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






