Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #226

    Time I shared some finds and losses

    SA is breaking my bank! If you can pay, they'll play. It seems like I've recently lost the ability to search by keyword. Is anyone else having this problem?

    I do hear the recent requests to make the appropriate board active so here is my recent intel (I travel all over dc so I'm adding the greater metro area for all to share):

    Bristow, Va. This ones DTF but you have to host. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-ac8cc62b36af.

    National harbor. BP girl good for a short stay. She likes if you're Dom. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-bc74c2dc8a89.

    Arlington. Girlfriend quality. Had a great M&G but couldn't get any further. Her morals got in the way (or someone else out bid me). https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-a7feb7286847.

    Arlington. This one cancelled last minute but google will lead you to an interesting view of how SB's think https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-0b38d7eb44b6.

    Centreville. Curiosity got the best of me. I had a nice m&g but couldn't pull the trigger she was just a little too tomboy for me but a decent drinking buddy. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-098e4f99dc10.

    NWDC. She likes to play cat and mouse. I never caught her so maybe you'll have better luck https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-0d040eded53d.

    Baltimore. Stay away. Stay far away. More drama than our equestrian SB mentioned elsewhere on this forum https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-5b14bffb8be1.

    Baltimore. This SB comes with some drama but delivers when needed. Don't flinch at her price, she will negotiate https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-5e5ef620bd8f.

    I do think that quality SBs are different than escorts. I have two near perfect finds that I don’t feel comfortable sharing because they’ve asked that I protect their privacy. I will say, they have been worth all the hassle and I hope all you mongers that spend money on a SA premium membership are rewarded with such pleasurable dreams as I’ve had.

    ~Outlaw
    Last edited by DC Outlaw; 06-15-18 at 17:13. Reason: My grammar sucks

  2. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPix  [View Original Post]
    So, like the rest of you, I've just recently gotten back on the site now that it's up again. Unlike several of you, I never really posted until just recently.

    But. Where is everybody? Am I the only SD in NOVA? I have to think not. Sure would be good to hear from other SDs and hear about your exploits!

    Come on gents, let's get this going again!
    Nova here as well. I've found the area to be tricky but there are still gems to be found.

  3. #224
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  4. #223

    Where are the NOVA SDs?

    So, like the rest of you, I've just recently gotten back on the site now that it's up again. Unlike several of you, I never really posted until just recently.

    But. Where is everybody? Am I the only SD in NOVA? I have to think not. Sure would be good to hear from other SDs and hear about your exploits!

    Come on gents, let's get this going again!

  5. #222

    Gps sb.

    So I met LaLaLuvs https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-7718820cd900 about two months ago. Nice enough chick and a real looker. She was almost two hours late (at least she kept me posted on her progress) but the visit was definitely rushed and I was barely able to get more than 90 minutes with her. Great ass and rack and enthusiastic but wasn't thrilled about her desire to get on the road to beat traffic.

    She texted me a new picture the other day so I thought, what the hell, let's give it another go, maybe things will be less rushed. Started the convo during which she decided she wanted a higher allowance. I pushed back and said last time was rushed, I enjoy more time and she responded that she doesn't do more than 90 minutes and she wants more allowance.

    I wished her best of luck.

    Anybody else had a visit with her?

  6. #221

    NOVA SBs

    Glad to have this site back and wanted to share a few reports with you brothers. I've been dabbling in the SA game for about three months now and have met some really talent but also some not so nice. Today, the not so nice.

    LaLas420. As you can tell by her handle, the chick is 420 friendly for those of you who are so inclined. I no longer partake but the gal got toked up prior to my arrival as her place (nice condo in Foggy Bottom) reaked of the wicked weed. BTW, her place is in a really nice neighborhood just off the Metro and the condo is real nice. Her condo, however, is a mess. She's a bit of a BBW. It was an okay time but not really my cup of tee. $$.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-9836616706e0

    Dhprincess. Another gal who can host in a nice apartment complex in Springfield. Probably a four to six block walk from the Metro for those inclined to use mass transit. She was hard to nail down for an appointment but we had three goes in about an hour and 45 minutes. Nice looking with a great rack. She's a bigger girl but I wouldn't qualify her as a BBW.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-fa8492917c64

  7. #220

    Elizabeth the Equestrian

    Quote Originally Posted by Whistles  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-2e439c0dcfbe

    She's from NoVa but drove up to Maryland and we met. Few pounds more than the pics but cute. A bit of small talk and she hopped in the shower, came out nude.

    The good: Mic skills on point including dt. Doesn't allow DATY. Few minutes into mish and she started with the "cum with me" business. Went with it.

    The bad: Tons of drama and trauma in her life. Which she talks about. A lot. Also she's planning a series of tats of famous serial killers on visible parts of her body. So there's that.

    If you like crazy go for it. I won't again.
    Wish I had read your post before I met with her, I would have avoided her. Maybe. She was running late and I met her in the driveway of her townhouse. Nice neighborhood but the house was a mess. I was really bummed when she stepped out of her truck because she has more than a few additional pounds on her frame than what shows in the pictures. I hate those "skinny" filters on today's cameras. Good grief. She said it was her "winter weight. " I like DATY and the "no DATY" thing sucked but I didn't mind the MISH and K9 action. I certainly won't repeat either.

  8. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkUser  [View Original Post]
    So how much "help with her bills" did it cost you? How much time did she spend away from her horses? .
    3 x $ for 2 hrs. She showered because she came directly from the horses LOL. Live and learn.

  9. #218

    Elizabeth85

    So how much "help with her bills" did it cost you? How much time did she spend away from her horses? .

  10. #217

    BP is gone too. Smh

    Not sure about SA, there's an app called SUDY, but they want 80 bucks for a membership, selection seemed limited. Tinder seems like an option, but I'm not feeling the "attach your Facebook" rule. We may have to lurk at the local malls and bus stops for a good SB soon.

  11. #216

    Where to go now?

    Yeah, BP is a no go. The section for that isn't really used. Other than SA, does anybody have any suggestions on where to find long term SBs in the dmv area?

    Quote Originally Posted by Onexxxva  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any ideas on where to post Sugar Baby ads now that the Craigslist Personal section is closed? I checked BP but the ladies already have that section used for themselves.

  12. #215

    Elizabeth85 SA

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-2e439c0dcfbe

    She's from NoVa but drove up to Maryland and we met. Few pounds more than the pics but cute. A bit of small talk and she hopped in the shower, came out nude.

    The good: Mic skills on point including dt. Doesn't allow DATY. Few minutes into mish and she started with the "cum with me" business. Went with it.

    The bad: Tons of drama and trauma in her life. Which she talks about. A lot. Also she's planning a series of tats of famous serial killers on visible parts of her body. So there's that.

    If you like crazy go for it. I won't again.

  13. #214

    W4 m m4 w

    Quote Originally Posted by Onexxxva  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any ideas on where to post Sugar Baby ads now that the Craigslist Personal section is closed? I checked BP but the ladies already have that section used for themselves.
    There are separate sections depending on who is looking for who.

  14. #213

    Craigslist.

    Does anyone have any ideas on where to post Sugar Baby ads now that the Craigslist Personal section is closed? I checked BP but the ladies already have that section used for themselves.

  15. #212

    Do you care if it's a nice place?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanOmega  [View Original Post]
    I was able to score another sugar baby via craigslist. We met and we were able to settle on a very acceptable price. Lower price than my last sb and way better looking. The only issue is she has an issue coming to my place. Any suggestions for a cheap motel or hotel near to Springfield or Woodbridge?
    There are some cheap motels on Route 1 in Alexandria, but they're a little on the seedy side. The Virginia Lodge is probably the cheapest, if you don't mind that it's a little dumpy. For another $15 you could upgrade to the nearby Red Roof.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape