Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,211 to 30,225 of 30806
-
06-14-18 12:04 #596Regular Member

Posts: 5X-Ivy demise
Is X-Ivy and Fiery Ivy the same?
Originally Posted by MisterT69
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-18 10:05 #595Senior Member

Posts: 330XIvy was passed. She was buried a few weeks ago.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-18 09:56 #594Senior Member

Posts: 1711Monkey
EroticMonkey seems to mostly just recycle old ads. CityXguide and listcrawler seem to be more accurate and live, but without the sort of constant influx from the BP days.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-18 09:46 #593Senior Member

Posts: 329Erotic Monkey. Ivy
So this is weird. I just browsed the Monkey and see that a profile was just created (06/18) for Ivy. I heard she passed away. Is this profile a fake or was the report of her demise inaccurate??
-
06-13-18 21:11 #592Regular Member

Posts: 9Renata
Anybody seen this lady?
www.bksrenata.escortbook.com
Thanks.
Gents.
-
06-13-18 19:42 #591Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
An unreviewed 18 year old asking for 5? Hmm let me think about it, nah.
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]
What could possibly go wrong LOL.
-
06-13-18 11:48 #590Senior Member

Posts: 827I don't see the post anymore but here are some other details.
Originally Posted by Warlimont
[View Original Post]
VIP VALENTINA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVrUv4jHiEQ
-
06-13-18 11:12 #589Senior Member

Posts: 39Who was it? Your link just lands on the North / South Carolina page.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-18 09:23 #588Senior Member

Posts: 827Eros provider
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...1.htm?cat=4370
Called this one yesterday and she quoted me $$ (yes 4 $! Which I understand some upscale providers do charge. I said ok, and requested the address to get to. I was then texted a low end motel in downtown!! I have seen a few upscale providers and they all usually stay in some high end hotels. This just threw me off.
Just letting you guys know, if anyone of you have seen her do let me know how it went.
-
06-12-18 21:55 #587Senior Member

Posts: 78I'm not sure how to state it here so I hope you understand. If not pm me. $$.
Let me also say, it was tight if you know what I mean. I also have a feeling she would be open to a greek. I say this because, when I got up and started from behind she put her finger there.
Originally Posted by CareBear2
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 16:58 #586Senior Member

Posts: 39I will let you know when I see her next week.
Originally Posted by DaHedgehog
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 15:57 #585Regular Member

Posts: 7What were her rates?
Originally Posted by Reroka
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 13:17 #584Senior Member

Posts: 78Not much of a first report sorry. I will say I would and will dream again.
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 12:31 #583Senior Member

Posts: 269Heidi
What are her rates?
Originally Posted by Derf
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 12:25 #582Senior Member

Posts: 743Lexi
Wish I could help you. She is way too rich for my blood, and I have not seen any reviews of her anywhere. She has been around for a while so some guys must have seen her. Hope someone else knows something about her.
Originally Posted by Reroka
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




