Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,841 to 24,855 of 26415
-
06-13-18 07:05 #1575Senior Member

Posts: 203Ask her to pose.
Originally Posted by Dmb4100
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-18 01:35 #1574Senior Member

Posts: 258Wendy
I'm trying to buy pics of wendy
-
06-12-18 17:32 #1573Senior Member

Posts: 402Morgan
Got a chance to see Morgan thanks to a fine gentleman fellow monger. This chick is someone you might want to keep the clothes on her but she's young kinda cute in the face and gives a real nice wet BBBJCIM. Doesn't give up and doesn't complain. She will suck it till the cows come home, just bring a towel because she's messy. LOL.
-
06-12-18 14:25 #1572Senior Member

Posts: 402Violet
Stopped by for a little late night BBBJCIM. Right now this girl is one of my favorites, her mouth is the perfect fit for my cock. Excellent sensual bbbjcimws with her pants down. I agree about her ass, it's so soft, smooth, round, and perfect. I love squeezing that thing while she is down on me taking care of business slurping every little drop not missing a beat and licking her lips afterwards.
-
06-12-18 11:01 #1571Senior Member

Posts: 258Michelle?
If you're talking about michelle on Nat & 36. So went to rehab then got of of the hobby.
Originally Posted by Martinobi
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 11:00 #1570Regular Member

Posts: 21Jameson
I have seen Jameson many times over the years. Keep trying because she is definitely worth it. Fantastic body and great oral skills once she stops talking. Once she is comfortable with you she is very responsive as to when she has time available.
Originally Posted by Waldo999
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 10:57 #1569Senior Member

Posts: 181And Drea / Andrea
She also went by Drea / Andrea. I last saw her back in August. Her ads had all but disappeared, but she would answer on occasion. Since then I have tried a few times with no response.
Originally Posted by CuriousJack
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 09:38 #1568Senior Member

Posts: 52Michelle / Lexi
Hopefully rehab. Surprised I didn't bring fleas and bed bugs home from her place. Her facebook has gone dark since around the time she stopped posting ads. Probably not a good idea to text anymore.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 08:36 #1567Senior Member

Posts: 211Jamesson
I will tell you first hand that she is amazing! Loves to chat, but what a body. Yes she is hard to get in touch with, but she does have a life outside this hobby. Be polite and keep trying.
Originally Posted by GbFreak33
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 07:22 #1566Senior Member

Posts: 812Mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by Dmb4100
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 06:14 #1565Senior Member

Posts: 152Out of Sight
If you're referring to the one with the pretty face who lived in a messy apartment with cats, she also went by Michelle and Lexi. I texted her a couple months ago when all the sites were still running and got no response. I don't think she's posted anything since last fall.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-18 21:29 #1564Senior Member

Posts: 1484"Warning" tattoo
Anyone know what happened to the girl with the "Warning"tattoo across her chest? I think her name was Nikki and she lived off of National or Greenfield.
-
06-11-18 20:20 #1563Senior Member

Posts: 93Ashlee charms friend
I met her before my visit with Ashlee Charms, read my report on Ashlee. She is 100% real, I believe she goes by gracey? Her incall was located near downtown when I met her.
Originally Posted by TWay1992
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-18 20:09 #1562Senior Member

Posts: 258Angela aka Brittany
She is back doing bjs only.
Phone number.
4143948946.
-
06-11-18 19:10 #1561Senior Member

Posts: 71Great to be back!
Missed why'all. Outside of Kendall I don't have any good reports since everything went down. Looking for someone in the north ridge or Menominee falls area. Any help?











Reply With Quote





