Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 8,281 to 8,295 of 11253
-
06-15-18 09:58 #2973Senior Member

Posts: 1657Butt pics man! I love those tight tummies but I lI've butt man!
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-18 23:42 #2972Senior Member

Posts: 5603Pulled out the jammy, and killed the punanny.
And my jimmy runs deep, so deep.
So deep put her butt to sleep (for like an hour. lol).
-
06-13-18 18:29 #2971Senior Member

Posts: 1041And it will be a best seller.
Originally Posted by KayBez
[View Original Post]
I am remember reading a book a while ago while waiting at the airport, titled "No Money, No Honies". I supposed that's what got me to the monger game.
-
06-12-18 17:29 #2970Senior Member

Posts: 86Damn.
God damn, you need to write a book my man, love your posts.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 10:32 #2969Senior Member

Posts: 5603You gotta love that pink on pink polish in pic one.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 08:02 #2968Senior Member

Posts: 1657Very cool room mates. Keep the pics cumming.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 02:03 #2967Senior Member

Posts: 5603My girls playing dress-up.
-
06-10-18 14:08 #2966Senior Member

Posts: 181I think SA Gems is a subset of 2, 3 and 5. #2's & #3 are usually new profiles, always coached by friends to unrealistic expectations. There are plenty among the #5 coeds it just involves a lot more profile screening, m&g efforts and negotiating. The #6 category tend to ask for the moon to fund their bad credit and / or cover unpaid child support from failed birth control a few years back. Never was able to get price & baggage low enough to find a real gem among them.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-18 13:00 #2965Senior Member

Posts: 5603I saved this post from about a year ago. Not sure who wrote it or what thread it came from. But its pretty right on. My added comments are below.
=========================
1. The Pro. The girl that thinks she is the shit, she thinks her time is valuable, and we have to acquiesce to her demands. She dreams with Benjamins. These girls generally won't even look at you if you can't shell out 500 per meet. They're usually the hottest girls on SA. But also the most difficult.
2. The Dunce. These girls tend to be younger, 18-20 mostly, they seriously have aspirations that because they're young and hot, that a guy is going to pay them thousands of dollars JUST for their company. This type of girl can be turned into a GEM but the work to do it is just not worth it, unless she's super super super hot. Then. Better put your dick on ice or call up one of your SA Wannabe's to drain the snake in the process.
3. The SA Wannabe. These are the bargain hunts, the black and brown girls that probably belong on CL or BP. They look like girls I'd see on Figueroa, usually from 18-28, mostly black, some latinas and a sprinkle of white girls here and there, usually very trashy. But unlike CL girls they have good attitudes, no pimps, and are grateful for a 100. Most are open to bareback, usually you only fuck them once and move on. But for SA these are the girls that probably get the most action. These are the girls that probably don't even know what wine pairing means. And think Outback steakhouse is fine dining. They can be fun in the sack and cheap. But nothing to write home about.
4. The SA Gems. These are girls that have no business being on SA. They are either really young, no dad, no money and want to live, see the world, experience new things, make them feel special. If you find one of these girls, don't fuck it up by offering her 100. Because she'll just lower her head, shut down, and either cry or head for the door. These kinds of girls take some patience, and affection. But if you do. It pays off big time. It's rare to find one, in 3 years on SA I've found 6. Treat them with respect, show them that you care, small gifts, the occasional shopping spree and you get tight, unprotected clean pussy for days.
5. The Coeds. I love these girls, they tend to be mostly white and asian, or a few latinas / black but are whitewashed. They're not ghetto or from the barrio, usually don't have kids, are younger than 25, and are usually picky so if you're fat or old or really ugly, they'll probably pass unless you offer them big bucks. They're not pros, but unlike the SA wannabe, you'd never find a girl like this on CL or BP. Or with a black pimp. I've paid 120 for a qwikie to some but some I've forked over 300 per meet.
6. The Overqualified. STAY AWAY. These girls are predominately between 26-34 years old, these are mostly girls who are professionals in some field, or models or actresses, and are starting to see that they can't get by, by looks alone, however they have expectations that are much more than it's worth. These girls are the true sugarbabies, these are the girls that tend to be educated or experienced, they are genuinely looking for more than fuck for money, they genuinely want a guy that is going to be the pseudo husband that they haven't been able to bag.
7. The trash.
=========================
1. I Don't neccasarily agree that they are always the hottest. Any girl can catch a bad case of GPS.
2. I would change their title to The Dreamer. I have never tried flipping one of these girls. Maybe one day if I ever retire and have absolutely nothing to do, I'll give it a shot.
3. My kinda girl. I mostly agree, except sometimes they are something to write home about. I have had some smoking hot, non ghetto, excellent skills, fun to be around girls in this category.
4. Again, no time for this type of girl. Maybe one day.
5. Over priced in my opinion, only because a cash outlay is not a qualifier of sexual performance. They may be pretty and shiny, but I need a bit more than that and also they are out of my budget. But if you have $$$ to spare I am sure there are some real winners in this group.
6. The vultures. Mostly too old to even look at. But occaisonally I get a hot one too agree to my terms, but it seems they always live too far away in the burbs and I am in the city.
7. No comment.
-
06-10-18 11:21 #2964Senior Member

Posts: 3343Understood. Yes, on occasion I have specifically searched SA for that by keyword, haven't really hit upon anything interesting. It wasn't how I found her. I recall your heritage, I'm a gentile but dated Jewish girls a couple of decades ago. We'll see how this goes.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-18 05:45 #2963Senior Member

Posts: 5603Living with two girls I go through a lot of towels. And an extra one here or there is never noticed by two princesses that never do any laundry anyway.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-18 05:43 #2962Senior Member

Posts: 5603I've always wanted a Jewish SB. But never really met one. My point (and using you as my foil) was really to just let the readers know they have options. And since yours and mine were so opposite, they could see that its a big world out there. Nothing personal.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-18 01:56 #2961Senior Member

Posts: 5603About Me.
I'm 18 years old young and wild in bed.
What I'm Looking For.
Aint no escort nor a prostitute.
============================
You gotta love these girls.
-
06-09-18 22:59 #2960Senior Member

Posts: 1657Dude! Score! Wow what a banging body! How you explain too many wet towels to GF?
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
That gal has a tight body, no doubt.
-
06-09-18 20:55 #2959Senior Member

Posts: 3343There are many virtues to the SBs you have, HG. Certainly, a leading one is price. You ding me (over on the Richmond thread) for in-person negotiating w / my POT, and what I got her for. However, they are in a vastly different demographic. Mine is also very excited to see me, smoking hot, zaftig, a submissive pleaser, and Jewish. It would be hard to compare the apples and oranges of the sugar for two girls who couldn't be any more different.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





