Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,991 to 25,005 of 61465
-
06-09-18 02:57 #36475Senior Member

Posts: 279Better days ahead for Jalin but the head will never change
If anybody has some good entertaining material on Jalin from Wilkens Ave it would be nice to see. (Oldie but Goodie) Enjoy.
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1520/wi...baltimore.html
-
06-08-18 20:39 #36474Senior Member

Posts: 1370Lindsey
Yeah I heard the same thing the other night. I think she died Tuesday sometime.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-18 16:26 #36473Senior Member

Posts: 978Lindsey
Anybody have any pictures of her please.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-18 10:27 #36472Senior Member

Posts: 279OldChineseGuy pics of Sha
OldChineseGuy pictures of Sha.
-
06-08-18 10:24 #36471Senior Member

Posts: 1127Sha & Kandii
Both are cleaned up and out the game.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
06-08-18 10:21 #36470Senior Member

Posts: 279I was just looking back at some of the old post and this one caught my eyes.
It caught my eyes because I remember coming in contact with this girl (Sha) a while back and she was amazing. Well its summertime fellas, so lets have some fun. I would love to see more pics and videos of theses fun chicks. I haven't been on my monger duty lately but I'm about to get to work because its the best time of the year. If anybody have any info on Sha, Kiara or kandi I would love to have it. Enjoy some (Sha).
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1477/so...g-the-nut.html
-
06-08-18 09:05 #36469Senior Member

Posts: 694She also had gotten a couple of tats on her face.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-18 08:45 #36468Senior Member

Posts: 694Lindsay
She was from WW area also went by Victoria sometimes black hair very very good looking she had moved to Dundalk but was back over again in the wilkens area about 26 28 years old.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-18 06:19 #36467Senior Member

Posts: 705Yes she's blonde now. And very pale, thin and unsteady on her feet. She is usually sitting on stoop at Gilmore and Wilkins near the corner store. She's skilled alright, but as a thief too.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-18 03:32 #36466Senior Member

Posts: 1791Nicole
Any chance blonde hair Nicole used to be red hair Nicole? She used to occasionally dye her hair blonde. I've been looking for this Nicole for a long time. Definitely one of my ATF's! Any contact information would be appreciated!
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-18 00:16 #36465Senior Member

Posts: 174Cream
Last time I saw her was about 6-7 months ago walking down harford road. She looks absolutely nothing like her old self. More like skeleton. I just drove on by.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-18 22:39 #36464Senior Member

Posts: 705Which Lindsey?
Do you mean Linny of Dundalk? Hope not.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-18 21:12 #36463Senior Member

Posts: 407Nicole
I had some free time this morning. So I figured I take a ride down W / W to see who was out. As soon as I got down there I saw one of my ATF. Little blonde hair Nicole. Very sweet girl no rush with great skills.
-
06-07-18 19:44 #36462Regular Member

Posts: 2Samantha
Anyone seen or heard from Sam? Short cutie with long brown hair, usually on Payson.
-
06-07-18 19:43 #36461Senior Member

Posts: 705Sierra in Dundalk
I posted on her before. She's a regular at Citgo station. She's all the things you say. But 22. Her mom is a SW further down Dundalk Ave. Father was a big druggie. Sierra says she wants to be a teacher. Poor girl. She's had a lot working against her. Be nice. BTW she must only recently gotten a phone. Can you pm her digits. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Moonmonger
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





