Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,001 to 21,015 of 39999
-
06-09-18 20:31 #18999Senior Member

Posts: 68T Pro
(sorry for the double post).
Stopped by here after being let down by Evergreen. I got a short young chick who was pretty hot. She had headphones in her ears when she answered the door and wearing some yoga pants. Another chick was sitting down wearing a blue dress who was also hot and worked there. I paid for the half. I laid out the tip on the chair so that she saw it when she'd come in and got naked. When she came in, she saw the cash and laughed and said "you are bad". We both laughed & she proceeded do the massage, which was "meh". I was feeling up her legs while she was massaging and grabbing her butt. She was pretty petite but had a pretty nice ass actually. On the flip, she asked what I wanted. I told her HE. I think she said. 6 with clothes on and. 8 topless and $ for everything off. I asked how much for everything, I think she said $. 50 but she wouldn't do that since it was my first time seeing her. None of the prices were negotiable. At all. And normally I wouldn't pay such high prices but she was really hot and I had blue balls from Evergreen. So she took everything off and stroked me while I fingered her. She moaned and was definitely into it. After she said if I want everything, we can do that next time. The place is definitely overpriced but suited my desperate needs at the moment.
I was thinking of stopping by Tao which is about a block away from this place. Anyone have any recommendations / menu? Haven't seen much info on it.
-
06-09-18 20:07 #18998Senior Member

Posts: 68Evergreen in Darien. Nope
I stopped by here about 2 weeks ago on a Tuesday around 1 pm. Was greeted by an old lady, asked if I'd been there before. I said yes (I lied) she asked who I saw last time, I told her the name of a chick I saw on rubmaps. She acted confused and took me to the back. A lady about 40+ years old came in to do my massage. Wasn't attractive at all. I asked her if anyone else was in and there was another lady that was also 40+ and not very attractive. So I say fuck it, let's go. We do the TS and then the massage starts after the sauna and it was really a horrible excuse for a massage. And she's giving off no signs of a HE. I feel up her legs and she backs away and laughs and says 'no no'. The massage was honestly just a waste of time so I asked to leave early. Verdict, don't fuck around with this place.
-
06-09-18 18:41 #18997I own Trinity and Moon spas do not believe anything I say about them

Posts: 52Happy at the Gunnison spa now
She used be working united now sge working at the Gunnison spa now.
Originally Posted by Lothar22
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-18 15:31 #18996Regular Member

Posts: 13Breanna / Bella.
Does anyone have info on Brianna / Bella of what was the Breanna & Rachael bath massage?
There seems to be a number of ads with different phone numbers. The last I found was posted in March with a 630 number. Is she / they going by something else now? I tried calling but got no response (on a Saturday).
-
06-09-18 15:12 #18995Senior Member

Posts: 192I stopped by at lunch sign was on but the backdoor was wide open and there were workers outside the door with 2 x4's and plywood. Somehow didn't feel like going in and being soothed by the sound of circular saws and hammers. Went to Pink and was greeted by Young good, not so much herself but still was decent, took her time with the l1.
Originally Posted by NoahLarson
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-18 00:41 #18994Senior Member

Posts: 72No I'd
Nope! I just called Mercy to make the appointment and asked for an entrance code. Tell the desk the code and they give you a pass. No names revealed at any point in the process.
Originally Posted by TetonResearch
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-18 19:14 #18993Senior Member

Posts: 376She's at the Belmont and Harlem location. I'd like to know what happened to the curvy one with short hair at the addison and pulaski location.
Originally Posted by DaveDewers
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-18 15:27 #18992I own Trinity and Moon spas do not believe anything I say about them

Posts: 52Gunnison spa green light
No more buleball city. Green light. 3 rose available.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-18 13:16 #18991I own Trinity and Moon spas do not believe anything I say about them

Posts: 52Ask coco or candy
They are very good I just had 4 hand from them lucky day.
Originally Posted by HandsomeDan
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-18 13:14 #18990I own Trinity and Moon spas do not believe anything I say about them

Posts: 52Ask coco
Next time ask coco or candy. They are good.
Originally Posted by HandsomeDan
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-18 12:56 #18989Senior Member

Posts: 48Did the security desk take an I'd or anything? I prefer not to give out actual info to any of these places.
Originally Posted by NotSoOld
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-18 12:56 #18988I own Trinity and Moon spas do not believe anything I say about them

Posts: 52No blueball. Everybody green ball 3 rose at gunnison
No blueball city. All green light city. 3 rose there hahaha.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-18 12:40 #18987Banned Member

Posts: 4190Unless she knows you, its blue balls so good to wait until the new crew is there.
Originally Posted by HandsomeDan
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-18 12:34 #18986Senior Member

Posts: 71It's back.
I went there on Tuesday, both the front door and back door were open. I called first, same number and location. Kim (the temporary MMS) was the only one there. She said the old MMS is on vacation in Korea, she's there to clean up the place and they will be opening back up Wednesday. She ended up giving a pretty decent massage, but no HE. She said come back and she'll give me discount on my next massage. She mentioned a couple of girls names -Sophie, Coco. I haven't been there in a year so I did not recognize the new names. I did do some Otc on her, but she didn't complete the job. Regardless, I didn't have to tip either, so it was a bad experience considering the new price is. 6 lower than before of. 7.
Originally Posted by Lothar22
[View Original Post]
If I get a chance in the next couple of weeks, I'll try again.
-
06-08-18 11:10 #18985I own Trinity and Moon spas do not believe anything I say about them

Posts: 52Water men hahaha
I was there you was there? LOL. They are hard worker you knew that water men LOL.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




