Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 458 of 636 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 508 558 ... LastLast
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #2673

    KimberlyannVIP

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbonia2  [View Original Post]
    That would be sweet to see that video again. I should have download it when I had the chance, but it only lasted a few hours before it was taken down. I can't wait to see her in person!
    Here is the video, https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...&pkey=71758592 .

    I have always wanted to check her out as well.

  2. #2672

    Sadiebaby94

    I would skip this one. She's an upseller. She said BBBJ and when I got there it was a different story. She said she's a clean freak and condoms a must for blow Jobs. Pretty gal but with a pushy attitude. Tight pussy when she sits on you so if you can get off quickly then you're set. Doggy Style she was too loose for me. I couldn't get into it. She has a flawless body, but her attitude blows. Like a jaded wife! The Asians have treated better and with way more respect. Put it this way she started sighing because I couldn't ejaculate within two minutes of her magic touch. $200 HH! I'm glad I didn't book for an hour. After 5 minutes she said her arm was tired! I felt pressured and I don't like being rushed. She wanted me to jerk myself off! I said no thanks and I concentrated and shot a huge load into her hands! She said don't move because she is a clean freak. She's pretty cold bro. For that price there are better ones. I gave her a positive rating, but I would never repeat. Try MilaLove or the girls at K Cupid. They know how to treat clients.

  3. #2671
    [Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

  4. #2670
    Senior Member


    Posts: 440
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    I have notice in the last year things inching up. Used to be your could get an hour for $$ or under. Now that seems rare.
    You're right about that. But only as a collective can we lower the price bar again.

  5. #2669
    Senior Member


    Posts: 440
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageGuy82  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with the following ladies:

    Sherri69.

    JustJadded.

    SindySouth.
    Sherri69.

    - she's cool semi passion, really laid back, not a clock watcher.

    JustJadded.

    - really cool, not a clock watcher, wants to treat you like a rock star.

    SindySouth.

    - been wanting to try her, but rates are a bit higher and always a bit farther than I would like to travel.

  6. #2668

    Inching up

    I have notice in the last year things inching up. Used to be your could get an hour for $$ or under. Now that seems rare.

  7. #2667
    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    If you look at their corporate filings, there are tons of red flags:

    A street address that is a po box.

    A criminal defense attorney for agent of service of process.

    A new guy as the manager who is not part of the original crew.
    They seem to have gotten PayPal as their new credit card processor.

    However, the new girl flow is just a dribble.

    Seems like it's having trouble taking some gift cards?

    Hope they get their shit together soon, we need some good, young girls!

  8. #2666
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbonia2  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I know. However, no reports on him being a problem.
    Most girls younger than 30 are pimped.

    Very few of the pimps are problems, at least to customers.

    The good ones stay behind the scene and are invisible to you.

  9. #2665

    Arabian-princess

    Quote Originally Posted by IceMan72  [View Original Post]
    Is she on HX? I can't find her.
    Here you go! http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AP.TheReturn.

  10. #2664

    Arabian-princess

    Quote Originally Posted by KayBez  [View Original Post]
    Whats the feedback on her? She seems interesting.
    Is she on HX? I can't find her.

  11. #2663
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    She has a pimp.
    Yeah, I know. However, no reports on him being a problem.

  12. #2662
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    She has a pimp.
    No surprise there.

    Most of the young ones < 30 do.

  13. #2661
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbonia2  [View Original Post]
    That would be sweet to see that video again. I should have download it when I had the chance, but it only lasted a few hours before it was taken down. I can't wait to see her in person!
    She has a pimp.

  14. #2660

    KimberlyannVIP

    Quote Originally Posted by KayBez  [View Original Post]
    Saw her video around here a while back but it was removed, anyone got a mirror?
    That would be sweet to see that video again. I should have download it when I had the chance, but it only lasted a few hours before it was taken down. I can't wait to see her in person!

  15. #2659

    Info On Mature HX Ladies

    Anyone have any experience with the following ladies:

    Sherri69.

    JustJadded.

    SindySouth.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape