Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,941 to 29,955 of 31139
-
06-06-18 14:34 #1199Senior Member

Posts: 167Recommendations
Fellas, monger from Tampa is coming into town next week and looking for a GFE provider who will do outcalls to concord area?
Thanks in advance.
-
06-06-18 13:56 #1198Senior Member

Posts: 119Been in NC for almost a year, she is only 1 have seen here but rarely hobby anymore. Been a few other places over the years but don't partake much where I live. Travel to Toronto for work and am more comfortable dreaming away from home. Terb has been useful for Toronto dreams.
Originally Posted by Riosamba
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-18 13:18 #1197Senior Member

Posts: 351
Originally Posted by WokeUpWithWood
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by CltMavi
[View Original Post]
Yeah same garbage in the independent, and utr sections as well. I messaged the on guy claiming their name was lost in the move about a blonde spinner. So far nothing but crickets.
Originally Posted by ClarkW
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-18 12:53 #1196Senior Member

Posts: 440On my way home.
Any info on this little thing?
https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/26533375/
-
06-06-18 11:17 #1195Senior Member

Posts: 266Glad I'm not the only one suspicious!
Same here, all the poster has done is talk about that chick!
Originally Posted by WokeUpWithWood
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-18 11:14 #1194Senior Member

Posts: 149I'm so glad we're back here! It's good to see all you mongers! It's a little suspicious that a first time poster is just dying for someone to try out this chick.
Originally Posted by CltMavi
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-18 10:55 #1193Senior Member

Posts: 132Did someone say squirter?
Just post the ad and I'll take one for the team! I've been looking for a new squirter with no luck.
Originally Posted by KawisaKiking
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-18 08:48 #1192Senior Member

Posts: 55Could meet her today
Please send me her number, TDirty. Rates?
Originally Posted by TDirty
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-18 00:35 #1191Senior Member

Posts: 65Has anyone else see this chick? Any info?
Originally Posted by TDirty
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-18 21:23 #1190Senior Member

Posts: 166Freedom blond squirter
Who has had some experience with the blonde "special talent". Posting around freedom drive.
-
06-05-18 15:59 #1189Senior Member

Posts: 26Hey empty your inbox I have been tryin to respond.
Originally Posted by Concordian1977
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-18 15:33 #1188Senior Member

Posts: 215Crystal
I'd love some more info about your Concord providers. It's been a quiet few months for me. Thanks!
-
06-05-18 11:57 #1187Senior Member

Posts: 26Crystal in concord
Hey guys I Got Crystal still trying to get some people she's in a tight spot so anyone that I've given her number too if you can and want to see her she's willing to do just about anything right now. And if you don't got her number you can pm Me.
-
06-04-18 22:12 #1186Senior Member

Posts: 224Ljn21
How long have you been in town for? Who have you seen since?
Originally Posted by Ljn21
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-18 18:32 #1185Senior Member

Posts: 3079Hey Plaster,
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
She was reviewed on ThE otheR site, last I can remember was CBJ and cfs and ok service, pics mostly true (according to their reviews). I contacted her once via text, led me all the way to the university area only to go dark. Haven't followed up since. But MAN those pics of her all oiled up had me sporting a partial chub that moment!









Reply With Quote






