rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11052

    Smile Therapy. Paris

    Google the title for the location.

    Had a very good visit. Middle aged but well put together provider. Good English. Gave a very good table shower. The initial massage was a soft sensual almost tickle all over my back legs and more. This got me all going. She went full natural birthday suit and laid on my back with some nice use of her headlights on me. Some simulated BJ which was quite good and then went into some fun Russian. She rode me to a finish without entry. A technique that I must say was quite nice. This took a about 40 minutes or so. She cleaned me up and then went to a good therapeutic massage. At the end she went full Geisha for me helping me dress. If you like being taken care of.

    I recommend.

  2. #11051

    Health center.

    I'm not seeing many recent reports on this place so thought I would chime in. I'm not in the area often, and usually am just a lurker here when I'm in town. It's been about two years since I was here last. HC seemed a good choice. I went 3 times during my last trip. Always left happy. Ladies were 40's, Chinese, over the clothes didn't seem a problem. .6 and .4 tip for standard nova. My only complaints are no shower and lots of cams. English was a challenge, but my Chinese is passable so I was able to flirt pretty well.

  3. #11050

    Soda at Potomac Therapy

    Short and to the point "Avoid at all cost".

    What an absolute waste of time. 0 conversation, 0 enthusiasum in shower and massage.

    Zero effort in massage. Grilling me with question as if I was undercover.

    It was so bad I asked if someone else was available and she said no so I said ok I'm leaving.

    She was a bit surprised but then I asked for my money back while getting dressed. She didn't even push back.

    Got my refund and walked out. Another provider walked me to the door and asked.

    Me why I was leaving. I just said I won't ever be back.

    Definately worst experience in my entire monger history covering 10.

    States plus and 10 years. The hobby.

    Stay clear.

    -rub.

  4. #11049

    Lucky Indeed

    And evidently a very charming man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    Two posts. One is "first try in MoCo" - undisclosed location, two pops and prostate massage. Other is "first try in NoVA" - undisclosed location, two pops.

    One lucky dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by DMV8454  [View Original Post]
    Decided to check out a what I thought might be a legit place after working out at the gym. Arrived late in the evening and parked in front of an apparently empty office complex. A petite Asian female met me at the door and asked if I was interested in a four hands massage at a discounted rate. After checking out the second girl, thick and nice top, I agreed. The petite girl focused on a therapeutic massage on the upper back. The other girl started with the legs and quickly moved her hands up with teasing and reaching around. Eventually it became was best might be described as a "lingam massage. " It was way too intense so I asked to flip and got double OTC roaming with a nice finish. About 10 minutes before time was up, I requested a second pop which was offered without hesitation. Will definitely repeat as the cost wasn't that much more expensive that two hands standard service.

  5. #11048
    Stopped by Enliven and met Blue. Opt'ed for a half hour w / TS and left happy. Blue is certainly older than average for the area, but she had good technique. Would probably return but not in a hurry.

  6. #11047
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    I visited this spot today. Hanna was my provider, 30 year old Chinese with a slender body. She looked like she was in her early 20's but she told me she is 30.

    Paid 60 for one hour. Very good massage, standard noVA. I gave her 40 tip. I got my full hour. It's an ok spot to quench my AMP thirst. I use to go to the other place down at the end of Digges but Mimi is no longer working there.
    Anyone know where Mimi has landed? Heard she may have wanted to go back to Woodbridge where I first met her. Also, has Angela returned to the Digges location or is she gone also. They were hands down, the two best in Manassas for the last couple of years.

  7. #11046
    Quote Originally Posted by Watta  [View Original Post]
    Remember the Chinese Condos? Are they still around? There was one in Falls Church, Tyson's, and Sterling but I lost the numbers long ago!

    If any of you have the phone number, or know of any other such place regardless of nationality, PLEASE send it to me via PM and I will give a full report after I visit!

    Thanks!

    WATTA set of memories of Chinese Condos!
    Check lotusflowerz. I think it's what you mean. YMMV since some girls can go BBBJ while some covered everything.

  8. #11045
    Quote Originally Posted by DMV8454  [View Original Post]
    Decided to check out a what I thought might be a legit place after working out at the gym. Arrived late in the evening and parked in front of an apparently empty office complex. A petite Asian female met me at the door and asked if I was interested in a four hands massage at a discounted rate. After checking out the second girl, thick and nice top, I agreed. The petite girl focused on a therapeutic massage on the upper back. The other girl started with the legs and quickly moved her hands up with teasing and reaching around. Eventually it became was best might be described as a "lingam massage. " It was way too intense so I asked to flip and got double OTC roaming with a nice finish. About 10 minutes before time was up, I requested a second pop which was offered without hesitation. Will definitely repeat as the cost wasn't that much more expensive that two hands standard service.
    Two posts. One is "first try in MoCo" - undisclosed location, two pops and prostate massage. Other is "first try in NoVA" - undisclosed location, two pops.

    One lucky dude.

  9. #11044
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouJ  [View Original Post]
    Last time in Manassas I hit up Top. You can search my posts for the details. I left happy!
    I went to Top today, over on Ambassador Square. I had a tall slender older Chinese provider. I tried to coax her into a standard noVA but she politely refused. I didn't play grab ass with her and just lightly was stroking her butt when she had me turn over to give her the signal. Oh well. It was a very good legit massage but that's about it. YMMV. It's 60/ hr, 40/ hhr. If you want a sure thing, I would stick to the two places on Digges (facing the side of the hospital, the one nearest the main intersection is 40/ hhr and 60/ hr, while the one all the way down on the end of the street is 50/ hhr and 70/ hr and are both Chinese or the Korean place off of Crestwood (80 hr, 60/ hhr).

  10. #11043

    Angels

    For you Linda / CoCo fans, she's back for a few months. A great time was had. After the shower and on the way back to the room, I was introduced to Sharon. She is a hottie as well.

  11. #11042

    Top in Manassas

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampdude69  [View Original Post]
    Read back a bit through this forum and haven't really come up with anything. Going to be in Manassus this weekend. Could anyone point me in the direction of an AMP to try. Would glady return the favor if any seniors need a hand in Baltimore or surrounding sometime. Pm's welcome. Thanks!
    Last time in Manassas I hit up Top. You can search my posts for the details. I left happy!

  12. #11041

    Suggestions?

    Read back a bit through this forum and haven't really come up with anything. Going to be in Manassus this weekend. Could anyone point me in the direction of an AMP to try. Would glady return the favor if any seniors need a hand in Baltimore or surrounding sometime. Pm's welcome. Thanks!

  13. #11040
    Quote Originally Posted by DMV8454  [View Original Post]
    Decided to check out a what I thought might be a legit place after working out at the gym. Arrived late in the evening and parked in front of an apparently empty office complex. A petite Asian female met me at the door and asked if I was interested in a four hands massage at a discounted rate. After checking out the second girl, thick and nice top, I agreed. The petite girl focused on a therapeutic massage on the upper back. The other girl started with the legs and quickly moved her hands up with teasing and reaching around. Eventually it became was best might be described as a "lingam massage. " It was way too intense so I asked to flip and got double OTC roaming with a nice finish. About 10 minutes before time was up, I requested a second pop which was offered without hesitation. Will definitely repeat as the cost wasn't that much more expensive that two hands standard service.
    What area? Lots of AMPs located in office complexes in noVA. Thanks.

  14. #11039

    First try in Nova

    Decided to check out a what I thought might be a legit place after working out at the gym. Arrived late in the evening and parked in front of an apparently empty office complex. A petite Asian female met me at the door and asked if I was interested in a four hands massage at a discounted rate. After checking out the second girl, thick and nice top, I agreed. The petite girl focused on a therapeutic massage on the upper back. The other girl started with the legs and quickly moved her hands up with teasing and reaching around. Eventually it became was best might be described as a "lingam massage. " It was way too intense so I asked to flip and got double OTC roaming with a nice finish. About 10 minutes before time was up, I requested a second pop which was offered without hesitation. Will definitely repeat as the cost wasn't that much more expensive that two hands standard service.

  15. #11038

    You got that one right

    Quote Originally Posted by JTreehorn14  [View Original Post]
    Based on years of mongering in NoVA and reading the forum, I'd say it's NOT easy getting FS in NoVa. And is totally unexpected.
    It's been years since I even got an offer of FS in a Northern Virginia AMP, and that provider wanted an arm and a leg and another leg. For the most part the only FS I've gotten from Asians on this side of the Potomac has come from a couple of individual Asian providers, the Asian crapshoot and the Asian MILF's. And with very few exceptions, the NOVA Asian FS sessions left a lot to be desired.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape