Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,051 to 28,065 of 44217
-
06-05-18 12:14 #16167Senior Member

Posts: 50Can confirm, the pic is her.
Originally Posted by Lovergrrl
[View Original Post]
Had Claire last Saturday. WOW! I prefer Scarlett's slow pace and GFE like attitude, but Claire's teases are way too good.
-
06-05-18 10:57 #16166

Posts: 681Seen Scarlett 3 or 4 times so far. The pic on ig is her.
Originally Posted by JakeForTheWin
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-18 10:36 #16165Senior Member

Posts: 925I saw Nancy on a Friday.
Originally Posted by Connaisseur
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-18 02:52 #16164Senior Member

Posts: 96Honey
No but they do their best to resemble the actual girl, I think for Scarlet the picture is in fact her.
Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-18 22:06 #16163Senior Member

Posts: 291Most of these girls are "still in college" although I think one of them has a full on nursing degree already.
Originally Posted by JakeForTheWin
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the info about Tessa. Sounds like she'll be my next visit after I am done splurging on HX girls. I've been mongering so hard after activating my HX messaging abilities. Seen 5-6 girls in the past 3 weeks. I need to slow down. Ugh.
-
06-04-18 20:31 #16162Senior Member

Posts: 118Hmm. I normally don't bother with non-FS MPs, but if the staff is college-aged co-eds instead of the thirtysomethings you find at so many other places, I might just try it out.
Originally Posted by JakeForTheWin
[View Original Post]
Risky for me, though, as it's way too close to home.
-
06-04-18 17:40 #16161Senior Member

Posts: 237I saw Eva again the other day, but found out the new girl's name is Sasha. She was wearing an invitingly revealing dress that day. Has anyone tried her?
Originally Posted by FeMaiden
[View Original Post]
Have to try Nancy next time. Any idea which days she works?
Conn.
-
06-04-18 15:52 #16160Senior Member

Posts: 96Honey
I have only been with Tessa once and it was a good experience, She is blonde, 5'6, and still in college and around 20/21 years old. She does have a nice body similar to paris but her breasts and ass are a bit bigger than Paris'. I did nuru and she did a great job, not rushed like some of the girls here. I would recommend although she may come off as aggressive sarcastic, she is hot.
Originally Posted by SpikeBites
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-18 14:13 #16159Regular Member

Posts: 5Accurate pics?
Are they actually using real pics of the providers?
Originally Posted by SpikeBites
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-18 01:37 #16158Senior Member

Posts: 291Nah no FS. Just massage / nuru and HJ.
Originally Posted by Punter3
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-18 21:40 #16157

Posts: 681I love Lily and visit her exclusively at Le Palace when I go, but there's no way that she's 25 years old. I know that many Asian woman look younger than they really are, but that is quite a stretch.
Originally Posted by HoDownMan2
[View Original Post]
I saw a review on RM recently of a gal that I visit occasionally. Yeah she has braces and a very petite perky body & personality. But she told me that she's 42 years old the last time we met, which was last week. The last 3 reviews of her on RM list her as 25-30 yo. Yeah she looks great for a 42 year old. But 25? No way.
Are some people blind, wishful, or both?
-
06-03-18 21:33 #16156

Posts: 681Thanks!
Originally Posted by FeMaiden
[View Original Post]
It's too bad that LF is a long drive for me, otherwise I'd visit Nancy more often. She's a sweetie.
-
06-03-18 14:13 #16155Senior Member

Posts: 479Do these girls just offer massage and HJ? Or can you get FS from any of them? Haven't been to a massage parlor in a long time. Thanks.
Originally Posted by SpikeBites
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-18 00:02 #16154Senior Member

Posts: 220Le Palace
So I have been to this place several times. Can't beat the price. $30 for an hour in the curtain rooms. If you want a room with a door ask the mamasan for the back room. It's $35 for an hour. I have had Yuki Coco and Lily. All very good and different. Yuki tall and slender about 25. Very cute. Soft massage Plays with the boys and he before the flip. Only does hh but allowed roaming otc. She did pull her too up and allowed me to suck on her hippies which was a nice surprise. Coco and lily are cute 25 with nice bodies but standard hh finishes.
-
06-02-18 23:42 #16153Senior Member

Posts: 220On vacation
Just called the place and a voice recording said they are closed for a month because they are on vacation. Stay tuned.
Originally Posted by PhineasPhreak
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





