Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,221 to 11,235 of 13936
-
06-05-18 20:19 #2716Senior Member

Posts: 130Vegas Trip
Hi from Phoenix. I am going to Vegas for the first time as a single man in a couple of months and I am looking for tips for everything. I want a nice hotel that is escort friendly. I love asian girls, we don't have a lot of options for them here in Phoenix, any god agencies or AMPs? As far as escorts I can probably find my own, buyt feel free to make a suggestion. PM's are fine and thanks for any help you guys can give.
-
06-05-18 20:18 #2715Senior Member

Posts: 823Daisy
Unless Daisy broke away from her handler, you are not texting with her. Her handler sets the appointments. I talked with her handler twice and she stayed in the apartment while I fucked Daisy and the first time a different girl. She just sits on the couch no distraction at all and she will cold text you sometimes at a later date. Oh and yeah Daisy provides excellent service but this was 6-7 months ago.
Originally Posted by CajMere21
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-18 19:46 #2714Regular Member

Posts: 15Sydniyo.
I was in Vegas for the weekend, so I thought I'd check her out. Based on the reviews, I was excited. Unfortunately my experience was really bad, I was staying on the strip, but I was on a vacation with the family. Seeing her at my hotel wasn't an option. When I texted her, she had in incall at a motel on the strip. I told her I was 15 min away, and I told her when I was leaving. I took a lyft to a McDonalds near her motel, and when I arrived, she tells me she's at a resort and that she needs a ride. My horny ass should've left then, but I covered the lyft for her from the resort to her motel since it wasn't far. The lyft arrives near her motel, but I don't here from her. I assume she's in her room getting ready. She texts me to tell me she's in another resort. She then asks me to pay for a ride for her and her friend from the resort to her motel. I should've bailed then, but my horny ass didn't. It was a less than a 10 min ride, so I covered it. The ride arrives and I don't hear from her. I reach out to her and still don't hear anything. Finally, I here from her and I walk towards motel only to meet some random guy. He's the one that's been answering the texts, and he told me that she's with some other guy that bought the motel room for her and she'll be free in 10 min. I should've left then, but my horny ass didn't.
I follow this guy to the room with another random girl, the 2 of them had some other business together. She was in the room, but she said she needed to step out and that she'll be right back. I waited 15 min and then left. About 10 min later she called to tell me she was back, but I was already near my hotel and wasn't about to go back. All in all, I wasted an hour putting up with this crap. I should've bailed much sooner. Luckily, the only $$ I wasted was a few lyft rides.
So, beware. She's really flaky.
Originally Posted by Namboyz
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Problems
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-18 19:42 #2713Senior Member

Posts: 454I'd be careful with her. I've seen her a few times but never bare. One of the members here brought home a little more than memories. Not judging and to each their own just a heads up.
Originally Posted by CajMere21
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-18 09:55 #2712Senior Member

Posts: 125Daisy
She has an incall on ariville. Same chick same service. Pm me if you want her number.
Originally Posted by CajMere21
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-18 05:09 #2711

Posts: 275Thanks for the twitter link. I'm still a bit wary, but this one may be worth looking into.
Originally Posted by ForestWood
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-18 00:11 #2710Senior Member

Posts: 185What are you looking for? If you're not into whites, black, and latinas and want something other than an Asian escort, I cannot imagine what that leaves you with. Those three you mentioned are all good. DW is a bit more honest with their pics.
Originally Posted by TheCreaper
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-18 00:10 #2709Senior Member

Posts: 185Thank you, sir.
Originally Posted by RedBean2
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-18 23:47 #2708Senior Member

Posts: 97Asian daisy
Has anyone seen Daisy lately? She reached out to me recently from a differnt number and I was wondering if anyone has seen her. She is the girl who posted on Mojo Village all the time under Daisy all 3 holes She also was known to offer bare. Was wondering if she was stippbwoth seeing. Any info would be appreciated.
-
06-04-18 22:05 #2707Regular Member

Posts: 6Question
Have any of you guys heard of LE using other sites like Skout and Badoo to trap people. I had this chick messaged me on Skout, came with a big number I said no, she asked what I would do, I went low and she took it. Then she was like I'm going to meet you on the street and we will go to my place. The entire thing gave me pause, so I ended up passing.
Now that Craigslist List and Backpage are down, have you heard of LE moving to other social media?
Thanks, great info on this site. Take Care.
-
06-04-18 21:17 #2706Senior Member

Posts: 43Knowing is half the battle
Will be out there this weekend, may try this one out. Wouldn't mind some other recommendations though. I know it can be easy to get scammed in this town and would like to go armed with a little knowledge. Dac, would like info, if possible, on the aforementioned $$ and $$. 5. Anyone has any other recs, feel free to pm me.
Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-18 20:59 #2705Senior Member

Posts: 125Looks like Bella
That's Bella from Mojo.
Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-18 20:08 #2704Senior Member

Posts: 217What are her services.
Originally Posted by RedBean2
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-18 16:58 #2703Senior Member

Posts: 87https://switter.at/@Kelseykakes33
Originally Posted by Gesab69
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-18 22:24 #2702Senior Member

Posts: 390Cindy was wonderful
I was in downtown for Christmas. Cindy stayed with me off and on four days I was there. Texted a few times back and forth a few times in the spring then poof! Anyone know anything. I emailed her found her email addy cleaning today. Thanks.
Usedtobedoctor.











Reply With Quote





