Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 9116
-
06-05-18 11:04 #5576Senior Member

Posts: 793Eros
I have already got some info from EROS. Agencies from LA who specialize in arranging porn stars for FS with johns almost always use EROS to send out feelers. As for actual details, TER would have more information. But unless you have a pass and be on site and shamelessly go after the starlets, you won't know exactly who else will party (regular ones) and even open their legs to let 'fans' admire them further. In this post apocalyptic era, it will be more difficult to gather intel and make arrangement in advance.
Originally Posted by DeanTheDream
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-18 10:25 #5575Senior Member

Posts: 31Male Brazilian Wax
Seems to me that I have much better luck at the AMPs when I am well groomed down below.
Anyone know any spas that do male waxing down under?
-
06-05-18 09:00 #5574Senior Member

Posts: 1713Thai girls
There were 4 Thai agencies that I know of. Two of them have closed. Not sure about the other 2 since I never used them.
Originally Posted by DeanTheDream
[View Original Post]
If you crave Thai girls, you can try RS AVS. There are usually 3 or 4 indy Thai girls posting on there. I have not personally seen them, but I think some of them have been reviewed here.
https://www.rs-avs.ch/uppermidwest.html
-
06-05-18 08:00 #5573Senior Member

Posts: 82Oh man I totally forgot about that!
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-18 00:10 #5572Senior Member

Posts: 157Exotica.
The show is next week, and I'm wondering where would be the best spot to find who is in town and actually working.
-
06-05-18 00:04 #5571Senior Member

Posts: 157Palace
So this was the place thank you for the info. But now I'm intrigued. Is here one that is Thai girls?? I would prefer that over the Koreans also.
-
06-05-18 00:01 #5570Senior Member

Posts: 198Probably thinking Oriental Thai?
Maybe he is thinking of Oriental Thai, which is no longer around. Although I don't know if they ever advertised on BP.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-18 23:24 #5569Senior Member

Posts: 1713KP was called TP
I was responding to his comment about Thai Palace. Korean Palace was definitely called Thai Palace before. I used them when it was called Thai Palace and when it was 200 an hour. I stopped using them for a while when AX came on the scene as I prefer Thai girls over Korean girls. It was ironic that it was called Thai Palace when they never had any Thai girls, just Korean girls.
Originally Posted by YTruck
[View Original Post]
You are right in that they never advertised on backpage, only on RS2 K, now RS AVS.
-
06-04-18 22:50 #5568Senior Member

Posts: 82I think you're thinking somewhere different, I've never seen them advertised on any of those sites and it's been 200/250 for a while (at least more than a year).
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-18 22:18 #5567Senior Member

Posts: 308I was so disappointed when it went up from 160 to 250, but honestly, their service is so good it's usually worth 250 and I usually consider it a great deal. It was the best deal in town back at 160.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-18 18:02 #5566Senior Member

Posts: 1713Korean Palace
It's called Korean Palace now. Same guy still running it, Mike. Rate has gone up to 250 now.
Originally Posted by DeanTheDream
[View Original Post]
http://www.koreanpalace.biz/kpmodels.html
-
06-04-18 17:52 #5565Senior Member

Posts: 157Oriental or Thai palace
Does anyone remember the Oriental or the Thai Palace that advertised on craigslist and Backpage that had multiple locations in a visiting variety of girls that would be there and set schedule at such locations as Schaumburg or Skokie or Downers Grove or Bolingbrook etc. ? Does the service still exist used to have to call a guy give him a confirmation of who you were and then set up the date the time and the person you expected to see at that location. I'm trying to find them again. Great service and safe locations in nice apartments. Usually about 160 a visit. Any help would be appreciated. Pm for details. I've lost their contact.
-
06-04-18 13:42 #5564Senior Member

Posts: 1294Welcome
Welcome to the board, and I look forward to reading your posts.
Originally Posted by CountryWindy
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-18 00:03 #5563Regular Member

Posts: 1Newbie
I just heard and then found about this site during the FOSTA shutdown. I have been reading up about all that I have missed, LOL. I wish I had known about this site in the past. I stuck mostly with TER, ECCIE, backpage and some sugar baby sites. I travel and play throughout the midwest and a little in the Windy when I am home. I've been in the hobby for several years and hope I can share with the members. I look forward to my membership.
Just a good old country boy in the Windy.
-
06-01-18 12:26 #5562Senior Member

Posts: 958As I reminder, I'm currently out of the country. I'm able to view the Max80 site. You're not missing anything if you can't get on. It's the same ads as listcrawler, just arranged differently. I got on via Firefox. It worked on Chrome, IE, but not on Edge.
Originally Posted by Devlin
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





