Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,576 to 22,590 of 28538
-
06-06-18 13:27 #5963Senior Member

Posts: 78Shock and Awe
I have tried for approx a year to reach her. No answer or returned phone call. Good for you to catch up. I am definitely shocked you were able to!
Originally Posted by KingLeo79
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-18 11:20 #5962Senior Member

Posts: 611I've tried every few weeka for a year to get with her, not even a reply. Folks in the board have also vouched for me and given her my number. Nothing.
Originally Posted by KingLeo79
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-18 10:58 #5961Banned Member

Posts: 32Not worth it
Horrible time for me. Her reviews have always been shaky. The pics ar a few years old. You'll be surprised st how big her guy is. She's def a clock watcher and upseller. She will steal if you don't watch her.
.
Originally Posted by Srod1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-18 09:07 #5960Regular Member

Posts: 19Thanks
Thanks for the info saved me time and money.
Originally Posted by LetsTalkNow
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-18 06:35 #5959Senior Member

Posts: 100Waste
My suggestion is that don't waste your money or time on this one. She looked horrible when I saw her a couple of years back and her attitude was shitty.
Originally Posted by Srod1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-18 21:56 #5958Regular Member

Posts: 19Any info
Hey fellow mongers. I've seen tons of her posts and I'm sure someone has any info on her. If not I'll toftt and report back.
https://backpage.com.atlanta.listcra...512511/Acworth
Also I have a few regs but looking to switch it up. Trade you in the pm's.
-
06-05-18 19:19 #5957Regular Member

Posts: 10Miss Michelle.
Guys,
Glad to see that things are getting a little better. I finally got in contact with Miss Michelle. She has very limited.
Weekend availability, but it was worth the wait. Good sevevice once again!
No ads up, but I've been a reg if hers for awhile.
Text was the best way to contact.
She's still on the NE side of town.
-
06-05-18 19:07 #5956Banned Member

Posts: 44The ads are legitimate. Maybe the Backpage owners changed their domain name? It buys them time but eventually the feds will catch up.
Originally Posted by Bulldog4094
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-18 16:26 #5955Senior Member

Posts: 239New SiteB
Is this legit? Has anyone used it?
Originally Posted by Diznatz
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-18 15:51 #5954Senior Member

Posts: 115Adlist24
Originally posted by RajRj, this site is similar to backpage.
https://atlanta.adlist24.com/
-
06-05-18 14:39 #5953Senior Member

Posts: 3658Escorts Atlanta is gone
I see that site is now gone. Not much left unless you have private stock and old friends. Glad I have old friends and still dragging off of tagged.
Wet Dreams, PW.
-
06-05-18 13:10 #5952Regular Member

Posts: 2All the Changes
With all that has happened, I've been sticking to those ladies I have already seen in the past. I'm unsu5 of which of these new sites have accurate ladies! Thank goodness for this board and you fellas!
-
06-04-18 17:46 #5951Senior Member

Posts: 1484Wtf
Dang,
I take a few months off and the whole freakin hobbyist Internet shuts down. Ya'all are fired! .
-
06-04-18 15:59 #5950Senior Member

Posts: 530Tried but was turned off
I contacted her and tried to set something up. I asked a question about location and time and she went silent. An hour later she asked if I was there yet and of course I was not. I told her as much and asked the question again. Told me I was wasting her time and I was a scrub and proceeded to call me names when I tried to understand what was going on. If you see her. Let me know. I want to know if she thinks I was someone else or if I didn't something inadvertently wrong. She does look lovely and I would love to have time with her.
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-18 14:50 #5949Senior Member

Posts: 247Jessica
Jessica is still around, talked to her this past week. She would only tell me that she had alot going on personally and couldn't see me right now.
Originally Posted by ShockMaster
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





