Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 20,911 to 20,925 of 28084
-
06-05-18 12:15 #7174Banned Member

Posts: 707What do you want?
Are you looking for a 40 and 40 rub and tug?
Originally Posted by TrapperKeeper1
[View Original Post]
There's really only one of those in Escondido. Many more nearby San Marco’s
If you're looking for full-service.
You've got half a dozen choices.
Most of them are $60 a half hour House fee
Why the hell would you want to visit Escondido anyway ?
-
06-05-18 12:01 #7173Senior Member

Posts: 52Visiting Escondido
Any tips on where to hit or even look now with BP gone?
-
06-05-18 03:55 #7172Senior Member

Posts: 47Daisy's spa CV.
Met with Lily / latina / age 35-40/ short hour glass build / bolt on D rack natural butt. Charged 8 HF for hr 14 tip.
Okay CBJ but really good FS session what set her apart was she was tight and a gusher with an amazing amount of smut talking both in Spanish and English, it was as if you had your own cheerleader there as you pounded away. I Finished with her on top staring at a great rack with the best nipples I ve seen in a while (perfect areola to nipple ratio).
Over all I will be repeating only issue I had was she tried to hi ball me for a 20 tip but I stood firm on 14, she said that's the standard for everyone s FS there which is a lie.
-
06-05-18 03:23 #7171Senior Member

Posts: 72She has real ones.
Originally Posted by CoffeeLake1151
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-18 20:32 #7170Senior Member

Posts: 350Heavenly Hands now has a quick 15 minute session for 60 for those that just want a quick back tease and rub and tug.
I went w / Mia yesterday. Beautiful fake tits, great ass. Latina / Asian mix. She had short hair which is different from her pics which through me off. I wasn't a fan of the look and when I asked about her hair she said those are wigs in all her pictures and she didn't feel like wearing them. Good finish, she straddled me as if she were about to ride me and let me play with her tits while I finished on her.
-
06-04-18 11:39 #7169Senior Member

Posts: 60Miracle Oasis indeed went downhill. However, I noticed one of the new girls, Alani who is Afro-Asian. If she does not use someone else's pics, then Alani is her new name as the pics belongs to Monica 305-600-3074. Monica is a spinner, pretty face, bolts-on, her service is above average, everything cover, no DATY 160 HHH /300 FH, Chula Vista area.
Originally Posted by KMatthews521
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-18 11:28 #7168Senior Member

Posts: 323Bwahahaha. Thanks for the laugh and toftt.
Originally Posted by DroppinLoadz
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-18 09:21 #7167Senior Member

Posts: 2426 am massage parlor
Back in the active BP days, I could find 6 am open AMPs, those have since gone away. Any one know of any AMPs, preferably in clmt area open that early. Due to wifey, time is an issue for me. TIA.
-
06-04-18 04:56 #7166Banned Member

Posts: 707Natural
Real.
Nice naturals.
Originally Posted by CoffeeLake1151
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-18 19:46 #7165Senior Member

Posts: 350Personally, I've only really seen them at Miracle Oasis and Heavenly Hands. I've heard there are some down in Chula Vista but I haven't gone there. Miracle Oasis seems to be falling off though as of late.
Originally Posted by PanchoVilla69
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-18 18:36 #7164Senior Member

Posts: 154Are sha sha's titls real or bolt ons?
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-18 17:35 #7163Senior Member

Posts: 26No haha. If you go there you will see her.
Originally Posted by ChowGow
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-18 15:24 #7162Banned Member

Posts: 707Weekend at Dagget
Went on a scouting expedition to 7990 Dagget st area and ended up going back in the room for a half hour with sha sha.
She's a very easy accommodating girl and I feel very comfortable with her. I immediately got up from the table when she came into the room and we had a long close hug. I really started to get hard and excited just holding her so skipped the massage and just went right it, she ran her hands softly and gently down my neck and my back it felt pretty erotic and close. I was actually really looking forward to fucking her, so pretty soon she excused yourself to go get a cover and when she came back she proceeded to give me a very long slow covered blowjob.
Honestly she can suck pretty hard through the condom and couple of minutes so that was pretty amazing she also ran her tongue down around my balls and back up on my cock again in the sensation was really great. At this point she took control and crawled on top of me and started to slam her self down on me. She looks a little padded but she's very muscular and I grabbed her tight little ass and started pounding her on my back but after a few minutes of that I tried to get her to turn over and at first she just kept grinding on me she was really enjoying it. We switched up to a couple of positions and I really couldn't take it anymore and I flipped her over missionary style and just starting to slow slap slap rhythm fucking her so hard and studying good it was pretty great I lost it in the condoms and she held me for another minute feeling me still inside of her squeezing down on me.
Girl knows how to fuck and I will repeat 40 to the house for a half hour 140 tip.
-
06-03-18 03:05 #7161Senior Member

Posts: 47MP Varieties
Anyone know of any MPs with assorted ethnic MTs (I. E. Ebony, latina, Caucasian)?
-
06-03-18 00:56 #7160Senior Member

Posts: 689I could use a strong back massage
Did you catch this Asian elephants name? Boo yah!
Originally Posted by DroppinLoadz
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






