Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 237 of 608 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 287 337 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 9116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5576

    Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by DeanTheDream  [View Original Post]
    The show is next week, and I'm wondering where would be the best spot to find who is in town and actually working.
    I have already got some info from EROS. Agencies from LA who specialize in arranging porn stars for FS with johns almost always use EROS to send out feelers. As for actual details, TER would have more information. But unless you have a pass and be on site and shamelessly go after the starlets, you won't know exactly who else will party (regular ones) and even open their legs to let 'fans' admire them further. In this post apocalyptic era, it will be more difficult to gather intel and make arrangement in advance.

  2. #5575

    Male Brazilian Wax

    Seems to me that I have much better luck at the AMPs when I am well groomed down below.

    Anyone know any spas that do male waxing down under?

  3. #5574

    Thai girls

    Quote Originally Posted by DeanTheDream  [View Original Post]
    So this was the place thank you for the info. But now I'm intrigued. Is here one that is Thai girls?? I would prefer that over the Koreans also.
    There were 4 Thai agencies that I know of. Two of them have closed. Not sure about the other 2 since I never used them.

    If you crave Thai girls, you can try RS AVS. There are usually 3 or 4 indy Thai girls posting on there. I have not personally seen them, but I think some of them have been reviewed here.

    https://www.rs-avs.ch/uppermidwest.html

  4. #5573
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    I was responding to his comment about Thai Palace. Korean Palace was definitely called Thai Palace before. I used them when it was called Thai Palace and when it was 200 an hour. I stopped using them for a while when AX came on the scene as I prefer Thai girls over Korean girls. It was ironic that it was called Thai Palace when they never had any Thai girls, just Korean girls.

    You are right in that they never advertised on backpage, only on RS2 K, now RS AVS.
    Oh man I totally forgot about that!

  5. #5572

    Exotica.

    The show is next week, and I'm wondering where would be the best spot to find who is in town and actually working.

  6. #5571

    Palace

    So this was the place thank you for the info. But now I'm intrigued. Is here one that is Thai girls?? I would prefer that over the Koreans also.

  7. #5570

    Probably thinking Oriental Thai?

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    I was responding to his comment about Thai Palace. Korean Palace was definitely called Thai Palace before. I used them when it was called Thai Palace and when it was 200 an hour. I stopped using them for a while when AX came on the scene as I prefer Thai girls over Korean girls. It was ironic that it was called Thai Palace when they never had any Thai girls, just Korean girls.

    You are right in that they never advertised on backpage, only on RS2 K, now RS AVS.
    Maybe he is thinking of Oriental Thai, which is no longer around. Although I don't know if they ever advertised on BP.

  8. #5569

    KP was called TP

    Quote Originally Posted by YTruck  [View Original Post]
    I think you're thinking somewhere different, I've never seen them advertised on any of those sites and it's been 200/250 for a while (at least more than a year).
    I was responding to his comment about Thai Palace. Korean Palace was definitely called Thai Palace before. I used them when it was called Thai Palace and when it was 200 an hour. I stopped using them for a while when AX came on the scene as I prefer Thai girls over Korean girls. It was ironic that it was called Thai Palace when they never had any Thai girls, just Korean girls.

    You are right in that they never advertised on backpage, only on RS2 K, now RS AVS.

  9. #5568
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    It's called Korean Palace now. Same guy still running it, Mike. Rate has gone up to 250
    I think you're thinking somewhere different, I've never seen them advertised on any of those sites and it's been 200/250 for a while (at least more than a year).

  10. #5567
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    It's called Korean Palace now. Same guy still running it, Mike. Rate has gone up to 250 now.

    http://www.koreanpalace.biz/kpmodels.html
    I was so disappointed when it went up from 160 to 250, but honestly, their service is so good it's usually worth 250 and I usually consider it a great deal. It was the best deal in town back at 160.

  11. #5566

    Korean Palace

    Quote Originally Posted by DeanTheDream  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember the Oriental or the Thai Palace that advertised on craigslist and Backpage that had multiple locations in a visiting variety of girls that would be there and set schedule at such locations as Schaumburg or Skokie or Downers Grove or Bolingbrook etc. ? Does the service still exist used to have to call a guy give him a confirmation of who you were and then set up the date the time and the person you expected to see at that location. I'm trying to find them again. Great service and safe locations in nice apartments. Usually about 160 a visit. Any help would be appreciated. Pm for details. I've lost their contact.
    It's called Korean Palace now. Same guy still running it, Mike. Rate has gone up to 250 now.

    http://www.koreanpalace.biz/kpmodels.html

  12. #5565

    Oriental or Thai palace

    Does anyone remember the Oriental or the Thai Palace that advertised on craigslist and Backpage that had multiple locations in a visiting variety of girls that would be there and set schedule at such locations as Schaumburg or Skokie or Downers Grove or Bolingbrook etc. ? Does the service still exist used to have to call a guy give him a confirmation of who you were and then set up the date the time and the person you expected to see at that location. I'm trying to find them again. Great service and safe locations in nice apartments. Usually about 160 a visit. Any help would be appreciated. Pm for details. I've lost their contact.

  13. #5564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryWindy  [View Original Post]
    I just heard and then found about this site during the FOSTA shutdown. I have been reading up about all that I have missed, LOL. I wish I had known about this site in the past. I stuck mostly with TER, ECCIE, backpage and some sugar baby sites. I travel and play throughout the midwest and a little in the Windy when I am home. I've been in the hobby for several years and hope I can share with the members. I look forward to my membership.

    Just a good old country boy in the Windy.
    Welcome to the board, and I look forward to reading your posts.

  14. #5563

    Newbie

    I just heard and then found about this site during the FOSTA shutdown. I have been reading up about all that I have missed, LOL. I wish I had known about this site in the past. I stuck mostly with TER, ECCIE, backpage and some sugar baby sites. I travel and play throughout the midwest and a little in the Windy when I am home. I've been in the hobby for several years and hope I can share with the members. I look forward to my membership.

    Just a good old country boy in the Windy.

  15. #5562
    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I cannot Log In to Max 80 Escorts via my Chrome Book but I can on my mobile device. Google - Max 80 Escorts then click on Listcrawler (Escort Classifieds.Backpage Mobile Listcrawler) then change / pick your City. Make sure to post your reviews here on the USASexGuide.
    As I reminder, I'm currently out of the country. I'm able to view the Max80 site. You're not missing anything if you can't get on. It's the same ads as listcrawler, just arranged differently. I got on via Firefox. It worked on Chrome, IE, but not on Edge.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape