Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,006 to 25,020 of 61408
-
06-04-18 22:45 #36403Senior Member

Posts: 36Giselle
Here's a Pic. She's deep in the meds.
-
06-04-18 17:40 #36402Senior Member

Posts: 120Brooke of Conklin
Was getting gas ran into Brooke looking for a date. As I was late for work I declined but got her number. After a few back and forth later that day picked her up. No problems at all. Brooke is 23 yo WSW 5,4 maybe 115 lbs really nice body face ok she had been in a fight earlier so. She only smokes dope so her body was almost flawless she has a rash on her thigh but I powered thru.
Anyway to the no-tel we go. BBBJ was just ok and a shame I had a load for her that would choke a giraffe. After a few minutes she asks if I'm ready I was. Hadn't mongered in months. Asked if she was cool with BBFSCIM so I did. Her hole saved the day 20 yo hole gets soooo wet. Enjoyed my time will probably repeat. Which says a lot because I rarely do repeats with SW.
-
06-04-18 16:47 #36401Senior Member

Posts: 977I met her one night by the circle. If it's the same one. She's tall and thin and light skin black I believe?? Real light skin. She appeared to be geeking out so avoided her. It was like she was behind a truck changing her clothes, but not changing them LOL.
Originally Posted by SolInvictus
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-18 14:41 #36400Senior Member

Posts: 228Bri (don't waste your time)
Saw Bri over the weekend, a mix redbone SW about 21 or 22. She is very cute and starting to get curves, but don't let that sh*t lure you in. I had being doing the loops for a couple of hours. I only pick her up as a last result because I know she has a bad attitude, but these was no one else out. OMG she complained about her last date the whole time, cursing men and asking rhetorically why she is doing dates. I told her to she should have complained to her last date before he left and not me.
She would not shut up with all the negativity about her last date. I told her if you hate what you do, then stop doing it. We get to the spot, and I tell her to move in a certain positions, and she complains, almost kills my hard-on.
I use to give her standard, but because of her bad attitude, I have over time reduced what I give her. Pretty soon if I pick her up again, she will only be getting ole Abe.
-
06-04-18 11:42 #36399Senior Member

Posts: 339NT. Clear your inbox. I got a serious sword swallowing pawg for you if you want her.
-
06-04-18 06:45 #36398Senior Member

Posts: 705Where? What?
Where did you encounter her? I assume WW. What does she look like? WSW?
Originally Posted by SolInvictus
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-18 00:50 #36397Senior Member

Posts: 457She was a good mother and a good wife when she was married to that guy who got killed a couple of years ago. She was kind and friendly. She was on rollercoaster for a while, approximately 6 years ago I stopped for her and asked to take a picture. I told her I was moving to LA and may never see her again, in reality, I thought she will not be around for long. I was so glad because I was wrong. I checked her facebook frequently and it made my day with every pictures with her kids, husband / boyfriend, cooking in the kitchen, celebrating holidays. For a while, it was wonderful.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-18 00:50 #36396Senior Member

Posts: 36Giselle
There is a girl out there named Giselle. STAY AWAY FROM THIS GIRL!
She will rob you blind and not think about it. Then when confronted, she will try to black mail you into saying she's under age. (she's actually 24 I've seen her license) She not only stole money from me, she stole the iPad that I use for business that I had with me in the car. Trust me, she looks almost TGTBT but don't risk it. She's worse than Erica!!
-
06-04-18 00:41 #36395Senior Member

Posts: 977You must be referring to the one with all the tattoos. She was my atf at one time too. We dated over 10 times til she started standing me up or arriving late. I slowly got away from her. Soon later her number stopped working. I haven't heard from her and a very long time. But when I think back. I'd take that all back to see her again. She was down for anything and would please me however I wanted. She's missed. If anyone can re connect us. Please do!!
Originally Posted by HoneyButter
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-18 19:43 #36394Senior Member

Posts: 192Kiara
Honest and unapologetic, Kiara makes no pretense in what she does.
Originally Posted by Meto99
[View Original Post]
And with a body made for sin, consistent service each and every time coupled with a disposition to please, she's the total whoring package for sure, and a whole lot of fun.
It won't be easy to find her, but then, good things never come easy as the proverb goes. However, if you're determined to satisfy your carnal desire with Special K, you then, my friend, must put in the work and WW loop would be the right place to start. Report back now, ya' hear?
Aiight, Dog, out.
-
06-03-18 16:28 #36393Senior Member

Posts: 64Mya
Has anyone seen her in awhile? Young, brunette, big lips, shaved hair on the sides? She was my ATF. She said her mom flips houses. I think she lived off Fayette. Last time I saw her she was getting pretty skinny. Just want to make sure she's doing ok. I used to have her digits but I think that phone is long gone. MSG is you having any info. Thanks!
-
06-03-18 15:47 #36392Senior Member

Posts: 2344Just so happened
I saw her walking just outside the circle around 3:00 am Saturday morning. I just got a glance at her from the side. Very sad to hear about her death.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-18 15:04 #36391Senior Member

Posts: 153Kiara
Ca I find Kiara there too? Wonder if she is still working. She looks very hot in your videos.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-18 13:00 #36390Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
06-03-18 12:16 #36389Senior Member

Posts: 2419Ashton Ramsay Pulaski payson.
Originally Posted by BKMason
[View Original Post]
I usually don't do head work alone.
But I wanted to smash both these shawtys after getting primed and didn't make it to the kitty because I blasted their tonsils from all the work they put in.
Difficult to find someone who can get halfway down my bone much less to the nuts.
Good hand work but both are able to blast you off without too much hands on. Both seem to enjoy worshipping big cocks.
Some amazing shit for ladies under 5'. Dammit I was impressed.
Definitely will hunt again.











Reply With Quote





