Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #386

    Slim Kim?

    I've been seeing her ads for years now but have never seen one review or post online about her.

    Has anyone seen her or know anything about her service? That ass in the pics is amazing if its real.

    PK.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1114845

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/072040926461

  2. #385

    Crystal Concord

    Hey guys I still have Crystal in concord if anyone is interested PM me. She is white, reddish brown hair, About 5'5", 110 lbs with a great rack.

  3. #384
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    I have texted some ads and moments later get a invite from a number I didn't text saying it want to see me but first I have to join a cam site for 10 to 26 bucks and watch it on cam and after that I can see them anyone else having this issue? Some ads just don't respond right away they might respond hours and hours later or the next day. Or they no longer incall just out. Its some strange things going on sense BP left.
    You mean the really young sexy looking things? They are all cam models, which is why you only want to reply to local exchanges. Also if they do not state an area with an out of state code, then it is most likely a scam.

  4. #383
    It is tough to find these girls unless you saved the number. It has been years since I seen Ruby Heart or Nicole. I used to see Nicole all the time but it was never BB except for the BJ. I always had a good time with Ruby Heart but it takes me an hour to get to her place. I may have to try to find her. We almost lost her a couple of years ago but she pulled through. She must have a habit.

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    Having only skip the games and Eros to use as a source was rough to say the least.

    Ruby Heart was a good source of relief for me. 60 q. V. Is hard to beat. She said traffic has been very slow and might need to get a real job, so probably worth a visit if you've seen her before and know what the deal is.

    Saw the Brazilian MILF from Tampa that comes to town about once a month. She's looking very old in the face, but crushing her big round booty from behind for $1. 5/ hh seems fair since she stays at nice places.

    Lizzy quoted me $3 for an hour. Passed on that and tagged Karen from Eros, visiting Latin's with a great body and good skills for same rate. Younger and sexier for same price won out.

    Saw the church street Asian for a run at her newer place in southpark. Despite all my best efforts she still refused to provide the HE. Put some oil down there and played around the area, but was up to me to finish. Needless to say I won't be returning and was Unpleased to be asked for a tip.

    Saw Mia way out of town once for an hour. Cherry dale is a hile but she's worth it. I can never find the time to get out there though.

    Hit Nicole from Greenville once. She lets most go bareback now so I'm a little sketched out. Would go just for head but her hh rate is too high for that alone.

    Saw Alyse from Toanoke on a trip through town. She was fantastic, but only visits once a month at most and just for one day.

    Was going to see Kelly, the super thin MILF that advertises rubs but also provides FS for a steep ticket. She's only available on Friday afternoons now.

  5. #382
    Eww she is disgusting.

    Saw her many years ago.

    I'm sorry but I should have known her type when.

    I saw the pic with the ass tat.

    Atleast you will always her by that pic.

  6. #381

    Asians in Charlotte

    I'm traveling through Charlotte Sunday and wondering if anyone has experienced any of the Asian ads on AS? I assume the pics aren't accurate, just more curious about level of provider.

  7. #380
    Saw her a few years ago. Extremely large girl, doesn't clean herself, and absolutely wreaks. I'd pass on this one sir.

  8. #379

  9. #378

    Charlotte for Tonight or in the Morning?

    I know these posts are long shots but. I have an unplanned trip to Charlotte TONIGHT. Anybody have a suggestion for company later tonight or in the morning before 10 am? I prefer older GF. I am staying in uptown area. Any verified suggestions are appreciated. PM if you like. Thanks!!

  10. #377

    Alyssa

    Not sure if it is the same girl that I saw a few years ago. Looks just like her. She was located near clover sc and advertised as the body shop. Seems to have disappeared for a while. Always moving around. Would be curious to know if it is the same person.

    THEFOG.

  11. #376

    Slumming it through the dark days

    Having only skip the games and Eros to use as a source was rough to say the least.

    Ruby Heart was a good source of relief for me. 60 q. V. Is hard to beat. She said traffic has been very slow and might need to get a real job, so probably worth a visit if you've seen her before and know what the deal is.

    Saw the Brazilian MILF from Tampa that comes to town about once a month. She's looking very old in the face, but crushing her big round booty from behind for $1. 5/ hh seems fair since she stays at nice places.

    Lizzy quoted me $3 for an hour. Passed on that and tagged Karen from Eros, visiting Latin's with a great body and good skills for same rate. Younger and sexier for same price won out.

    Saw the church street Asian for a run at her newer place in southpark. Despite all my best efforts she still refused to provide the HE. Put some oil down there and played around the area, but was up to me to finish. Needless to say I won't be returning and was Unpleased to be asked for a tip.

    Saw Mia way out of town once for an hour. Cherry dale is a hile but she's worth it. I can never find the time to get out there though.

    Hit Nicole from Greenville once. She lets most go bareback now so I'm a little sketched out. Would go just for head but her hh rate is too high for that alone.

    Saw Alyse from Toanoke on a trip through town. She was fantastic, but only visits once a month at most and just for one day.

    Was going to see Kelly, the super thin MILF that advertises rubs but also provides FS for a steep ticket. She's only available on Friday afternoons now.

  12. #375

    Crystal in concord

    I have met a nice former exotic dancer named crystal in the concord area who is looking for a few respectable gentleman. I can provide Phone to anyone interested just private message me. Her rates are not bad and she does do BBBJ.

  13. #374

    Crystal Concord

    I have found a former exotic dancer in concord that is trying the get some respectable clients for weekends I can share the number to those interested just pm me.

  14. #373
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBeach  [View Original Post]
    I recently contacted her. Had back and forth texts but didn't meet her. PM me. If you want her number.
    Is this The red head from concord area.

  15. #372

    Thought I'd ask

    Glad to have this site back! Just thought I'd ask if anyone has discovered any new squirters in the CLT area? Lizzy is one of my favs for that reason but her schedule isn't very flexible.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape