rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 824 of 888 FirstFirst ... 324 724 774 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 874 ... LastLast
Results 12,346 to 12,360 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #967

    Observation

    The ad states she's 5' 1" and 146 pounds. I wouldn't trust her photos to be accurate. JMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/292837096444

    Does anyone have any info on this provider? I tried advance search but I think there might have been multiple Molly or a different area.

  2. #966

    Curious

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/292837096444

    Does anyone have any info on this provider? I tried advance search but I think there might have been multiple Molly or a different area.

  3. #965

    It doesn't rhyme no more

    Quote Originally Posted by SCWildRide  [View Original Post]
    I habe had some great times with her but her life is a roller coaster it seems. Just looking from the outside in I think she trust people in real life to much and then they screw her over or steal from her.
    Been there, she was my always go to.

  4. #964

    Anderson Area?

    Gentleman,

    It looks like I will be in the Anderson area a couple days a week for the next couple months. Who you I contact to entertain me?

    Thanks.

    William.

  5. #963
    I habe had some great times with her but her life is a roller coaster it seems. Just looking from the outside in I think she trust people in real life to much and then they screw her over or steal from her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    Finally happened to me last night. Had set up a meeting with a certian Poet. She asked me for money for a room, met her, waited for over an hour, and all I got was radio silence. Kinda surprised at this, I have seen her many times in the past. Guess I won't be calling her anymore.

  6. #962

    Nicole in Spartanburg

    Saw Nicole last night. She is in a new and nicer place than she was at before. Very good service. She is as good as the previous reviews have stated.

  7. #961

    Yup, I'm an idiot.

    Finally happened to me last night. Had set up a meeting with a certian Poet. She asked me for money for a room, met her, waited for over an hour, and all I got was radio silence. Kinda surprised at this, I have seen her many times in the past. Guess I won't be calling her anymore.

  8. #960
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Misty the MILF

    During the Great Dark Time of 2018, I was so desperate for a bjcim that I called Misty, whose number I had saved. I hadn't seen her before. Very easy to schedule. Told her I wanted a qv and she sent the address of her low end motel. When I arrived, she apologized for the messiness of the place and the rocked the very foundation of my being she said she had only been there a few days. Shit. Katrina didn't even last that long and did about as much damage. She asked if we talked about anal and it was 125 - I said no, I'm just here for a quick beej. She quoted 75. Ugh. Anyway, I shouldn't describe Misty as a MILF, as I would not love to fuck her. Her body is droopy and sloppy. I would call her a MILCIM. So off with my pants and I hopped up on a clear-ish spot on the bed and she settle in between my legs for a decent BBBJ. However she wouldn't let me cim. UGH. WTF. She shoved a rubber onto my dong and told me to fuck her doggy. Ugh. Her hygiene was fine, I just was not into her that way. A few strokes in and I got limpy. She asked if I came. I said yes just so I could dress and GTFO. She just wasn't my thang.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2228921

  9. #959

    Ember

    I had a dream where she was real and in my dream she was in a nice place, not petite, but very skilled, bbj, everything on the table.

    I enjoyed the dream but was not little bit for sure.

  10. #958

    Disappointed. Carmen Monroe

    After hearing such a great review I was really looking forward to seeing Carmen. Made contact early in the day and quickly set up something for early evening. Made the drive to TR,40 minutes, and made contact. Crickets. Not only did I waste 30 minutes waiting for contact but 40 minutes each way as well. Unfortunately, she just made my F-off list. I won't waste that kind of time again.

  11. #957

    Ember

    Did anyone else get a weird group text from a woman calling herself Ember using little Bit's old phone number?

    Stay safe,

    DL.

  12. #956

    Nicole

    I had a good visit with Nicole earlier today. She was at her old location but said she was moving to a new location this afternoon.

    She's a very cute woman who tries her best to make you as comfortable as possible. She is a little inexperienced, but I believe with some further coaching could be absolutely awesome. She was a little nervous which made her very talkative.

    All in all I had a very fine visit and would repeat.

    Stay safe guys!

  13. #955

    Update

    There's been a few reports on Nicole now. She will be changing locations tomorrow. Still in Spartanburg, not the Hilton, but a better location, she's not happy with it either however, sometimes you have to crawl before you can walk. I'm not going to put her personal business out there, so I'll leave it at that. I'll post some photos of her as well for the one's who have not seen her yet. In case her ad is down. If you need her number or details shoot me a PM.

    007.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123951_01-486x648.jpg‎   123951-431x647.jpg‎  

  14. #954
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 39

    Hi!! Everyone been ok?

    Hi. T the Dutch. Thank you 😉 hope everyone fared ok.

  15. #953
    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateGuy2  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nicole in Spartanburg today. A bit nervous; talks ALOT. But very sweet, really aims to please. Perhaps a bit inexperienced (says she's been in the business for 6 months). I enjoyed my visit, and might repeat. But NOT in the DUMP she's staying in now! Motel lower rent than any I've ever visited before!

    PM me if you want her #.
    Yeah I agree with you I saw her the other day also. Sweet girl aims to please but what a dump she stays in. Gave a good BBBJ but no cim. Really seemed. To enjoy doggy, and she got into the session. But I will not go back because of the place she stays.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape