The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 657 of 691 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,855 of 10360
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #520

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenN386  [View Original Post]
    Despite some not so good reviews and talk I checked her out last weekend.

    She showed up on time like a German and looked better than the pics in her ads. She's tall 5'8" to 5' 9" with an athletic build. She's a legit 22 years old and you can see it in her face. She was sweet and funny. She had a brilliant smile that made me want to abduct her, take her away from bad influences and wife her up. She may be the one. I may retire and take her with me but before then, I thought I'd let you perverts have a crack at her.

    We started out with some drinks and talking. Her BBBJ skills were slightly above average with good deep throat. She did aim to please and took direction well. She really shined at fucking. Outstanding cock riding skills! Her reverse cowgirl was the finishing move.

    Right now she seems to be on point. No signs of real drug use. Get her now before any major life changes. Either for the better or for the worse. There's always a tight time window when dealing with younger girls.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/day...-9507/1/191188
    How was the donation?

    Thank you.

  2. #519

    Jade or Jada

    Despite some not so good reviews and talk I checked her out last weekend.

    She showed up on time like a German and looked better than the pics in her ads. She's tall 5'8" to 5' 9" with an athletic build. She's a legit 22 years old and you can see it in her face. She was sweet and funny. She had a brilliant smile that made me want to abduct her, take her away from bad influences and wife her up. She may be the one. I may retire and take her with me but before then, I thought I'd let you perverts have a crack at her.

    We started out with some drinks and talking. Her BBBJ skills were slightly above average with good deep throat. She did aim to please and took direction well. She really shined at fucking. Outstanding cock riding skills! Her reverse cowgirl was the finishing move.

    Right now she seems to be on point. No signs of real drug use. Get her now before any major life changes. Either for the better or for the worse. There's always a tight time window when dealing with younger girls.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/day...-9507/1/191188

  3. #518

    Cassandra DeLand

    Cassandra is back from her vacation at uncle's retreat, saw her last Tuesday, she is no longer staying at Great Clips but she is still in DeLand, neighborhood is ok house is older looks like she is taking care of elderly person, back to Cassandra looks like she gained a few pounds while at the retreat and most of went to that ass, unfortunately nothing made it to her titts but the service was still up to par and she said that their is no restrictions as for Time frame like their was at Great Clips same # as before if you need it pm me and I shall abide senior members.

  4. #517
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Topherman  [View Original Post]
    Ohh yeah! And those tits!

    T-Man.
    Very nice Tits on that chick.

    C5.

  5. #516
    Quote Originally Posted by Topherman  [View Original Post]
    Ohh yeah! And those tits!

    T-Man.
    They real? And what was your damage pm info she said she was beach side I know it can be quite the upper temperatures that way with LEO.

  6. #515
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenN386  [View Original Post]
    I was planning a threesome with some UTR's but a regional Mensa meeting came up and they couldn't show.

    I tried to mitigate that loss with by having a threesome with Tiffany "CherriesMmmm" and another UTR Mindy while I had Robin as a reserve. Tiffany and Mindy went radio silent. That left me with Robin, which was a blessing in disguise. She is in her mid 40's, has an elegant look to her with a beautiful smile. Very thin. I dig that. She's also sweet, has good oral skills and aims to please. She's a good time for a good price. Check her out.

    Go fast and take chances.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/day...-2007/1/191248
    WoW trying to get Tiff and Mindy together at the same time? At the same place? Good luck on that one. I'll give Vegas odds that won't happen 2 out of 10 times LOL. Have heard though that Robin is a good deal.

  7. #514
    Quote Originally Posted by HotNhung  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/#daytona / post /3864810344/26461031/26532570.
    Ohh yeah! And those tits!

    T-Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0763.jpg‎   IMG_0764.jpg‎   IMG_0765.jpg‎  

  8. #513
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyRn  [View Original Post]
    She is legit you can find her on fb under Joy.
    Couldn't find her on fb PM any details you know of her or fb link.

  9. #512

    Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by HotNhung  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/#daytona / post /3864810344/26461031/26532570.
    She is legit you can find her on fb under Joy.

  10. #511

    Anything on this?

    https://escortbabylon.net/#daytona / post /3864810344/26461031/26532570.

  11. #510

    Kris

    Had gotten a beautiful massage with a HE from Kris. Kris is a wonderful person with a great attitude which I did not expect. Plus she has also got a great petite body. The pictures are quite outdated but to me she looked younger in person than in the pics. She also does the 4 hand special with her partner Amber. But I opted out and went for the 2. I will definitely repeat again.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/mass...y/049627214684

    RN.

  12. #509
    Quote Originally Posted by Duster4  [View Original Post]
    Contact Info?
    I have been texting Jai for a little while now and she is super cool. I opted to ease in by buying her picture and video package for. 50. She has a good body and apparently good skills! Just sent the numbers to you.

  13. #508

    Jada

    Quote Originally Posted by MotoGib1  [View Original Post]
    I saw a review on erotic monkey which claimed she had a handler and that she was a mess, dirty room and clear signs of drug use. Sounds like a familiar story but doesn't mean its true.
    I saw her a while back in an oceanside motel. She was right in the process of moving out. And she was wired on something but I didn't see track marks. She has a handler if you want to call him that. Jon the legal beagle that is trying to be a pimp -always using jada to recruit girls into his posse so he can take 30% of what they make. LOL do the math guys. It's really not a good crew to get around.

  14. #507

    Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenN386  [View Original Post]
    I saw a review on erotic monkey which claimed she had a handler and that she was a mess, dirty room and clear signs of drug use. Sounds like a familiar story but doesn't mean its true.

  15. #506

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape