Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 238 of 608 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 288 338 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 9120
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5565

    Oriental or Thai palace

    Does anyone remember the Oriental or the Thai Palace that advertised on craigslist and Backpage that had multiple locations in a visiting variety of girls that would be there and set schedule at such locations as Schaumburg or Skokie or Downers Grove or Bolingbrook etc. ? Does the service still exist used to have to call a guy give him a confirmation of who you were and then set up the date the time and the person you expected to see at that location. I'm trying to find them again. Great service and safe locations in nice apartments. Usually about 160 a visit. Any help would be appreciated. Pm for details. I've lost their contact.

  2. #5564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1299

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryWindy  [View Original Post]
    I just heard and then found about this site during the FOSTA shutdown. I have been reading up about all that I have missed, LOL. I wish I had known about this site in the past. I stuck mostly with TER, ECCIE, backpage and some sugar baby sites. I travel and play throughout the midwest and a little in the Windy when I am home. I've been in the hobby for several years and hope I can share with the members. I look forward to my membership.

    Just a good old country boy in the Windy.
    Welcome to the board, and I look forward to reading your posts.

  3. #5563

    Newbie

    I just heard and then found about this site during the FOSTA shutdown. I have been reading up about all that I have missed, LOL. I wish I had known about this site in the past. I stuck mostly with TER, ECCIE, backpage and some sugar baby sites. I travel and play throughout the midwest and a little in the Windy when I am home. I've been in the hobby for several years and hope I can share with the members. I look forward to my membership.

    Just a good old country boy in the Windy.

  4. #5562
    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I cannot Log In to Max 80 Escorts via my Chrome Book but I can on my mobile device. Google - Max 80 Escorts then click on Listcrawler (Escort Classifieds.Backpage Mobile Listcrawler) then change / pick your City. Make sure to post your reviews here on the USASexGuide.
    As I reminder, I'm currently out of the country. I'm able to view the Max80 site. You're not missing anything if you can't get on. It's the same ads as listcrawler, just arranged differently. I got on via Firefox. It worked on Chrome, IE, but not on Edge.

  5. #5561

    Banned?

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBnnyLvr  [View Original Post]
    Just today it asked me if I was American or not because Americans are not allowed to view this site. Clicked on " I am not American " and got access. LOL.
    Not sure why I was banned from accessing comments section. I seen a couple girls from that site and was brutally honest on comments. I was having a convo with another member today on one of the posts. Then seen some of my comments deleted and went to re enter comment from a provider I seen then it took me to an error page with computer mumbo jumbo and I think I was banned. Or reached a limit of comments per day. Any one else go through this?

  6. #5560

    Listcrawler

    I'm currently outside the US, and was unable to get passed the Country selection. However, today I can.

    I can also view EB. That site is NOT dead!

  7. #5559

    Listcrawler

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering why I wasn't able to get into the site. Every time I clicked on the USA location it just kept opening up a new tab. I used Windscribe and with that I was able to access the USA section of the site.
    Just today it asked me if I was American or not because Americans are not allowed to view this site. Clicked on " I am not American " and got access. LOL.

  8. #5558

    Listcrawler

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpFan81  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't seem to work unless you choose a country that's not the USA. Is there a work around?
    I was wondering why I wasn't able to get into the site. Every time I clicked on the USA location it just kept opening up a new tab. I used Windscribe and with that I was able to access the USA section of the site.

  9. #5557
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpFan81  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't seem to work unless you choose a country that's not the USA. Is there a work around?
    We discussed VPN somewhere in the forum recently. If there is a country block, that would help.

  10. #5556
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpFan81  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't seem to work unless you choose a country that's not the USA. Is there a work around?
    Use your smartphone.

  11. #5555

    Listcrawler

    Doesn't seem to work unless you choose a country that's not the USA. Is there a work around?

  12. #5554

    Max 80 Escorts availability

    Gentlemen,

    I cannot Log In to Max 80 Escorts via my Chrome Book but I can on my mobile device.

    Google - Max 80 Escorts then click on Listcrawler (Escort Classifieds. Backpage Mobile Listcrawler) then change / pick your City.

    Make sure to post your reviews here on the USASexGuide.

  13. #5553
    Quote Originally Posted by JDamascus  [View Original Post]
    Angellis is on Switter now. Its switter at Angellis Angels.
    They have a twitter presence too.

  14. #5552
    Quote Originally Posted by Strix41  [View Original Post]
    Does Angelli's Angel's have a current website? I can only find them on Twitter. It is impossible to see prospective partners anymore!
    Angellis is on Switter now. Its switter at Angellis Angels.

  15. #5551

    Me, too

    I'm also glad it's back up. However, I didn't get to it until yesterday.

    Quote Originally Posted by CGuy2  [View Original Post]
    So glad to have the site back up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape