Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,036 to 25,050 of 61406
-
05-31-18 23:16 #36371Senior Member

Posts: 278Anyone got Ranee's #
Hey fellow mongers.
I was wonderin if anyone knows where Ranee's hangin out at the moment.
-
05-31-18 22:44 #36370Senior Member

Posts: 184Mischa
Yes, she is really down to earth and super fun.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-18 21:58 #36369Senior Member

Posts: 2419https://www.xvideos.com/video23899474/becky
Originally Posted by HcLine
[View Original Post]
This one went north, got married, put on some pounds.
-
05-31-18 21:46 #36368Senior Member

Posts: 2419https://www.xvideos.com/video35762709/milf_vs_wood#_tabComments.
-
05-31-18 21:28 #36367Senior Member

Posts: 207Been along time big bird becky
Missed this place. Has anyone seen big bird becky spacing around Brooklyn or other areas. She got chased out of immoral park. Just curious. She was spiraling down badly the last time I saw her several years back. The routes just arent the same any longer on this side of town. Good to see everyone again though. Hc.
-
05-31-18 20:49 #36366Senior Member

Posts: 705Sierra in Dundalk
Cute brunette at Citgo under the awning at the pumps to stay dry. Cute girl. Looks Italian. This was my second date with her and she was even better than before. Great head game. Nice body. Will repeat with her as often as possible.
-
05-31-18 09:11 #36365Senior Member

Posts: 622Even worse
Selling out your friends or you own kind is terrible enough but doing it to achieve nothing is even worse.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
Pretty much everyone I have ever met who engages in this kind of activity keeps his mouth shut and goes to some effort to not call any attention to it.
Glad he's gone. If he wants to help his community, lead a cleanup or help some poor neighbors with home repair. Screwing with people to be a completely failed YT star only shows he really doesn't give a $# about anybody else and is not smart enough to give a $# about himself in some useful way.
-
05-31-18 08:28 #36364Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
05-31-18 08:27 #36363Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
05-30-18 16:43 #36362Banned Member

Posts: 1312Facts
Yes its true his wife was an ex SW it was a big thing on Facebook. I think he was trying to be a youtube star also and here is one more tidbit to add to it his little partner that was with him when he was first starting out was a damn monger himself I hung out with him and a member of the forum one night down the horseshoe.
Originally Posted by Ebdawgg
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-18 14:49 #36361Senior Member

Posts: 7357Night Timer
C5 from Orlando Florida brother. Need your help on a upcoming trip I have to your city. Your PM is full, please hit me up if you can.
C5.
-
05-30-18 08:46 #36360Senior Member

Posts: 622Also went to court
He also had a court date last summer. Don't recall the outcome. Astute users here can poke around and find the info they need for updates on his court situation. It's all here in bits and pieces.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
I think he did his thing for a while and none of it turned out like he wanted. From the looks of his few videos it looked more like he wanted to be a YT star than to do actual "good" for his or similar communities. He wasn't funny. He wasn't a journalist. He didn't make good or interesting videos. He was of zero use to LE. When it started to be a hassle and when people got in his face and starting posting details about him and especially when he had the stuffing beat out of him, I think he just moved on. Word has it that his wife was a former SW and other SWs were happy to point that out when they could.
It's always good to be careful and to watch out but I think BHH's best days are way behind him now.
-
05-30-18 07:43 #36359Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
05-30-18 04:15 #36358Senior Member

Posts: 261Video and pic of Brandy of Brooklyn
Hey guys I haven't been on for awhile but I'am asking if anyone out there has the video and pic Of Brooklyn Sexy Slim Brandy that was posted late last year on CCPTube and BlueEyesFun. If so please PM me and I will gice you my cell number to download. Thanks Guys NG1957.
-
05-30-18 01:36 #36357Senior Member

Posts: 465Anybody know this chick?









Reply With Quote






