Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 9119
-
06-04-18 13:42 #5564Senior Member

Posts: 1299Welcome
Welcome to the board, and I look forward to reading your posts.
Originally Posted by CountryWindy
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-18 00:03 #5563Regular Member

Posts: 1Newbie
I just heard and then found about this site during the FOSTA shutdown. I have been reading up about all that I have missed, LOL. I wish I had known about this site in the past. I stuck mostly with TER, ECCIE, backpage and some sugar baby sites. I travel and play throughout the midwest and a little in the Windy when I am home. I've been in the hobby for several years and hope I can share with the members. I look forward to my membership.
Just a good old country boy in the Windy.
-
06-01-18 12:26 #5562Senior Member

Posts: 958As I reminder, I'm currently out of the country. I'm able to view the Max80 site. You're not missing anything if you can't get on. It's the same ads as listcrawler, just arranged differently. I got on via Firefox. It worked on Chrome, IE, but not on Edge.
Originally Posted by Devlin
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-18 23:19 #5561Senior Member

Posts: 217Banned?
Not sure why I was banned from accessing comments section. I seen a couple girls from that site and was brutally honest on comments. I was having a convo with another member today on one of the posts. Then seen some of my comments deleted and went to re enter comment from a provider I seen then it took me to an error page with computer mumbo jumbo and I think I was banned. Or reached a limit of comments per day. Any one else go through this?
Originally Posted by SnowBnnyLvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-18 21:10 #5560Senior Member

Posts: 958Listcrawler
I'm currently outside the US, and was unable to get passed the Country selection. However, today I can.
I can also view EB. That site is NOT dead!
-
05-31-18 19:51 #5559Senior Member

Posts: 217Listcrawler
Just today it asked me if I was American or not because Americans are not allowed to view this site. Clicked on " I am not American " and got access. LOL.
Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-18 15:22 #5558Senior Member

Posts: 323Listcrawler
I was wondering why I wasn't able to get into the site. Every time I clicked on the USA location it just kept opening up a new tab. I used Windscribe and with that I was able to access the USA section of the site.
Originally Posted by AmpFan81
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-18 15:04 #5557Senior Member

Posts: 1382We discussed VPN somewhere in the forum recently. If there is a country block, that would help.
Originally Posted by AmpFan81
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-18 05:25 #5556Senior Member

Posts: 958Use your smartphone.
Originally Posted by AmpFan81
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-18 16:43 #5555Regular Member

Posts: 4Listcrawler
Doesn't seem to work unless you choose a country that's not the USA. Is there a work around?
-
05-30-18 15:50 #5554Troll

Posts: 452Max 80 Escorts availability
Gentlemen,
I cannot Log In to Max 80 Escorts via my Chrome Book but I can on my mobile device.
Google - Max 80 Escorts then click on Listcrawler (Escort Classifieds. Backpage Mobile Listcrawler) then change / pick your City.
Make sure to post your reviews here on the USASexGuide.
-
05-29-18 00:35 #5553Senior Member

Posts: 958They have a twitter presence too.
Originally Posted by JDamascus
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-18 08:43 #5552Regular Member

Posts: 22Angellis is on Switter now. Its switter at Angellis Angels.
Originally Posted by Strix41
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-18 20:59 #5551Senior Member

Posts: 204Me, too
I'm also glad it's back up. However, I didn't get to it until yesterday.
Originally Posted by CGuy2
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-18 20:39 #5550Senior Member

Posts: 184Thank you
So glad to have the site back up.













Reply With Quote




