Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 9116
-
05-31-18 23:19 #5561Senior Member

Posts: 217Banned?
Not sure why I was banned from accessing comments section. I seen a couple girls from that site and was brutally honest on comments. I was having a convo with another member today on one of the posts. Then seen some of my comments deleted and went to re enter comment from a provider I seen then it took me to an error page with computer mumbo jumbo and I think I was banned. Or reached a limit of comments per day. Any one else go through this?
Originally Posted by SnowBnnyLvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-18 21:10 #5560Senior Member

Posts: 958Listcrawler
I'm currently outside the US, and was unable to get passed the Country selection. However, today I can.
I can also view EB. That site is NOT dead!
-
05-31-18 19:51 #5559Senior Member

Posts: 217Listcrawler
Just today it asked me if I was American or not because Americans are not allowed to view this site. Clicked on " I am not American " and got access. LOL.
Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-18 15:22 #5558Senior Member

Posts: 323Listcrawler
I was wondering why I wasn't able to get into the site. Every time I clicked on the USA location it just kept opening up a new tab. I used Windscribe and with that I was able to access the USA section of the site.
Originally Posted by AmpFan81
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-18 15:04 #5557Senior Member

Posts: 1382We discussed VPN somewhere in the forum recently. If there is a country block, that would help.
Originally Posted by AmpFan81
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-18 05:25 #5556Senior Member

Posts: 958Use your smartphone.
Originally Posted by AmpFan81
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-18 16:43 #5555Regular Member

Posts: 4Listcrawler
Doesn't seem to work unless you choose a country that's not the USA. Is there a work around?
-
05-30-18 15:50 #5554Troll

Posts: 452Max 80 Escorts availability
Gentlemen,
I cannot Log In to Max 80 Escorts via my Chrome Book but I can on my mobile device.
Google - Max 80 Escorts then click on Listcrawler (Escort Classifieds. Backpage Mobile Listcrawler) then change / pick your City.
Make sure to post your reviews here on the USASexGuide.
-
05-29-18 00:35 #5553Senior Member

Posts: 958They have a twitter presence too.
Originally Posted by JDamascus
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-18 08:43 #5552Regular Member

Posts: 22Angellis is on Switter now. Its switter at Angellis Angels.
Originally Posted by Strix41
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-18 20:59 #5551Senior Member

Posts: 204Me, too
I'm also glad it's back up. However, I didn't get to it until yesterday.
Originally Posted by CGuy2
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-18 20:39 #5550Senior Member

Posts: 184Thank you
So glad to have the site back up.
-
05-27-18 19:42 #5549Senior Member

Posts: 59Angelli's Lineup
Does Angelli's Angel's have a current website? I can only find them on Twitter. It is impossible to see prospective partners anymore!
Originally Posted by Kiskahunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-18 13:21 #5548Banned Member

Posts: 12I tried asking the EEC office more about the transition. They are not speaking much about it. However some of the girls I have seen told me that the old owner moved back to Europe because after the fall of TER and BP they couldn't get many appointments for girls. This girl is very happy about the merger because Angellis is a much bigger agency and she is able to make money again. SESTA killed off a few agencies. Old EEC was one of the victims it seems.
Originally Posted by Ufeelmylove143
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-18 13:45 #5547Senior Member

Posts: 97Yes, it looks like Angellis and EEC merged. I see a lot of Angellis girls on the EEC lineup. But, they still have their original lineup as well. May be its just some cross promotion!
Originally Posted by ReadyFreddie
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






