rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3105
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlorine  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me +100 for bare just now.
    Likewise.

    100 qv 140 hh 240 hr VIP bare extra 100.

  2. #3104
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Went with the vibes. She's a squirter too.

    I messed up the username. Here ya go.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...iousVictorious

    3 yrs ago I was pumping Mandie full every other Wednesday at 6 am. I can't anymore. You're braver than me LOL.
    No, just dumber. It's a once every few months thing and wishing that I had chosen something else to do with my time situation LOL.

  3. #3103
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    Is dirty Annie 400 for BBFS or is it on top of her rate?
    All inclusive.

  4. #3102

    Dirty Annie

    Is dirty Annie 400 for BBFS or is it on top of her rate?

  5. #3101

    Vivaciousvictoria

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Ah good to see this! Many thanks to the old guard and our new friends in free Europe.

    I celebrated this AM by filling the MILF nympho vivaciousvictoria off TNA.

    $. 6 BBFS CIA DT face fuck with her actual husband waiting outside in a minivan. I guess they have a sexless marriage and he's ok with it. LOL.

    Have a safe and happy summer people!
    Awesome. She looks hot. Cannot wait to see her. Tac / fife is a little far for me but I should make the drive to do her. Cuckolding her husband is a huge turn on.

  6. #3100
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Ah good to see this! Many thanks to the old guard and our new friends in free Europe.

    I celebrated this AM by filling the MILF nympho vivaciousvictoria off TNA.

    $. 6 BBFS CIA DT face fuck with her actual husband waiting outside in a minivan. I guess they have a sexless marriage and he's ok with it. LOL.

    Have a safe and happy summer people!
    Thanks for the info. Her profile indicates no BBFS (hates discussing it). Is there a particular approach that will yield BBFS?

    It's always nice to find reasonably priced providers. This oft seems the case with providers over 40. Now that I'm in my mid-40's I actually prefer providers in the 35-48 age range, esp since there's usually less drama.

    While I've been tempted to try Oliviaheart since she's so amazingly hot, her prices are just obscene esp since it seems like her attitude leaves much to be desired.

  7. #3099
    Link or contact info?

    Can't seem to find her on *.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Ah good to see this! Many thanks to the old guard and our new friends in free Europe.

    I celebrated this AM by filling the MILF nympho vivaciousvictoria off TNA.

    $. 6 BBFS CIA DT face fuck with her actual husband waiting outside in a minivan. I guess they have a sexless marriage and he's ok with it. LOL.

    Have a safe and happy summer people!

  8. #3098
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Nice! Negotiated upfront or in person? And what a world we live in w / the husband LOL.
    Went with the vibes. She's a squirter too.

    I messed up the username. Here ya go.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...iousVictorious

    3 yrs ago I was pumping Mandie full every other Wednesday at 6 am. I can't anymore. You're braver than me LOL.

  9. #3097

    Mandie / sexygirl

    Once again I went to that well. Sometimes it's just what you need, you know?

    Anyway, she was doing a lot better that day. Still rigged on H for sure, but was sober. $ HHR BBFS and the usual.

  10. #3096
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Ah good to see this! Many thanks to the old guard and our new friends in free Europe.

    I celebrated this AM by filling the MILF nympho vivaciousvictoria off TNA.

    $. 6 BBFS CIA DT face fuck with her actual husband waiting outside in a minivan. I guess they have a sexless marriage and he's ok with it. LOL.

    Have a safe and happy summer people!
    She is a fun one for sure. Her mouth skills are incredible.

  11. #3095
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Ah good to see this! Many thanks to the old guard and our new friends in free Europe.

    I celebrated this AM by filling the MILF nympho vivaciousvictoria off TNA.

    $. 6 BBFS CIA DT face fuck with her actual husband waiting outside in a minivan. I guess they have a sexless marriage and he's ok with it. LOL.

    Have a safe and happy summer people!
    Nice! Negotiated upfront or in person? And what a world we live in w / the husband LOL.

  12. #3094

    Link?

    Can you provide a link? Searching for vivaciousvictoria as well as vivacious and victoria separately come up with exactly squat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Ah good to see this! Many thanks to the old guard and our new friends in free Europe.

    I celebrated this AM by filling the MILF nympho vivaciousvictoria off TNA.

    $. 6 BBFS CIA DT face fuck with her actual husband waiting outside in a minivan. I guess they have a sexless marriage and he's ok with it. LOL.

    Have a safe and happy summer people!

  13. #3093
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?214477-sweet-jane

    I live in Portland but saw her while visiting Seattle. During foreplay, talk started getting dirty and I mentioned filling her ass with cum and she seemed turned out. After a nice rimming, I went for it bareback and came it her ass. For round 2, entry was via front door and just as sweet.
    I had the same experience.

  14. #3092
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyJoe12  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me:

    100 qv 140 hh 240 hr extra 80 for no condom. No kissing or no anal.
    She quoted me +100 for bare just now.

  15. #3091

    Samantha Island must be YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by Gostz1953  [View Original Post]
    Is there an upsell on SI for BB? The $$ is already enough hoping it's not in addition.
    I saw her a couple of months ago and everything was going great until she reached for the cover. I was totally surprised as I hadn't expected that so I said "I don't want that". She looked at me quizzically and tore it open anyway and started to apply it. I ended up telling her not to bother and finish me orally instead, which she did NQNS. An acquaintance on TNA had the same experience with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape