Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36365

    Even worse

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Yes its true his wife was an ex SW it was a big thing on Facebook. I think he was trying to be a youtube star also and here is one more tidbit to add to it his little partner that was with him when he was first starting out was a damn monger himself I hung out with him and a member of the forum one night down the horseshoe.
    Selling out your friends or you own kind is terrible enough but doing it to achieve nothing is even worse.

    Pretty much everyone I have ever met who engages in this kind of activity keeps his mouth shut and goes to some effort to not call any attention to it.

    Glad he's gone. If he wants to help his community, lead a cleanup or help some poor neighbors with home repair. Screwing with people to be a completely failed YT star only shows he really doesn't give a $# about anybody else and is not smart enough to give a $# about himself in some useful way.

  2. #36364

  3. #36363

  4. #36362

    Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebdawgg  [View Original Post]
    He also had a court date last summer. Don't recall the outcome. Astute users here can poke around and find the info they need for updates on his court situation. It's all here in bits and pieces.

    I think he did his thing for a while and none of it turned out like he wanted. From the looks of his few videos it looked more like he wanted to be a YT star than to do actual "good" for his or similar communities. He wasn't funny. He wasn't a journalist. He didn't make good or interesting videos. He was of zero use to LE. When it started to be a hassle and when people got in his face and starting posting details about him and especially when he had the stuffing beat out of him, I think he just moved on. Word has it that his wife was a former SW and other SWs were happy to point that out when they could.

    It's always good to be careful and to watch out but I think BHH's best days are way behind him now.
    Yes its true his wife was an ex SW it was a big thing on Facebook. I think he was trying to be a youtube star also and here is one more tidbit to add to it his little partner that was with him when he was first starting out was a damn monger himself I hung out with him and a member of the forum one night down the horseshoe.

  5. #36361
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Night Timer

    C5 from Orlando Florida brother. Need your help on a upcoming trip I have to your city. Your PM is full, please hit me up if you can.

    C5.

  6. #36360

    Also went to court

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    I know there was a video of him getting beat up by some SW bf in Brooklyn after that you didn't hear anymore from him.
    He also had a court date last summer. Don't recall the outcome. Astute users here can poke around and find the info they need for updates on his court situation. It's all here in bits and pieces.

    I think he did his thing for a while and none of it turned out like he wanted. From the looks of his few videos it looked more like he wanted to be a YT star than to do actual "good" for his or similar communities. He wasn't funny. He wasn't a journalist. He didn't make good or interesting videos. He was of zero use to LE. When it started to be a hassle and when people got in his face and starting posting details about him and especially when he had the stuffing beat out of him, I think he just moved on. Word has it that his wife was a former SW and other SWs were happy to point that out when they could.

    It's always good to be careful and to watch out but I think BHH's best days are way behind him now.

  7. #36359

  8. #36358

    Video and pic of Brandy of Brooklyn

    Hey guys I haven't been on for awhile but I'am asking if anyone out there has the video and pic Of Brooklyn Sexy Slim Brandy that was posted late last year on CCPTube and BlueEyesFun. If so please PM me and I will gice you my cell number to download. Thanks Guys NG1957.

  9. #36357

  10. #36356

    Gps

    Saw a young WSW, brunette with heavy eye liner at the SA. Normal body. Not too thick, not thin, curvy and HWP. Pink shirt, shorts, and hot pink heels. She stood out badly and some other girls were complaining about it. She looked like the stereotype of a hooker they portray in movies, etc.

    If you see her, you'll think she's about an 8; she was attractive, but I say avoid because her attitude is beyond awful. Was asking for 80-100 through the window as well. Bad case of GPS. But being that she was gone after awhile (people kept passing her up for others), I'm sure one of you got her.

    She's hard to miss and her handler is a big, dopey looking black guy who walks a dog nearby when she's out apparently.

  11. #36355

    Which Stephanie?

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    False info, was talking to her this afternoon. She told me she did overdose but medics hit her with Narcan.
    Which Stephanie?

  12. #36354

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by GirlsGoneWild  [View Original Post]
    Some one told me she passed this morning. Very sad.
    False info, was talking to her this afternoon. She told me she did overdose but medics hit her with Narcan.

  13. #36353

    Bhh

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddog  [View Original Post]
    It struck me the other day; what happened to the fat cholesterol guy that was a video crusader and called himself BHH?
    I know there was a video of him getting beat up by some SW bf in Brooklyn after that you didn't hear anymore from him.

  14. #36352

    Very much so

    Quote Originally Posted by GirlsGoneWild  [View Original Post]
    Some one told me an hour ago she has passed. Very sad.
    I never dated her but, I spoke to her a few months ago and told her how attractive she was. Ever since then, whenever she'd see me driving past, we'd make eye contact and I would wave at her.

    It was something about her that just made me feel sad. Lots of SW look run down after a while. I guess it was her exotic looks that made it a shame to see her waste away like that. She was definitely something you don't see everyday around Wilkins.

    On a side note , speaking of exotic looking SW , does anyone know how Kiara lost one of her front teeth ? I noticed it in one of the NT vids . I'm really glad she got out before it took her life .

  15. #36351
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddog  [View Original Post]
    It struck me the other day; what happened to the fat cholesterol guy that was a video crusader and called himself BHH?
    I think he's gone once he realized he wasn't going to get a reality show. -- or maintain a FB page or YouTube sure. Besides, his style was ambush not surveillance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape