Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,386 to 17,400 of 19287
-
05-26-18 21:35 #1902Banned Member

Posts: 644If you don't see her in one of these pictures it's not who you think she is. I believe your thinking of that heavy set girl from way back. Katie is skinny and Athletic.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...l/124129302271
-
05-26-18 21:17 #1901

Posts: 781Tattoo?
Is this the utter with her name tattooed on her belly?
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
If so, she is otto22 approved.
-
05-26-18 19:37 #1900Senior Member

Posts: 1755Re: Katie
I didn't realize that she's still around, if it's who I think it is. She had flaming red hair in the last pictures I saw of her.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-18 11:18 #1899Banned Member

Posts: 644Still UTR Katie
Saw her the other night at a notel on beachside. She's everything Islander said she is. I have a thing for chicks wearing glasses. She is a bubbly little librarian who's very orgasmic. I got pictures of her from another member, but I'm not going to post them. I'm sure she doesn't want them in public, which is why we call it (crazywetgate) UTR. If I was going to describe her. Sorta a very young hipster chick flat chested with glasses and a Angelina Jolie type of tattoos which makes her incredibly sexy. BBBJ, MISH, RCG and K9 . If you know of a place for her to rent room wise hit her up.
Originally Posted by Islander65
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-18 23:13 #1898Senior Member

Posts: 300Tree
I didn't take this, but it's recent.
-
05-25-18 22:13 #1897Senior Member

Posts: 141Candace
I also texted her a few times, offered her 120 for 1/2 hr and she was not receptive.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-18 17:25 #1896Senior Member

Posts: 300Tree
Just left after a fun afternion shower and BJ.
She's got a room in Melbourne, has an ad up on sister site.
Fun girl! See her other reviews in different section.
-
05-25-18 13:50 #1895Senior Member

Posts: 758Hmmm
Hmmm I was with her about 2 months ago she told me she had psoriasis and I figured it was more then that why would she volunteer that info with out me asking.
Originally Posted by Hodar
[View Original Post]
Back then she wasn't sickly skinny she had some weight on her but since then I guess she went down hill.
So anyway I settled for her head game and I found that to be very good.
She was very sweet to me I would go back just for the head game.
-
05-25-18 12:02 #1894Senior Member

Posts: 684She sent me a body pic!! Her finger nails looked like she soaked them in acid. Not good for HJ's.
Originally Posted by Pman1971
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-18 10:22 #1893Senior Member

Posts: 174Thanks for the info.
I think she is a little off as well. I texted her and she said she normally gets $200 for hh.
I was like good luck with that and did not even respond. Well that started a series of texts from her with the price continuing to drop and a sob story about bills.
Eventually just turned off phone.
Originally Posted by Hodar
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-18 08:48 #1892Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 5Thanks Wilie24
I had a good time Willie, I really enjoyed your company. I look forwrd to your return! Thank you for the compliments.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
Oxoxo.
-
05-25-18 08:37 #1891Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 5Hey Love sorry about the smell of smoke! I truly apologize, next time just let me know. Yes it is my place but you are a guest and I would most certainly refrain from smoking if you ask. I don't really smoke to much in here anyhow unless I have a shot Again so very sorry!
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]
Thank you very much for the compliments I always make sure I give 100% and I hope to see you again minus the smoke just say the word! Xoxo VeronicaNadine.
-
05-25-18 06:13 #1890Senior Member

Posts: 684I had to pass on this chick also. She's in bad shape. I just found out USASG was back last night sorry. There's another one down in Palm Bay goes by Ireland on STG. I made her walk outside to meet. Handed her $20 and drove off. Bad meth face!
Originally Posted by Hodar
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-18 05:36 #1889Senior Member

Posts: 49Thanks you pretty much just made my decision for me. I was speaking to her yesterday and thought her quotes we're kind of high but her pics looked sort of decent. I almost pulled the trigger but ended up running short on time. She sent me this long text pretty much begging me to come because she had to get a ride to go see her dying grandma that she hasn't seen in two years. Glad I dodged a bullet.
Originally Posted by Hodar
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-18 05:02 #1888Senior Member

Posts: 823I seen her about 3 or maybe 4 years ago up in cocoa. She's very good and I'm mad that I lost her digits. But once I saw the ad you were talking about I tried to reach out to her again and got nothing back. I'd love to reconnect again.
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






