Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 751 of 930 FirstFirst ... 251 651 701 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 801 851 ... LastLast
Results 11,251 to 11,265 of 13939
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2689
    Quote Originally Posted by Namboyz  [View Original Post]
    This review is actually spot on. However, Shelly is actually pretty awesome imo. Top 5 BBBJ experience to date. She was also high as a kite so that may have had some influence on the experience. LOL However she no longer has that number. Senior members PM if you're interested.
    I forgot my user pass from the old site but anyway I wonder who the man in the reflection in her mirror is. Boyfriend? Management? Both?

    There is no old and new site. It's the same site. Write us and we will fix the problem, otherwise you're trying to hijack cred you don't have.

    A2

  2. #2688

    First time doing this, had to post a review.

    Meet this legit girl from POF got talking to her. Hitting her up and things are going good, it's clearly a worker. Legit? Well get to that part in a bit so, we talk rates and its 2. Hour and half hour 1. 5 but I talked her down to 1. 5 an hour outcall. Beautiful girl by the way around 20 years old. So I give her the address and have her meet me in the casino bar of hard Rock. Didn't think she would show up but she did, ended up getting FS from her. She's clean and not hooked up on drugs and as far as I know independent. Was great sex one of the best fucks I have received. She goes by star! I could post her number or you could pm me for it?

  3. #2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Problems  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't really sure where to put this. Since CL, BP, and mojo are down; we need some new threads open. Thought about putting it in apartment incalls, but I technically saw her in a motel. I suppose I could have put it in the streetwalker thread since she told me she's been on the Freemont track as of late.

    Anyway, found her on a new site (I will link and archive). I was trying to schedule for a later time with another girl, but had a feeling she was going to flake. I figured at worst I'd have a double-play on my hands. If my intuition proved correct, I'd have it handled. As it turns out, my first instincts were on point.

    Goes by "Shelly". She's not going to be for everybody, she has some belly fat. She was well within my comfort zone though. I'd guess her height around 5'2"ish. Not much up top, pretty narrow hips.

    Not my favorite place for an incall, but I've been there before. It is safe enough; provided no one is hanging from the Mandalay windows spraying down on the street. It is irrelevant anyway, I would imagine she bounces around.

    Half and half for under a bill. That included a BBBJ with full dt. Great twat that was super tight and wet. Had another girl in the room with her & they offered me doubles; but the other girl was not to my liking. I took down her digits though; for a rainy day.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2908044

    http://archive.is/JSGyF
    This review is actually spot on. However, Shelly is actually pretty awesome imo. Top 5 BBBJ experience to date. She was also high as a kite so that may have had some influence on the experience. LOL However she no longer has that number. Senior members PM if you're interested.

  4. #2686

    Eros quotes around $500

    Not familiar with your fair town. I'm getting quotes from young girls on EROS for $500 GFE 1 hour. Is this reasonable? Should I bargain or stay away from this site. Any guidance would be appreciated as Ill be in town at the end of June. I like shorter young skinny girls too if any one can point me in the right direction. Thinking about picking up a CG but Eros at least I can window shop before hand.

  5. #2685
    Quote Originally Posted by Binky77  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that, and thought she reversed the numbers. Otherwise she's the first provider in history to make incall more expensive than outcall.

    And I agree the amounts are ridiculous.
    Unless an incall means she will be paying for a room. And its cheaper for her to come to your hotel.

  6. #2684

    Savanaah

    Did her a few years back but with this drought anything is useful. Tall *****, rock solid body she is missing a front tooth but no biggie for me. I think she does bare BJ can't remember. She is the one in the pics.

    https://ladys.one/usa-las-vegas/sens...ckage-51-i1668

  7. #2683
    Quote Originally Posted by Raju1974  [View Original Post]
    300 or 400 is the rate displayed for outcall and incall respectively.

    Are the rates so high?
    I noticed that, and thought she reversed the numbers. Otherwise she's the first provider in history to make incall more expensive than outcall.

    And I agree the amounts are ridiculous.

  8. #2682

    Lovely [URL]lovely.com[/URL]

    Hi guys!

    I was wanting to set up an appointment with lovelylorena.com she seems to have been in the business for a while and her site mentions p411 and has reviews on ter.com but does anyone know her? I know it's a big favor to ask but could one of you experienced monger take a look at her site and tell me why you think? She looks hot and the couple reviews I found did seem promising.

  9. #2681

    Those are easy to pigeonhole

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba2274  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if she offers bare play??
    I would have had no problem filing that report, had she.

    I had my own cover, that wasn't something I was up for. As I've mentioned before; after a while playing this game one starts to get a sense of when that might be on the table, so I wouldn't rule it out.

  10. #2680

    Outrageous rates on website

    300 or 400 is the rate displayed for outcall and incall respectively.

    Are the rates so high?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone7  [View Original Post]
    Saw Elena when I was in Vegas last month. Mid 20's, girl next door look. Not knock your socks off beautiful but cute girl with gorgeous blue eyes. Pics are a good representation but probably photo shopped.

    Good communication from the time I contacted her. Met her on the floor of my casino hotel, got a couple of drinks and went up to my room. Relaxed time, good skills, seems to enjoy the activity. Laid back, normal girl.

    Would repeat next time I am in town.

    http://elenaofvegas.com/

  11. #2679
    Quote Originally Posted by Problems  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't really sure where to put this. Since CL, BP, and mojo are down; we need some new threads open. Thought about putting it in apartment incalls, but I technically saw her in a motel. I suppose I could have put it in the streetwalker thread since she told me she's been on the Freemont track as of late.

    Anyway, found her on a new site (I will link and archive). I was trying to schedule for a later time with another girl, but had a feeling she was going to flake. I figured at worst I'd have a double-play on my hands. If my intuition proved correct, I'd have it handled. As it turns out, my first instincts were on point.

    Goes by "Shelly". She's not going to be for everybody, she has some belly fat. She was well within my comfort zone though. I'd guess her height around 5'2"ish. Not much up top, pretty narrow hips.

    Not my favorite place for an incall, but I've been there before. It is safe enough; provided no one is hanging from the Mandalay windows spraying down on the street. It is irrelevant anyway, I would imagine she bounces around.

    Half and half for under a bill. That included a BBBJ with full dt. Great twat that was super tight and wet. Had another girl in the room with her & they offered me doubles; but the other girl was not to my liking. I took down her digits though; for a rainy day.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2908044

    http://archive.is/JSGyF
    Do you know if she offers bare play?? I'll be in Vegas in a couple of weeks and I'm trying to put together a list of providers to see while I'm in town.

    Thanks!

  12. #2678

    Bang for the buck

    Wasn't really sure where to put this. Since CL, BP, and mojo are down; we need some new threads open. Thought about putting it in apartment incalls, but I technically saw her in a motel. I suppose I could have put it in the streetwalker thread since she told me she's been on the Freemont track as of late.

    Anyway, found her on a new site (I will link and archive). I was trying to schedule for a later time with another girl, but had a feeling she was going to flake. I figured at worst I'd have a double-play on my hands. If my intuition proved correct, I'd have it handled. As it turns out, my first instincts were on point.

    Goes by "Shelly". She's not going to be for everybody, she has some belly fat. She was well within my comfort zone though. I'd guess her height around 5'2"ish. Not much up top, pretty narrow hips.

    Not my favorite place for an incall, but I've been there before. It is safe enough; provided no one is hanging from the Mandalay windows spraying down on the street. It is irrelevant anyway, I would imagine she bounces around.

    Half and half for under a bill. That included a BBBJ with full dt. Great twat that was super tight and wet. Had another girl in the room with her & they offered me doubles; but the other girl was not to my liking. I took down her digits though; for a rainy day.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2908044

    http://archive.is/JSGyF

  13. #2677

    Research

    Quote Originally Posted by LanaiFreak  [View Original Post]
    So just to let everyone know I did RTFF (learning the lingo) looking for an escort that handles couples. I prefer not to use an agency as most seem to be a rip-off based on what is said here and other forums. Looking for a pretty girl and willing to pay good money for it. Any suggestions? I texted with DW and they said their ladies want no part of another woman being involved so I am stuck. Other than going to the legal brothels which will seem to cost way above our budget.
    Have you tried looking on other sites? Also, is there a certain type or service you're looking for? You can message me as I know one that is couple friendly but not might be your type.

  14. #2676

    Need opinions!

    Ok guys so I found a pretty lady and she handles couples but looking for a little help. What do you think of her? Do you think she offers FS for my wife and I for the rate offered on her site? Newbie needs advice and assistance!! She is freaking hot!!

    lovelylorena.com

  15. #2675

    Elena Duval

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone7  [View Original Post]
    Saw Elena when I was in Vegas last month. Mid 20's, girl next door look. Not knock your socks off beautiful but cute girl with gorgeous blue eyes. Pics are a good representation but probably photo shopped.

    Good communication from the time I contacted her. Met her on the floor of my casino hotel, got a couple of drinks and went up to my room. Relaxed time, good skills, seems to enjoy the activity. Laid back, normal girl.

    Would repeat next time I am in town.

    http://elenaofvegas.com/
    Too bad no contact number. I'm not comfortable sending all that info to an unknown and permanent site. She looks pretty hot to me and her web page says she has an incall. Her Twitter page has better pics. https://twitter.com/ElenaofVegas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape