Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1436

    Andi

    She quoted me Donations for time 60/100/180 +40 Greek visit.

  2. #1435

    Andi is coming to town

    Quote Originally Posted by Polkeyes  [View Original Post]
    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...166&cityid=103

    Always have a great time with her. If you haven't seen her, you should.
    What's the damage? I couldn't find any ads with rates.

  3. #1434

    Kayla.

    Has anyone heard from this gem? Her last post was 3 years ago, if anyone has heard how she is doing or if she still is please let me know. I only saw her once but clearly it was very memorable.

    Thanks!

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/tam...-2603/1/208789

  4. #1433

    Lea in Brandon

    Quote Originally Posted by Riidii  [View Original Post]
    I exchanged a few texts with her earlier this week and when it's go time I don't hear anything back from her. Is she hard to get in touch with?
    Usually if you're a regular she's really good on point with sticking to appointments. I've never had an issue with her after the first meet. She'll either tell me she's available, not available, or schedules me in.

  5. #1432

    Lea in Brandon

    I exchanged a few texts with her earlier this week and when it's go time I don't hear anything back from her. Is she hard to get in touch with?

  6. #1431
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 158

    Agreed. She is a must see

    I saw her last time she was in town for the first time.

    She is a fun filled treasure. The only thing she won't allow is a bad time.

    Do yourself a favor and see this woman.

    Quote Originally Posted by Polkeyes  [View Original Post]
    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...166&cityid=103

    Always have a great time with her. If you haven't seen her, you should.

  7. #1430
    Senior Member


    Posts: 303
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsSeeHere  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    This is a copy and paste from a Swi--er ad about two weeks ago. She posts there frequently, but recent ads have been without rates:

    Curvy Chloee at Chloedruu.

    Doing specials ALL NIGHT AND DAY.

    Hit me up ASAP.

    Located in Clearwater area.

    Also Tampa and Riverview.

    80 qv 100 hh 200 hr.

  8. #1429

    What was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricarrrdo  [View Original Post]
    Have any senior members visited this lady?
    What was the damage?

  9. #1428

    Kitty Kat

    Anyone know if 'little Miss Kitty Kat' is still working the scene? I used to see her a few years ago and she was "the bomb. " I would love to see that little spinner again!

  10. #1427

    Andi is coming to town

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...166&cityid=103

    Always have a great time with her. If you haven't seen her, you should.

  11. #1426

    Cloe

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowNLow  [View Original Post]
    Chloe is going to be everyones new favorite porn star. Super friendly and enjoys what she does. Found her on SA and I thank her for the mamaries. I think she also needs her own pornhub channel.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...449&cityid=103
    Have any senior members visited this lady?

  12. #1425

    Video Friendly

    Chloe is going to be everyones new favorite porn star. Super friendly and enjoys what she does. Found her on SA and I thank her for the mamaries. I think she also needs her own pornhub channel.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...449&cityid=103

  13. #1424

    Tampa area Webcam models.

    Anyone have any digits to trade for another Tampa area webcam porn model provider?

    https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=hazeybby

  14. #1423

    Shain

    Any of you guys ever see Shain from back in the day? Thick MILF who used to be in Pasco? She's back from vacation and is in Tampa looking to get back in the swing of things. Big T&A and is a complete greek freak. I got digits for anyone interested. One kf the best lays I've had in a while.

  15. #1422

    Seeing this one later tonight

    I will report back after the session.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/727-300-4706-11503079/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape