Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30189
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Joy Spa. Norcross

    Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticKing  [View Original Post]
    I agree. This was a fuck up on my part. No reviews so I thought this was a CAMP So I walked in under capitalized.

    This place looks and SMELLS like a CAMP by the way.

    Thanks to our government I did not have access to this collective info, if I did I'd gone in prepared.
    Your biggest mistake was actually the easiest to avoid. KAMPs, such as Joy, have a small foyer with a door and / or small window for the mamasan to collect the house fee. A CAMP, on the other hand, will normally have either a large, open room or a smaller entry area with a checkout desk. No way to really confuse a KAMP with a CAMP.

  2. #30188

    Sisi

    Went to Sisi in Marietta. It was OK but high priced. $50 for an hour, but Rebecca tried the upsell. $70 extra bones for topless. I told her $40 for he, but no UTC or anything. It was a buzzkill, hand on my Johnson negotiating for 10 minutes.

  3. #30187
    Quote Originally Posted by Depot  [View Original Post]
    Since Backpage and CL are gone, My friend at V massage in Marietta is looking into how and where to advertise, thinking signs on the road around Canton Hwy and Piedmont Rd or does she lower price to $40.00 to get more customers, any suggestions would be a big help. If customers don"t come she may have to close.
    They need to consistently give happy endings to get repeat customers.

  4. #30186

    Word of mouth

    Quote Originally Posted by Depot  [View Original Post]
    Since Backpage and CL are gone, My friend at V massage in Marietta is looking into how and where to advertise, thinking signs on the road around Canton Hwy and Piedmont Rd or does she lower price to $40.00 to get more customers, any suggestions would be a big help. If customers don"t come she may have to close.
    If there's something of great value to be had people tend to find it, no matter where the location is, lowering the price just leaves money on the table. And as far as signage, people don't notice anything past what's directly in front of their face or not on their phone.

  5. #30185
    Quote Originally Posted by Depot  [View Original Post]
    Since Backpage and CL are gone, My friend at V massage in Marietta is looking into how and where to advertise, thinking signs on the road around Canton Hwy and Piedmont Rd or does she lower price to $40.00 to get more customers, any suggestions would be a big help. If customers don"t come she may have to close.
    Try Atlanta bedpage. It's like a watered down backpage version.

  6. #30184

    Need advice

    Since Backpage and CL are gone, My friend at V massage in Marietta is looking into how and where to advertise, thinking signs on the road around Canton Hwy and Piedmont Rd or does she lower price to $40.00 to get more customers, any suggestions would be a big help. If customers don"t come she may have to close.

  7. #30183
    Think China and GW owned by the same owner. Been to both months ago and not aware of the menu options but may be things have changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    Very nice that site back up. Been having lots of fun at Great Wall. All on the table for cheap. They have some hot ones on the weekend.

  8. #30182
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    120-150 is avg for full kamp action but if you expect 150 include the house fee then you better off save that $$$ because ATL ain't no Thailand brah.
    I agree. This was a fuck up on my part. No reviews so I thought this was a CAMP So I walked in under capitalized.

    This place looks and SMELLS like a CAMP by the way.

    Thanks to our government I did not have access to this collective info, if I did I'd gone in prepared.

  9. #30181
    120-150 is avg for full kamp action but if you expect 150 include the house fee then you better off save that $$$ because ATL ain't no Thailand brah.

    Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticKing  [View Original Post]
    Went to Joy Spa off Holcomb bridge. Was awful. Girl was rude as hell. Took my money no refund so had to run with what I was dealt.

    You may get service there but bring $$. I fucked up only took $150 with me and left with a handshake.

    Chalk it up to the reviews being down. If I blame the government for this loss do I get to deduct it off my taxes??

  10. #30180

    There's another thread for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alamassage1  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody got any non asian massage ladies that host that they would recommend? Thank you.
    Massage non AMP, you may want to look there.

  11. #30179

    No Joy Spa

    Went to Joy Spa off Holcomb bridge. Was awful. Girl was rude as hell. Took my money no refund so had to run with what I was dealt.

    You may get service there but bring $$. I fucked up only took $150 with me and left with a handshake.

    Chalk it up to the reviews being down. If I blame the government for this loss do I get to deduct it off my taxes??

  12. #30178

    Douglasville / Carrolton area

    Has anybody got any non asian massage ladies that host that they would recommend? Thank you.

  13. #30177

    Joing up since I've lurked too long.

    Saw that the site was moved and read the message asking for lurkers to sign up and help support. Decided I would / could share what I know. For those of you wondering about the change up at Great Wall, there are "new" owners, but they are local girls that worked at the local shops and will be familiar faces.

  14. #30176
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    Very nice that site back up. Been having lots of fun at Great Wall. All on the table for cheap. They have some hot ones on the weekend.
    Is it new? Used to go to Lu all the time across the street.

  15. #30175

    All on the table for cheap and hot ones!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillDavis007  [View Original Post]
    She ain't cheap, but she's hot! Molten-fucking-lava-hot!
    Logic tells me that doesn't add up and something is amiss. There's definitely a misdirection in this equation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape