Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23566

    Marrett Lexington

    I am rarely in the area but had the info on my short list since 2016. Dropped in for a check, COCO was standing there in heals, yoga pants and a tight fitting red shirt with nice cleavage older spinner or younger MILF is the best way to describe. Asked If I had been there before and I said yes a year and a half ago, she accepted that. Took me into the room, very clean place. Gave here. 25 for the HH and asked for soft touch, which was verny nice and attentive. Was going to try for more, had heard you can get them to drop laundry but that was two years ago so decided not to push it. HE was very well done and clean up of me and the table was great.

    After I asked how business was with CL and BP gone, she said slow now, I asked were they advertised now. Language was tough so she took out her phone and showed me Rub Maps (they got a banner top right here). I went through a couple other free sites I knew of while she sat in my lap. Did not want to mention this site since its for Monger info and I did not know if the commercial side was up and running yet. She seemed very nice and genuine, may stop in if I can, would love to help her out of that outfit. Since nothing came off I only tipped. 4 but she was very happy with it. Was looking to see how waltham is going especially Rosa Newton St Waltham, been on my radar, just have not been able to make it, such a purp walk area.

  2. #23565
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    What to do?

    First thing I want to say is Thanks for getting the site up and running again. Now my question is with BP, CL, and everything gone what are we using to find our new mp's. The best I could fine was a BP copycat site called bedpage.com. However there is not much content on there because no one knows about it. I have been going by memory and doing walk in's which I don't like. I guess I should start writing all these places down. Again good to be back.

  3. #23564
    Quote Originally Posted by DontFailMeNow  [View Original Post]
    In Boston?
    I was referring to the place in Waltham.

  4. #23563

    South St.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moses1892  [View Original Post]
    It has. I went last week, had a great teasing ending with unlimited roaming. Was offered BBBJ, but declined due to insufficient funds.
    In Boston?

  5. #23562

    South Street

    Quote Originally Posted by Trickster666  [View Original Post]
    For some reason, South St turned for the better now.
    It has. I went last week, had a great teasing ending with unlimited roaming. Was offered BBBJ, but declined due to insufficient funds.

  6. #23561

    Great to be back!!

    First off, thanks A2! It is great to have a place to communicate during these dark times.

    Went to Spa Tao in Chelmsford last week looking for Angie and was told she was on "vacation". I took Gina, who's looks were average, for HH with a shower. Shower was a basically a slow tease and and the massage was about a minute then the flip. Went to a really slow, intense "HJ" like nothing I've ever had, it was fantastic. It was more like fingertip massage on the top of the shaft. I think it was. 5 for the half, standard tip and out the door. Well worth the trip.

    DP.

  7. #23560

    Q town 299

    Went to 299 in the Q. Nico. Sold massage. Got the pressure off my neck. If anyone is missing a phone, 299 Q has it upstairs.

  8. #23559

    Qtown Coddington

    I've stopped in a couple of times to see Lilly at Classic but she's never around. CiCi always there. Comes off a little cold (always looks mad LOL) but she eventually warms up. I think she just needs to recognize your face before she feels comfortable. Great massage and pretty good finish. Last year I must of caught her on a good day because she was a little nicer than usual. Never that nice again LOL.

    SPS.

  9. #23558

    South st.

    For some reason, South St turned for the better now.

  10. #23557
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgetaboudit  [View Original Post]
    Still tough to not be leery of this place getting busted.
    Yes, hopefully 220 stays alive. Too bad, 1205 seems to be gone.

  11. #23556

    Waver Ly

    This place has been sparse on girls lately. Only Tina there for days on end, but recently got some new girls. Very hit or miss on consistency of services widely dependent on the girl you get. Still tough to not be leery of this place getting busted.

  12. #23555
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPsychoSexy  [View Original Post]
    I dropped in to visit Nico at 299. As always, great time. Super friendly and gets excited / comfortable when she sees a familiar face. The place is a dump but if she likes you, she really "likes" you and goes the extra mile.

    SPS.
    Contact Ends in 658?

  13. #23554

    Quincy C&G hit or miss any other options.

    Dropped in just before the hammer went down. Drew Lisa cute mlf type. Nice long teas and finish. . 4&. 4.

  14. #23553

    Woo Hoooooo!

    Quote Originally Posted by HowardSprague  [View Original Post]
    I just want to say thank you to the admins for persevering and preserving this site. I miss the exchange of information. I worry for the futures of some wonderful masseuses out there just trying to make a living.
    I echo Howard's post. Very glad to see the site back up and much appreciation to A2 and all involved in the process. I hope to be posting a few reviews soon of ladies I've visited during the hiatus.

  15. #23552

    Thank You

    I just want to say thank you to the admins for persevering and preserving this site. I miss the exchange of information. I worry for the futures of some wonderful masseuses out there just trying to make a living.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape