Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,991 to 25,005 of 26415
-
05-19-18 14:29 #1425Senior Member

Posts: 1820Morgan
Got her number about 20 minutes before the site went down. I've seen her several times. There's good news and bad news. Good news is that she is indeed a petite little thing, and reasonably attractive, although a little worn. It appears the woman was born to give head. I took her to my place and she would go down on me for 20-25 minutes with nice DT action, fuck me for 10-15, and then suck me for another 10-15 before I came. Pretty reasonable pricing as well.
Originally Posted by LuvSitTight
[View Original Post]
The first 2 times we were together she wore a crotchless bodysuit which fit her frame well. I noticed fairly heavy bruising on her legs. The 3rd time she stripped and it wasn't pretty. She has a fairly large open abscesses on both arms from usage. Saggy breasts and some baby damage didn't help. Honestly, the only reason I saw her a 4th time was because of the awesome no rush head, although she does have nice very wet, tight pussy and fucks well.
She may negotiate on price. Personally I wouldn't do her incall day or night, but to each their own. To me, worth it for the extended deep throat head complete with BBBJCIMWS, but if you do FS maybe ask her to wear a bodysuit because those abscesses are horrifying.
HS.
-
05-19-18 10:19 #1424Senior Member

Posts: 604Which one?
Several out there you know.
Originally Posted by ElmerFuddness
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-18 09:01 #1423Banned Member

Posts: 287Correction, I meant to say Waukesha County housing.
Originally Posted by ElmerFuddness
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-18 08:28 #1422Banned Member

Posts: 287She's been back under state housing since late March.
Originally Posted by ElmerFuddness
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-18 08:16 #1421Senior Member

Posts: 1820She's a visitor of the State run hotel again.
Originally Posted by ElmerFuddness
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-18 20:50 #1420Senior Member

Posts: 97Welcome home degenerates!
Anyone have Emily's new number? Have some trades. Last number now shut down.
-
04-11-18 22:08 #1419Senior Member

Posts: 1484If its the Morgan
I'm thinking of, stay away.
Originally Posted by SnowBnnyLvr
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-18 18:03 #1418Senior Member

Posts: 154Pof
So I created a profile on Plenty of Fish and said that I was 25 years old and was able to access 18 to 30 year old females. I've been on it for 3 days and have had very good luck. I'm at 2 ladies both in West Allis that were looking for some fun. Once we chatted and saw eye-to-eye things went smoothly. First one cute thin fun lady. Has a drug problem but no skin problems because of it. Anything goes with her. The 2nd was an Asian living right around 50th and Greenfield. Very budget-friendly had a little extra Baby Phat but all in all fun. If you don't mind tearing it up with her sister in the other room. Try it out guys I think a lot of good luck.
-
04-11-18 01:25 #1417Senior Member

Posts: 217Morgan
Do you have a pic or really good at describing her? Don't recall a Morgan being talked about here.
Originally Posted by LuvSitTight
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-18 01:06 #1416Senior Member

Posts: 389Been to Russia. There a ton of TER type website there. Also, much better selection of women too. Just throwing it out there.
Originally Posted by LuvSitTight
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-18 00:31 #1415Banned Member

Posts: 373Pretty little thang
Anyone ever seen her? If so I'd like to have her digits.
-
04-10-18 23:33 #1414Senior Member

Posts: 355Violet
A late visit from the bunny LOL hadn't seen her since before Easter, so had to give her an extra good munching 5 very nice orgasms and of course I had my awesome 1.
-
04-08-18 21:32 #1413Senior Member

Posts: 1484You jinxed them
0-2 since your comment. Fix it now! Ha!
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-18 17:09 #1412Senior Member

Posts: 1820Miss Kay.
Despite all the reports (including mine) about her being a dead fish, that body is surreal and I wanted to see if experience loosened her up at all. After a few false starts we got together today. First the bad news. She wanted to dye her hair red, but blew it and by her own admission is now orange. Bright orange. However, if you can get past that it's the same smoking hot body and pretty face. The good news. To be taken with a healthy dose of YMMV. This is the 3rd time I've seen her and she blew through the door much more talkative and relaxed than ever before. That may be because she's more comfortable with me or because she gained confidence working in Cali both in videos and as an escort. She's much more aware of safe sex and everything was covered. Anyway, we chatted for a few and then onto the main event. Her head game has improved by about 1000%. No more of this slow, monotonous up and down, she really put effort into it. On to CG and. Well, it was obvious she was faking it, but at least she trying to seem into it, not just bouncing up and down looking around with a board look on her face. She seemed a lot more into doggie. I could easily have finished there, but asked about finishing with oral and she slopped away it until I filled the bag. No significant change in rates but a pretty significant improvement in attitude and engagement. Again, YMMV as I have seen her multiple times now, but I was suitably impressed.
HS.
P.S. She says she isn't staying long, the money is way better even on the escort side in Cali.
-
04-07-18 16:52 #1411Regular Member

Posts: 26A great BJ!
I just saw the pretty and petite Morgan for our weekly BBBJCIMWS. Reasonably priced. Okay in-call for during the day. What's great is when you bust she goes even quicker! No need for wipes if you get my drift! Never disappoints.











Reply With Quote





