Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10472

    Asia

    Saw Asia over the hiatus. First time with her and she was super sweet and all the good stuff we hear about her. Bangin' body and amazing ass. Everything was covered, but it all felt so good. Treat her well, fellas.

  2. #10471

    Olivia milli Chloe

    Saw these girls individually over the hiatus. They are all guaranteed good times. Olivia has been my go to girl, sexy as hell and cool personality. Also has the best communication skills between the 3 of them. If she doesn't respond, she's typically busy and when she's on her phone, you will get the answers that you require.

    I'll share her info w trusted seniors only. I want to keep this gem polished.

  3. #10470

    Ashley Parker (of Lebanon)

    During the hiatus I caught up with old friend Ashley Parker (aka Ashley of Lebanon) at her I-40 East incall.

    Same great hour of fun, as always! Her present location is an enormous upgrade from her old downtown Lebanon rental, and the drive is much shorter for Nashville travelers.

    --Jeepster1.

    http://ashleyparker.ch/

  4. #10469

    Pgc

    Quote Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Brook who used to be at PGC?

    Beautiful cute blond with paws tattooed on her chest?
    Don't know? I'm a poor guy and can't do the fine dine chicks. Danielle Brook on sister site was reviewed on here, that's the chick I'm going to try a remeet with.

  5. #10468

    Dani Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesToParty  [View Original Post]
    Is she aware of the sister site? It looks (and sounds) like she would be a welcome addition.
    I had an appointment with DaniBrooke Tuesday. She is a very pretty, very sexy young woman. She met me at the door wearing a sexy dress that showed off her very nice body and a couple of pleasant kisses. She said her menu is pretty much open except everything is covered and no greek. That is perfect for me. I stayed for 30 minutes, got a CBJ that was so good that I couldn't tell it was covered. After we finished we sat around the table and talked a few minutes. Her incall is clean and neat. I plan on seeing her again very soon and very often.

  6. #10467

    Wrong Chick

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgPoundhound  [View Original Post]
    Brook was the one we were talking about.
    Are you talking about Brook who used to be at PGC?

    Beautiful cute blond with paws tattooed on her chest?

  7. #10466

    Wrong chick

    Quote Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100  [View Original Post]
    Erica does not drink and the herbal medicine she takes does not cause problems.

    She really did have to return home. You should try again because she is a gem!
    Brook was the one we were talking about.

  8. #10465
    Quote Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100  [View Original Post]
    Erica showed me her phone and in 1 day she received over 200 messages!!

    She is very selective who she see"s as she should be. I can't wait till she returns to Nashville!
    I'm sure she is getting more now. I just hope she remembers me as I do want to see her again. I met her at a local store while she was shopping for some things. This lady really knows how to put you at ease, she's a lot of fun. Afterwards, we went to my place and we hung out for a good while; a good time was had.

  9. #10464

    I think you are wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackass3  [View Original Post]
    In my experience family emergency means she either got too high or too drunk.
    Erica does not drink and the herbal medicine she takes does not cause problems.

    She really did have to return home. You should try again because she is a gem!

  10. #10463
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgPoundhound  [View Original Post]
    She texted me around midnight, had a Family emergency. Will try again in few days and hope it works out.
    In my experience family emergency means she either got too high or too drunk.

  11. #10462

    Olivia

    Repeat date w Olivia this at noon today. Initially wanted a car date but ended up getting a room since I wanted the full experience. Contacted her a couple of days before to set up and she texted me this morning to confirm. AAA+++ communication, no long periods of silence and met me at 11 on the dot. She hopped into my car (because it was supposed to be a car date) and started with some road head while I was driving. Very dstracting to say the least. Excellent again, plan on seeing her again and again.

    This was the most I've chatted w a provider and realized that they have monger horror stories too from people taking the cover off without telling her while she was in doggy to people standing her up after she already paid for the room.

    Treat her rights gents, she'll return the favor.

  12. #10461

    Her message box and voicemail rings off the hook

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojo69  [View Original Post]
    She went to Birmingham to see family. She will return in a day or two.
    Erica showed me her phone and in 1 day she received over 200 messages!!

    She is very selective who she see"s as she should be. I can't wait till she returns to Nashville!

  13. #10460
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiefer  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a txt last night inquiring if she would be in Birmingham this weekend as I will be; gave my username and told her I was from the Nashville board. She never replied I suspect just a bridge too far nor does she know me. Don't really blame her for not responding to a text out of the blue. Any other way to reach out to her?
    She went to Birmingham to see family. She will return in a day or two.

  14. #10459

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojo69  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is really amazing.

    Now make some room in your inbox. It's full.
    I sent her a txt last night inquiring if she would be in Birmingham this weekend as I will be; gave my username and told her I was from the Nashville board. She never replied I suspect just a bridge too far nor does she know me. Don't really blame her for not responding to a text out of the blue. Any other way to reach out to her?

  15. #10458

    UTR help

    Well craigslist is gone and backpage too! So now I need some help fellow mongers. Its been awhile but I have used milli and fair verona and this bbw MILF in the boro in the past. So anyone have anyone in tje boro or franklin area or hell anywhere that you can send my way? PM welcome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape