Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23555

    Quincy C&G hit or miss any other options.

    Dropped in just before the hammer went down. Drew Lisa cute mlf type. Nice long teas and finish. . 4&. 4.

  2. #23554

    Woo Hoooooo!

    Quote Originally Posted by HowardSprague  [View Original Post]
    I just want to say thank you to the admins for persevering and preserving this site. I miss the exchange of information. I worry for the futures of some wonderful masseuses out there just trying to make a living.
    I echo Howard's post. Very glad to see the site back up and much appreciation to A2 and all involved in the process. I hope to be posting a few reviews soon of ladies I've visited during the hiatus.

  3. #23553

    Thank You

    I just want to say thank you to the admins for persevering and preserving this site. I miss the exchange of information. I worry for the futures of some wonderful masseuses out there just trying to make a living.

  4. #23552
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #23551

    Biz

    Went to my old standby in Wakefield yesterday, was greeted like a king by two bored ladies, said business hasn't been very good the past week. They used to have multiple ads daily on BP. Was there over an hour and no one came in, usually there's 2 or 3 walkins every time I've been there. Anyway, some very nice 69, lots of hugs and kisses. . 60-. 65. Someone will have to figure it out.

  6. #23550

    Police state

    Do communications now revert back to snail mail with providers and / or AMP's sending out postcards via snail mail? Should I plan on renting a PO Box for this purpose? A sad day for free speech in America. We are spiralling ever downward towards tyranny.

  7. #23549
    Quote Originally Posted by Braxton47  [View Original Post]
    Bella from HT is still doing massages if anyone is looking for her contact 774XXX5984. She is still looks amazing and beautiful with GREAT touch. Always a pleasure visiting her.
    And how exactly do we contact 774 XXX5984 ?

  8. #23548

    Rosa SPA Waltham

    Been there today. I think its just 2 people who work there. One if them is Coco who is the attractive one and the other person looks too old and not my type. When I first saw this other lady and them after couple of minutes I saw coco. I said I'd like to go with coco. Coco is good, gave nice massage and I went for 1 hr massage and wasnt that expensive. Touching is allowed and HE at the end. Is was a decent experience when compared to most of the other Asisan parlors. Only thing is.

  9. #23547

    Bella

    Bella from HT is still doing massages if anyone is looking for her contact 774XXX5984. She is still looks amazing and beautiful with GREAT touch. Always a pleasure visiting her.

  10. #23546
    So awesome to see the GREAT USASG still standing

  11. #23545

    FBW info

    While we are still up and running, there are 2 new ladies at FBW, Nina and Amy. Drew Nina and got a very good first rate massage. She's been around here for a few years Franklin and other AMPs. Good finish and utc access top. Would repeat. Any info on Amy, before I toftt? PM is fine or reply here.

    TIA.

    CV.

  12. #23544

    Spahunters and FOSTA

    Now it looks like Spahunters is gone too! Finally congress does something in a bipartisan way except that it was stupid. I'm sure the nut jobs in congress argued that a no vote was a vote FOR sex trafficking. Sad, sad sad.

    ARG.

  13. #23543

    Aaa

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    Is Angel completely gone, retired?

    -BH.
    Seems like, she sold the business. Orient Express has mentioned that he was able to WeChat with her and that is what she told him.

    I'm sure, she will be back, but doubt she will be back in the business. She wants to be a professional gambler!

    Does anyone know, if Sasa is still doing massages? Angel said that she was working CT or downtown, but have not been able to find her.

    Safe Mongering!

  14. #23542
    No funny business — they're just a really poorly run business.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMama  [View Original Post]
    Went shopping the other day at 431 centre street in Newton. The place has hairdo equipment in front but no one was there. I yelled out a hello and an ok 40 something stumbled out of a private room. So before I toftt, does anyone know if there is happiness there? And if it's very happy type ness, pm me please! Enjoy life guys!

  15. #23541

    Jerry's place?

    Can someone PM me Jerry's number in Lowell if you have it? I never saved it. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape