Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,966 to 19,980 of 43527
-
05-20-18 05:13 #23562Senior Member

Posts: 282South Street
It has. I went last week, had a great teasing ending with unlimited roaming. Was offered BBBJ, but declined due to insufficient funds.
Originally Posted by Trickster666
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-18 23:36 #23561Senior Member

Posts: 182Great to be back!!
First off, thanks A2! It is great to have a place to communicate during these dark times.
Went to Spa Tao in Chelmsford last week looking for Angie and was told she was on "vacation". I took Gina, who's looks were average, for HH with a shower. Shower was a basically a slow tease and and the massage was about a minute then the flip. Went to a really slow, intense "HJ" like nothing I've ever had, it was fantastic. It was more like fingertip massage on the top of the shaft. I think it was. 5 for the half, standard tip and out the door. Well worth the trip.
DP.
-
05-19-18 20:19 #23560Senior Member

Posts: 113Q town 299
Went to 299 in the Q. Nico. Sold massage. Got the pressure off my neck. If anyone is missing a phone, 299 Q has it upstairs.
-
05-19-18 16:23 #23559Senior Member

Posts: 189Qtown Coddington
I've stopped in a couple of times to see Lilly at Classic but she's never around. CiCi always there. Comes off a little cold (always looks mad LOL) but she eventually warms up. I think she just needs to recognize your face before she feels comfortable. Great massage and pretty good finish. Last year I must of caught her on a good day because she was a little nicer than usual. Never that nice again LOL.
SPS.
-
05-19-18 15:32 #23558Senior Member

Posts: 290South st.
For some reason, South St turned for the better now.
-
05-19-18 15:22 #23557Asshole

Posts: 968Yes, hopefully 220 stays alive. Too bad, 1205 seems to be gone.
Originally Posted by Fuhgetaboudit
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-18 14:14 #23556Senior Member

Posts: 427Waver Ly
This place has been sparse on girls lately. Only Tina there for days on end, but recently got some new girls. Very hit or miss on consistency of services widely dependent on the girl you get. Still tough to not be leery of this place getting busted.
-
05-19-18 09:29 #23555Senior Member

Posts: 113Contact Ends in 658?
Originally Posted by SirPsychoSexy
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-18 08:46 #23554Senior Member

Posts: 2121Quincy C&G hit or miss any other options.
Dropped in just before the hammer went down. Drew Lisa cute mlf type. Nice long teas and finish. . 4&. 4.
-
05-19-18 02:57 #23553Senior Member

Posts: 635Woo Hoooooo!
I echo Howard's post. Very glad to see the site back up and much appreciation to A2 and all involved in the process. I hope to be posting a few reviews soon of ladies I've visited during the hiatus.
Originally Posted by HowardSprague
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-18 21:14 #23552Senior Member

Posts: 229Thank You
I just want to say thank you to the admins for persevering and preserving this site. I miss the exchange of information. I worry for the futures of some wonderful masseuses out there just trying to make a living.
-
05-18-18 13:36 #23551Senior Member

Posts: 117[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-11-18 19:05 #23550Senior Member

Posts: 84Biz
Went to my old standby in Wakefield yesterday, was greeted like a king by two bored ladies, said business hasn't been very good the past week. They used to have multiple ads daily on BP. Was there over an hour and no one came in, usually there's 2 or 3 walkins every time I've been there. Anyway, some very nice 69, lots of hugs and kisses. . 60-. 65. Someone will have to figure it out.
-
04-11-18 12:29 #23549Senior Member

Posts: 51Police state
Do communications now revert back to snail mail with providers and / or AMP's sending out postcards via snail mail? Should I plan on renting a PO Box for this purpose? A sad day for free speech in America. We are spiralling ever downward towards tyranny.
-
04-10-18 19:17 #23548Senior Member

Posts: 1811And how exactly do we contact 774 XXX5984 ?
Originally Posted by Braxton47
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






