Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,126 to 25,140 of 61438
-
04-10-18 13:11 #36313Regular Member

Posts: 14Patty
Saw Patty yesterday. Completely destroyed by the streets.
-
04-10-18 02:05 #36312Senior Member

Posts: 126Ccp
Again, in Chrome flash is disabled by default after a certain update, so you have to manually enable it. Since that site uses a flash player (assuming you're not on mobile).
Originally Posted by BayernChedr
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-18 22:36 #36311Senior Member

Posts: 2419That is a difficult site. The server is German, but it only seems to work locally. It also may depend on your device. I have a MacBook.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-18 22:25 #36310Senior Member

Posts: 56I have to use forefox, chrome can't do it for me.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-18 21:50 #36309Senior Member

Posts: 1333Retarded
I guess I'm retarded! How do you get videos from that site to play?
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-18 21:38 #36308Senior Member

Posts: 2419Never heard what happened to Darnell. Where is he these days?
Originally Posted by DCaddyman
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-18 17:31 #36307Senior Member

Posts: 2419Classic ball slapping fun
-
04-09-18 17:12 #36306Senior Member

Posts: 1370Lmao. Good lookin out CowboysFan; better yet, if suspect, keep it moving. Peace.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-18 16:40 #36305Regular Member

Posts: 12Darnell
FYI, Darnell is not dead. I visited him last week.
Originally Posted by Bongson
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-18 21:22 #36304Senior Member

Posts: 67Yeah.
Someone told me,(was it Desiree or Lynn?) that they saw all of the emergency equipment in front of the house, Wednesday of last week. Never dated there,(not my style), when I was out there, but,. Picked up some VERY sweet dates, close by, hanging around. Is this the sign of an end of an era?. Condolences!
Originally Posted by YellaPerch
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-18 18:03 #36303Senior Member

Posts: 812Jaylin / Megan
Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-18 14:42 #36302Senior Member

Posts: 977I saw a possible ladyboy that was up near the stop sign side of Conklin. BSW, tall, high heels, leather pants, I didn't even stop to ask. He / She just had that look. I looped over to dundalk and came back and he / she was still standing in the same spot. It was freezing out too. Carefull what you pick up. If you suspect. Ask for a cop check down at the coochie!!
Originally Posted by Baltoman
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-18 14:35 #36301Senior Member

Posts: 705Jaylin
Jaylin or Megan. Go covered!
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-18 14:31 #36300Senior Member

Posts: 291Conkling was busy Friday
On Friday between 8:30 and 10:30 PM there were a lot of girls out on Conkling including two attractive BSW spinners. One had an butt that most of you would die for. They were pretty obvious, giving drivers a wave and "The Look". The one with the perfect butt blocked my car as she twerked in the street as I was turning onto Esther from Conkling. Was too funny. All strolls were heavily patrolled by uncle LEO. If you like tiny BSW's these gals were for you. I was hoping to meet one of the new WSW's recently reported on Conkling. No luck.
Baltoman.
-
04-08-18 14:23 #36299Senior Member

Posts: 812Pyt
And what name does this PYT go by?
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





