Escort Review: MotorCity Mayhem
+
Submit Review
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 3631
-
04-10-18 12:37 #1441Senior Member

Posts: 394Really
Dude it's in words I wrote. If you can't figure it out then you don't know about it.
Originally Posted by GiveMeAss
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-18 00:06 #1440Senior Member

Posts: 380Deleting Account
Wondering how I can delete my account.
With all the Gestapo shit going down I just want to be cautious.
Thanks.
-
04-09-18 23:28 #1439Senior Member

Posts: 213Boards
Yes. There are boards. One closed recently, but couple more are still on.
Originally Posted by SocialAveng313
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-18 22:26 #1438Senior Member

Posts: 524I'll Confirm It
But no initials.
Originally Posted by GiveMeAss
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-18 22:06 #1437Senior Member

Posts: 61God damn, talk about dropping the mic.
Originally Posted by UpsideDown
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-18 22:02 #1436Senior Member

Posts: 61What are the initials of this board, lets see if anyone can confirm your story.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-18 18:59 #1435Senior Member

Posts: 123No you were being a bully. You could have sent Joebob39 a PM saying, "sorry I'm not comfortable giving you her info." Instead you had to call him out openly for being "green."
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-18 09:56 #1434Senior Member

Posts: 394Hot shit?
Experience isn't hot shit. I've just been around and always look for the worst or what could happen "if" something happened. Just think about what I said. How do we know who's reading our info here? Are we feeding them info with what goes on where? Give LE some credit. It can't be that hard to find info on what goes on where. I'm just watching out for our hobby.
Originally Posted by GiveMeAss
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-18 09:44 #1433Senior Member

Posts: 394I am
I'm on one. It is a "hobby" board. You have to know someone to get on. All the boards from back in the day are gone now. They were basically the same. Some of the girls alone with their clients would start them up. If you were a client of the girl you got in. Then you could add friends. You get the point.
Originally Posted by GiveMeAss
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-18 23:28 #1432

Posts: 461Re: Gay towel
Where do you buy these gay towels? I am thinking of early Christmas gifts for certain people. LOL!
Originally Posted by UpsideDown
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-18 17:06 #1431Senior Member

Posts: 123I wasn't being a troll, I was just calling BS on his post in the appropriate thread. I have every right not to believe someone don't I? And if you reread his post he admitted he lied about believing the pics were real, right? Also if he really was on his way to an appointment at 11:45 PM he would of posted a review the next day about it, or did I miss that post?
Originally Posted by Jackknoff
[View Original Post]
Since Jackknoff likes to run his man-pleaser and call people names, I'll be a troll for just one post.
Originally Posted by AllSevenDays
[View Original Post]
ASD, here's a towel to wipe the admins cum off your face after you blew him with that last post. FYI, no one respects an ass kiss, not even the one getting his ass kissed. USAAC has been around for about 3 or 4 years, why does BP have to go down before you start telling providers about USAAC? You're not being loyal to USASG, you're being a fair weather hobbyist.
Also this site has well over 5,000 threads, so posting a question like the admin's going to see it makes you look like a dip-shit, do you really think he reads every new post? Unless you're on moderation he will not see your ass kissing post.
ASD, if I just upset you with my "troll" post, remember to thank Jackknoff.
-
04-07-18 12:04 #1430Senior Member

Posts: 818Troll
You're good All Seven Days.
Originally Posted by AllSevenDays
[View Original Post]
Ignore the trolls.
-
04-06-18 00:56 #1429Senior Member

Posts: 312Why?
Fuck google image. But yes I did think maybe she was real, but I could tell they were too professionally done also. My searching works just fine for me. You know what? Anytime someone has asked something from me, I'll share if I have info, if I don't, I wish them good luck with the hunt. I don't have all the hobby knowledge and don't pretend too also. But when someone calls me out, I'll read it, absorb it and just take it with a grain of salt. Especially on this site or any other hobby related site.
Originally Posted by UpsideDown
[View Original Post]
Why you call BS on an appointment or the time of day or night I hobby? I was communicating all day with this Sierra and depending when I get off work depends when I was to see her. She had no problem with me coming to see her at midnight. I got off work an hour early if you need to know my business. I'm only 5 minutes from where she was at anyways. BOOYAH!! I got some and that's all there is to it.
As far as the other post, I googled one time the #, it came up to be hooked up with a different provider in the area. I didn't need to look any further. New it was TGTBT. I do thank you all for the corrective actions you seem to think I needed.
I hobby whenever or with whomever I fucking want too. Be safe and just leave me the fuck alone from now on. Peace, A7 D.
-
04-05-18 23:22 #1428Senior Member

Posts: 115http://statelaws.findlaw.com/michiga...tion-laws.html
Originally Posted by DetroitBaller
[View Original Post]
Ill put that link up for you how about you do some research on the gun laws your self next. If your going to do this educate your self at the very least.
-
04-05-18 22:16 #1427Senior Member

Posts: 61I wonder if I dream about cheating on my taxes if that will protect me from the IRS?
Originally Posted by Trump10
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






