Thread: LA LA Land Bullshit and Fight Club
+
Add Report
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1435
-
04-08-18 16:27 #40Senior Member

Posts: 127I'll add that it was a Republican Senator that introduced SESTA
Not saying that it couldn't have been a democratic one to initiate it but this is a fact.
Originally Posted by BlaneJames
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-18 16:22 #39Senior Member

Posts: 127Ya I know it was a bipartisan bill
But just saying in the bigger picture if you vote republican you are voting on the same side as christian conservatives. Basically giving power to people who's first priority is the bible and getting rid of "dirty" sex. Gays are the first target of course. The people on these type of websites would be their next target I'd say.
Originally Posted by BlaneJames
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-18 15:23 #38Senior Member

Posts: 48Bull Shit!
Feminists! Blame feminists!
Originally Posted by JimThome
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-18 11:49 #37Senior Member

Posts: 122I actually checked my extremely left representative, and he voted Aye. It was like 96% Aye, and 4% Nay. It doesn't matter what side you're voting for, everyone likes internet freedoms taken away.
Originally Posted by JimThome
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-18 00:37 #36Senior Member

Posts: 127The smoke will clear eventually
If you go to cxxxvibe website now you'll see something in the works which I am assuming is in response to the nanny state christian conservative influenced SESTA law. You guys really need to stop voting Republican if you are BTW. In the meantime the next best thing to TER is eroticmonkey. I think things will be back to normal within a couple of months. Too many smart people in the world and if there's money to be made it'll get done. Just have to operate outside of nanny state USA.
-
03-11-18 20:14 #35I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Welcome to the delemma
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...ZZL09709uH5n5t
Please don't beleive this swamp of a bunch of do nothing lawyers trying to enrich themselves while selling their souls for "eternal life. ".
Rise again America.
Rise again and focus on ourselves. We have sold ourselves to help others for a good while.
Time to validate, and beleive in US.
The broken promise. The untried true. The homeless living in the tents. The free. Those of us middling along at the fishing pond. Doing. Doing. Doing with a pitched dong tent at middle school. Fighting the embarrassing boner of happiness as we stand so proud.
Rise again for a united US. What is left? All the sci-fi writers of apocalyptic nothing.
Rise again. Fix yourself. Heal and.
Nothing is better than our future. What we built will take along time coming if we fail, lack commitments, don't sacrifice, please fight on.
My heart says true. Consider the dream.
-
01-27-18 17:21 #34I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623White Knight / Black Knight. Right on the 💰
Greetings all Fighters and Believers.
Here ye. Here ye.
Let us let the facts speak for themselves and please listen, you all should decide this for yourselves, my brothers.
Mandy aka Viet Dream has been accused, unjustly, by a (loser) renegade. This is a seriously injurious statement about her, a true defamation and it restricts her ability for due process. It is malicious and will cause her harm with loss of income.
As an impartial person, I am scared. Any accusations of disease is going to cost her a loss of income. Plus, scare me into a check up, and not doing business with her.
Creating destitution.
The accusations come from, http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/se...earchid=367104.
Please research this persons history.
Viet Dream is a dream. Not in a sexual way, as many of us could debate her merits. But, false accusations? These should be punished. She is an Indie, she has her own Viet dreams, and some... Is someone, as she confided in me, trying to control her. Maybe, she is a new refugee. Not acceptable to me. I love Vietnamese American people and have a long and rich knowledge of these great people's history.
I got checked anyways. See the trees, see the forests. We are in a cycle of brotherhood. Protect each other.
Healthy is a gift. Everyday is Christmas. I don't beleive in false accusations.
Thanks.
-
01-23-18 15:31 #33Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-23-18 04:50 #32Administrator

Posts: 5255Really
I just spent two months in Colombia (October / November 2017), I speak the language and that wasn't my experience. The girls are hot but the service at the casa's was shit. At a 40,000 peso casa the chicks wanted 100 K to give a BBBJ and then only for a minute or two.
As far as the food it's cheap, and there is a ton of produce but Colombian cuisine is nothing special, protein and three carbs with a small salad. Bandeja Paisa at la Hacienda was pretty good but it was the same thing just with more meat. There were some good burger places on Calle 8 and a few good Restaurants around Parque Lleras but they didn't serve Colombian food.
Overall I found it to be played out by too many gringos going there who didn't understand how cheap the pussy could be and were insisting on exporting USA prices. I'll probably keep going in the winter because winter in BsAs sucks, but it's not the monger paradise guys try to say it is.
Just my opinion.
A2.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by AsstroGlide
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-18 23:47 #31Senior Member

Posts: 64I haven't made it to Colombia, but I'm dying to do so. I've heard that prices are great, and it's great to hear about the food as well. I'm just not sure about being a gringo down there. Do you speak Spanish?
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
Brazil was fantastic. I lucked out and got a round trip to Rio for $450 a few years back, but ever since, I think the cheapest I've seen was $700.
-
01-17-18 14:57 #30Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687My preferred country is Colombia. It's a cheap flight, the girls are hot and the food is incredible.
Originally Posted by AsstroGlide
[View Original Post]
Brazil is always a really expensive flight but one of these days I'll go.
Venezuela is similar to Colombia (looks and food) but it's extremely unstable so it's a no go area now.
-
08-28-17 08:17 #29Regular Member

Posts: 7Can agry on Russian girls being something out of this world.
Originally Posted by JustnBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-17 00:43 #28Banned Member

Posts: 270Your line "you've been in the game a long time" says it all. Do you really think I'd feel the need to post erroneous Intel for the sake of what? So some guys on this board can be impressed and or envy me? C'Mon. Now. That's an absurd notion. Believe me, it's her. I've seen her for years and we've always had a very strong and I'd go as far as saying genuine connection. I've got pics of her face as my cock is pumping bare inside of her, but as you and I know, she's extremely private so I wouldn't go that far as to post any of them. I already feel a bit guilty posting the pic you commented on. I absolutely understand your and anyone else's skepticism as I'd be skeptical of someone claiming to have gotten the baresies from her as well, but I'm too "mature' and have been in this hobby for way too long to start behaving like some silly attention seeking teenager now. It's her dude and she lets me film. Even providers who usually say no have that one or two etc guys that somehow find a way to get the access that others do not, as you should know.
Originally Posted by EzraPound
[View Original Post]
GMD.
-
05-22-17 23:54 #27Senior Member

Posts: 598This place is not like that other pedestrian site.
Originally Posted by Leiterf
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
05-22-17 23:10 #26Banned Member

Posts: 126A little more than that
GMD I appreciate your posts and your intel, but I'm just a little skeptical. Ami doesn't even allow people to post reviews about her. She is a very private person. She would never even allow a video or pics like that. If it is her, good for you. But I'm just really skeptical.
Originally Posted by GuyManDude
[View Original Post]
And that pic could be from any video on pornhub.
You've been in the game a long time like I have and you know it takes a little more than that.
Just my two cents.











Reply With Quote




