Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,461 to 17,475 of 19291
-
04-06-18 17:03 #1831

Posts: 45Ghosted
I'd like to review Sara and say what a great experience it was. But I can't! I recently set up a meeting with her, we agreed on the time and she provided a major intersection for her general area and instructions to text when I was just about there. I did exactly that and sent her a text when I was a few minutes away. No response. Got to the intersection and sent another text. No response, and now I'm sitting beside the roadway. Ten minutes later, another text and another no response. I waited about another 15 minutes, sent another text, no response. I was really looking forward to meeting Sara but instead just left frustrated.
Originally Posted by MtlFord
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-18 14:15 #1830Senior Member

Posts: 375Sexy Latina (Rachel).
The short version of this review. Been there, done that. Not going back.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
The longer version. Reached her via text. She was available. We make plans to meet. She sends me her address. While on my way she asks me to bring supplies because she is out. Arrive at a small but safe apartment complex in Titusville. No issues with parking. Big issue. She purposely gave me the wrong address! Nothing like knocking on the door of an unsuspecting civilian and not really having a good reason why you did. While leaving I left her a really unhappy message or two. She calls me and explains she meant to catch me coming in the complex and divert me to her place once she was sure I wasn't her Uncle LEO. Why, why, why, didn't I just continue on down the road? Because I'm an idiot and the little head was doing all the thinking. So, I return. Upon entering the right place I notice this is a smokers apartment. If you are a nonsmoker (or your significant other is) abide by this warning and bring lots of Febreze with you when you visit here. After a minute of chit chat, we move to the bedroom. Next issue, she does not want to get undressed. She isn't happy with her body. I explain to her that I'm not happy with mine either but based on our plans we would both need to get naked. She agrees, although to be honest, I understand her concerns now. Four children wrecked havoc on her. She starts with an average BBBJ, quickly applies a wrapper and I ask her to mount up. Another roadblock. She doesn't ride cowgirl. I go missionary for a bit, but she's a dead fish. I unwrap, tell her to go back to head. She tells me she doesn't catch. Big shock there. What does she do? I manually finish on her small, deflated chest and begin to get dressed. Before I have my shoes on she is on her cell phone directly in either her drug dealer or her next unsuspecting customer. I don't waste any time and GTFO.
I know you folks are going to see me as the new guy with only a couple of posts and think sour grapes. PLEASE, please try to refrain from going down that path. Your self esteem and wallet will thank me for it.
Here's the link to her current ad http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...i/458940044231.
I also am uploading a picture from her ad for after the link goes dead. Her cell number ends with 8643.
-
04-06-18 10:13 #1829

Posts: 357Susan.
I tried also to communicate with her. Twice from two separate numbers and did not even get a response to either text so I am guessing that she has enough business that she doesn't even have to respond.
Originally Posted by ScottFlMahalo
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-18 10:07 #1828Senior Member

Posts: 68Same here.
Yep I tried to contact as well and got no response.
Originally Posted by ScottFlMahalo
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-18 08:32 #1827Senior Member

Posts: 31Same here.
Originally Posted by ScottFlMahalo
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-18 08:12 #1826Senior Member

Posts: 179Susan
I guess she doesn't need the business. I sent her a nice intro text yesterday around 11:00 AM with my handle and nothing but silence. I even mentioned that I was close by and wanting to meet same day. Oh well.
Originally Posted by Count1
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-18 23:46 #1825Senior Member

Posts: 1755USA Adult Classifieds
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-special-.html
Originally Posted by RichieG23
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-18 22:50 #1824Banned Member

Posts: 644Lilsexyme.
She's coming over from Orlando for a night or two. This little woman will wear your ass out, she's a little porn star in a tiny package. There's plenty of reviews on the Orlando board if you want to do a little research or if you want to upgrade from the Spacecoast providers. Whatever is said in her ad is true. She might ask for your username on this board to screen you. No she's not going to ask for a dick pic. But what she will do is wear all sorts of outfits and heels and have a little class doing so. I have very high standards of what I want from a provider and she checks every box of my demands. I won't kick her out of bed eating crackers on my good sheets. This is her last go around, she's planning on surgery coming up for her bolt-ons, she will be back in June.
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...rly-June-.html
http://lilsexyme.com/home
-
04-03-18 18:40 #1823Senior Member

Posts: 189Susan in Cocoa Beach
I finally had a chance to meet Susan. Super friendly, and we actually chatted by the beach for a while, getting to know each other. Great location, and simply one of the best times I have had in a long while. Pretty girl who really impressed me! I'll be back for a follow-up for sure! Text appears to be the best method of contact.
Everything else has been said!
Originally Posted by BlueFireZ
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-18 18:29 #1822Senior Member

Posts: 202Sister site?.
Originally Posted by BlueFireZ
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-18 15:58 #1821Senior Member

Posts: 1755Yes, There Is
Apparently, her hygiene isn't the best, according to this report. Post #11805, the link takes you to the page.
Originally Posted by Lamont
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...iews&p=3760389#post3760389.
-
04-03-18 14:10 #1820Senior Member

Posts: 353No go.
No! Don't do it.
Originally Posted by Lamont
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-18 13:56 #1819Senior Member

Posts: 92Arieana?
I believe Arieana is her name, based on the fb link listed. Wonder if there are any reviews on her.
Thanks in advanced http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Women...-4411/30856117.
Contact: (352) xxx-4411
-
04-03-18 12:46 #1818Regular Member

Posts: 2Need a recommendation.
Hey guys,
I'm a little new to this hobby. Have some experience but not much around here. I came across Sexxy Sara, and this is the type I'm looking for. Read a few good reviews on here and was wondering if anyone else had experiences with her. Also, I was wondering if anyone has recommendations on any providers with nice big bolt ons. I know Sara has them, but seems to be the only one around here with bolt ons. I'm really into that and would love to find a provider with some rock hard titties. LMAO. Stay safe guys. Thanks!
-
04-03-18 12:01 #1817Senior Member

Posts: 128Susan
Had a chance to meet up with Susan and she has an ad on the sister site. She is a down to earth lady and her head game is on point for sure. Nice BBBJ DT she just asked to let her know when I was close so she was ready for my load and swallowed it all down. Good person to see for a nice BBBJ for sure.









Reply With Quote





