Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,776 to 29,790 of 31468
-
06-02-18 12:07 #1693Senior Member

Posts: 38Sabrina Delight. Hot K-Girl
I have seen her a year ago during her tour. Since TER when down as a review posting location, this information is scarce.
Originally Posted by JAsian
[View Original Post]
She is one of the few hot K-girls that tours through the metro-Detroit. I wish there were more like her in this area. I use RS2 K as my verification and regularly see touring providers.
-
06-02-18 10:10 #1692Senior Member

Posts: 43Maybe
I used fake info, but I had provided two other providers I used in the pass and was accepted. Did provide a board handle though. Did not fill out employment.
Originally Posted by JAsian
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-18 09:02 #1691Senior Member

Posts: 261Sabrina Delight
She looks like a Hot Asian babe. I like to fly under the radar and not give up my identity. Does she really require all that information to book an appointment?
Originally Posted by Snoww
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-18 14:50 #1690Senior Member

Posts: 43Sabrina Delight
http://www.sabrinadelight.com/home
Saw Sabrina about a month ago while she was here in Detroit, paid for the hour, decent hotel and booking was no problem. She looks like the pictures and was welcoming me in the room with some nice black negligee. She has someone helping her book, cause when I asked if I was talking with her she said no. Put the money down on a table, we undressed and went to take a shower where she gave me a teaser of what to come, cleaned ourself off, she grinded up on me for a little bit with the music playing before going down and giving me BBBJ and I came on her tits. Relaxed on the bed while I fondled her and played with her body before going down on her and switched to 69 after abit. LFK throughout the session and then cap went on and she rode me till I blew again. Back to relaxing before time was up and she offered a third shot but I said no thanks. She is cute and always asking if it felt good. She said she'd be back in 6 months and to see her again, but well see.
I don't know if she's been reviewed here but I thought I'd give my report.
-
05-25-18 10:19 #1689Regular Member

Posts: 10Steer clear of Mandie
Mandee - (586) XXX-5862.
Porn Star, Detroit, Michigan Female Escort & Limited GFE & GFE available for Incall and Outcall.
Don't gamble on these amateurs when I'm a sure thing.
She told me she only does outcalls. Showed up late and I had to keep asking her to undress. Took my money and ran out to get a raincoat. Of course she never returned. Now I know why she only does outcalls.
-
04-09-18 08:54 #1688Senior Member

Posts: 394Candi.
This was the first time I had seen her. She's a little thicker but by no means a BBW. She was pretty fun though.
Originally Posted by Snacky
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-18 08:27 #1687Senior Member

Posts: 94Saw Candi recently. Fun but be aware she's heavier now than she appeared in her pics a year ago.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-18 18:39 #1686Senior Member

Posts: 51Same!
Me too! Let me know.
Originally Posted by Sammy1973
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-18 22:25 #1685Senior Member

Posts: 394Leslie at diamonds
Hey fellow mangers. Leslie at Diamonds has her old 586 phone back on. Candi was a sweet black girl that work occasionally. Catch her while she's in.
-
04-05-18 13:48 #1684Senior Member

Posts: 124You need a passport, nexus card or enhansed license to cross. Just tell them you are going to casino (gateway casino). Casino is not 24/7 so check hours on line, I know they open at 9 am some weekdays. She lives in london but is available in Sarnia several times a month.
Originally Posted by HoldenCaul
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-18 10:12 #1683Senior Member

Posts: 394Sorry.
Sorry Jacob your too green for passing info onto. Which brings up another point. This board like some others don't screen its members well enough. How do any of us know that LE isn't hiding behind a made up handle (call sign)? Just saying.
Originally Posted by Joebob39
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-18 09:37 #1682Senior Member

Posts: 389Sarnia
Thanks for the report, how difficult is it to cross the border there? I mean I've done it before awhile ago, but don't you need to state a reason, etc. ?
Originally Posted by DirtyDano
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-18 13:04 #1681Senior Member

Posts: 124I know this isn't the place for this but I am hooked.
I have been seeing her now for a couple months. I see her in Sarnia but she does travel windsor sometimes. She is early 20 nice little body. Yes the pics are her. 1/2 hr is $1. With the canadian exchange 20 to 25%. Its like using coupons. Everything is covered, no greek or fiv. Daty is available. No signs of drug use except pot. Incall room usually smells like she just lit up. She isn't the a "great" lay but hell I am almost 50 and a nice little tight body is always a bonus. https://backpage.com.sarnia.escortba...post/26244216/.
-
03-24-18 12:57 #1680Senior Member

Posts: 416Not sure if it will help, but try posting in the Toledo forum. 567 is kind of a Toledo area code.
Originally Posted by Sizzler747
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
03-24-18 02:17 #1679Regular Member

Posts: 14Has anyone seen her?
Has anyone seen this provider? Real pics? http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-5867/47872582.










Reply With Quote





